Drugs to get out of Skinnyfat quicker?

Been skinnyfat a while now and want to get out of it quicker, been thinking of trying DNP but not sure if that will just make it more pronounced or what.

Anyone got any ideas?

Attached: rip.jpg (960x1067, 577K)

Anavar, tren, or mast with low dose test
Quite frankly

Dude looks like a fucking anchor.

It's a sad way to live dude

Hiit every morning 20 minutes. Weight will just fall off. Alternate sprinting and punching bag stuff with burpees and really fast rope. You can really do just about anything with hiit even even smashing your fleshlight so long as you can keep your heart rate in that target area.

niga just run

It's not the weight that's the issue, it's my bodyfat %. I'm 5'11 160lbs skinny af except in my booty/chest/stomach areas

Just star eating only 1000 calories a day

lmao

I have never seen anyone escape skinnyfat

I have seen skeletors that have made it
I have seen fat people that have made it

never seen a soft cunt with Blaha-esque fat distribution to "make it" and look even remotely good

this is true
>t. skinnyfat who has lifted for multiple years

I kinda did but got no pics to prove it
You just focus on upper back, lats and shoulders.
You escape reverse triangle look and then go hourglass. Idk what to do now maybe work obliques? I never did focus core...

Fast and you’ll lose 20 pounds in threes weeks easy.

You are fat fat, sorry!

Tried that. Can confirm that it just made me skinny. My face became gaunt. It was not attractive.

Still you should do hiit it's the fastest way to get it off besides water fasting and it'll help keep your test and muscle mass up as opposed to going on a deficit and doing nothing/drugs.

Lmao this is how I tried to come out of it aswell, I'm at an hourglass look but the only good thing is that it beats looking like an inverse triangle and certain clothes can make me look better proportions (I also never trained core)

>Skinnyfat
What do you expect from DNP?.. The fat to just magically disappear while you still have a shitty diet and non-existent cardio? You'll just be a human sauna with the high risk of damaging your body. It's for bodybuilders who's going for an extreme cut right before competing.
Just do HIIT and 500 calorie deficit, ffs. Have some patience and consistency.

Attached: 1529645456384.jpg (796x654, 72K)

there's no way you're 5'11 at 160 lbs and that look.

I literally have the same body and it fucking sucks.
Will only running help or some other excercises will be necessary?

I don't want to only lose weight overall and the side cushins to stay

You're not skinny fat. You're just fat. You have tits and love handles and a goddamn fupa. You're a fat piece of shit.

After accepting that you're plain old fat, now you can start making some progress. Change your diet, stick to a work out. Are you still slurping down processed shit loaded with added sugar? Stop it. Are still eating enriched flour breads, which are just fluffy sugar? Stop it. Can you do a pull up? Do them every day. Can you do a push up? Do them every day.

It's going to take a long a time. Don't be an impatient faggot.

Seconded I'm like 172 at 5'11 and that guy makes me look lean

not OP, but since i'm in a similar shape as OP, i say this, thank you for the realistic prospect.

You're right that's just a picture I had saved from ages ago, heres a somewhat later picture. I'm not really fat just high BF% and would like to speed up the process of losing BF% by using whatever it takes. - I used to be very fat but lost a lot of weight btw which is why I think I'm in this position.

Attached: 70d075b3f1089a50d59ad24c6b811b6c.png (389x576, 348K)

I’m also skinny fat but not nearly as bad as OP. My obliques are the worst part and my stomach is a little loose but everything else is tight. I’m looking to start SS and do it for at least 6 months and then reassess. Anything wrong with that? I see a lot of over planning and overthinking so I just want to go to the gym for a while and see what happens

>Will only running help or some other excercises will be necessary?
Swimming, machine row, cycling... every fucking cardio machine at the gym will work. You could also superset your weightlifting workout if you can keep up the intensity through the entire thing. Swimming will use your entire body and is the most efficient calorie burner of them all while also being very-low risk of injuries.
But again, no exercise will no anything unless you keep the intensity up.

Make fresh spring rolls with chicken.
Easy recipe, cheap, and you can load them with veggies.

>no exercise will no anything unless you keep the intensity up
*do anything

what are the HR target areas?

I think you might be a little delusional. You need muscle definition. Low fat will still look gross if there's no muscle on your frame.
Do you have a picture taken from the side?
I'm 6'0 at about 167lbs and look wayyyyyy different than you

on: 90% max HR
off: 60-65%

op i've been thinking the same thing.
I went from 6'1 300lbs down to 190lbs but now im in this mode.
I initially started lifting while on a small cut to try and recomp but it wasn't happening, couldn't make any progress and felt weak as fuck.

Last week i've started adding to my diet to do a small clean bulk and already feeling alot stronger.
I'm hoping that if i lift 5x5 for strength while on this small clean bulk i might have something better to work with early next year without putting too much fat on.
I'm hoping that gives me decent foundation to switch to a slightly higher bulk and lift for aesthetics and cut before summer next year and look decent ish for once.

I think it's worth trying and putting the work in natty before getting on the gear.
Best of luck OP

I was cycling like 3-4 times a week this summer but it didn't really have much effect, lost like 2-3kg at best which I gained again very fast once it got colder and stopped biking.

Swimming is probably the best excercise out there but don't have the time for it. Running is probably what I will go for, but I'll have to do to exercises for abs and shit like that, won't I?

>You can really do just about anything with hiit even even smashing your fleshlight so long as you can keep your heart rate in that target area.
This is just a joke, r-right?

Yeah I need to lower my BF% and gain some muscle, honestly bro all I want is a "Normal" body which is why I'll go to the extent of using some drugs to get there quicker.

Attached: afe89aef1afe2050db706edb1ae1a701.png (159x297, 97K)

whats ur bfp? you look skinny as fuck, and should just start bulking, you really dont need to lose weight your stomach is flat

>tfw like 14 nmol test
hope this isn't preventing me from getting slim

I agree with this guy op, start eating more, get some muscle on you and then cut again in 6 months. Even if you drop another 20kg your gonna look like shit with no muscle.
Don't be scared of getting fat again, even if you put 15kg back on while lifting your going to look way way better than the last time you were that heavy.

Yeah I agree OP must be underestimating or think he is taller than he is, I'm nearly 6' and 225 and we look to have similar body fat %

You think bro? I've never considered bulking because I have a bit of gyno and my hips are wider so I'm scared that it will just make them issues worse.

Yes same here bro I feel like because I have low test that my body will always hold onto some BF% like a baby.

You're crazy about losing more fat. If you keep trying to get skinnier without weight training you will look worse.
Hit the weights hard. Eat enough to keep lifting heavier and heavier. Then look at how far you've come 5 months from now. And then realize that it takes years to build a great physique.
I disagree with the anons that are saying you should bulk and not be afraid of getting fat again, but that's your personal choice. Technically you'll be bulking, but not like a fatty, It's possible to stay pretty lean and continue to lift heavier, but it takes longer and you'll be able to see your muscle definition.

OP it's time to start the bulk baby

I don't mind getting fat again, it's just that I have a large distribution of my fat towards my chest/ass area which makes me uncomfortable with the thought that both areas are gonna get bigger. I'm still insecure from when I was big big

I used to look kind of like this although my hips were never that wide. Just stop eating bread and pasta, eat more meat, lift more weights, do more cardio

Left is after doing SS and bulking. I was very much skinny fat. Right is after lots of dieting down and training some. Still skinny, but not "skinny fat."

There is absolutely no dirty bulking for you. 250 above maintenance period. If your genetics are anything like mine, you'll loose everything during a cut.

My vote is diet down, only if you can. Then bulk when at a comfortable weight. Otherwise focus on the slow bulk

Attached: dietada.png (3000x1953, 3.03M)

That’s just fat

Yeah man the wide hips are killing me, it's like I'd rather be fat so the hips aren't so obviously wide. That's why I'm wondering if there are any drugs that can help me get out of the playerbuild I have right now.

Confimed
>t. another skinnyfat who has lifted for years

losing fat isnt gonna change your bone structure, just work upper body to gain mass, and do legs less, try to balance out your wide hips by building upper body, lats etc

Im not sure if i would apply as skinny fat but I think I do. Also i dont think i have escaped yet. What do you guys think

Please be gentle

Attached: Untitled-1.png (1551x729, 842K)

That's why I'm thinking a low-medium dose of steroids can help push through.

only and always, the iron pill.

you laugh but i lost 5% body fat this way after only 2 weeks of this

Not really. If you can keep an erection at 180-190 heartbeats per minute go for it.

Yes thats true, thank you bro

>Also i dont think i have escaped yet
Yep, you haven't. But you're looking good, brah
Kinda like me - gained some muscle, gained some fat, got a more robust frame but the skinnyfat waist is still there

Based hourglass bro!
What do we do now? I'm thinking of unironically doing normie bodyweight abs exercises at home, the ones that underage newfags or women search for the first time they try to get into fitness.
We have come full circle..

Attached: 1499433909059.jpg (255x204, 16K)

Dont think I could ever get rid of it. Even when i was "shredded" my waist was there.

confirmed

t. skinny fat been lifting for 5 years, still skinny fat.

i bulk? i get more fat
i cut? i stall on all my lifts and lose muscle

doesnt matter how strict i am on my diet, you cannot escape this genetic mutation

Attached: 1522431045361.jpg (629x505, 113K)

You need to lose weight. Ain’t no drugs gonna help you do that but meth or cocaine

this kind of skinnyfat i see making it easy problem is to me the guy on OP is just plain fat
>"but the guy in your pic wasnt skinnyfat"
here we go again

Attached: file.png (480x360, 276K)

I started skinnyfat 6’1 205, cut to 168, now 1/2/3/3 at 182.

Won’t post body because I don’t need worse dysmorphia top jej

You need to lift weights and eat at or above maintenance. Your issue is no muscles, not too much fat.

Because they are unwilling to commit. Just go skele mode, then star slow bulking from that point. It's that easy.

>but I'll have to do to exercises for abs and shit like that, won't I?
At your bodyfat % (if you look like OP's image), don't think about that yet. Focus on cutting down the fat and the abs (even if you haven't worked them) will begin to show as you get more defined. I promise you, if you aren't used to seeing abs on your body then the "dyel" ones that all humans have will feel fucking amazing. Having too many goals at the same time makes it easier to get discouraged and lose motivation.
You'll have some core activation during running too so they won't be completely unused. Adding some weightlifting exercise to your workouts like OHP, squats, deadlifts or any standing dumbbell exercise that activates your core will involve using your abs. Which will make them grow (to some extent) even if they are just mostly static for the abs.

Some tips about running:
>Proper running shoes. It's not just the future of your knees and hips but also your back. Don't be a cheapo here, you only have one body for the rest of your life.
>First: Always stretch the muscles properly; From the glutes and all the way down. Too many people neglect stretching the Tibialis Anterior (front leg).
>Warm up: Do a 1km fast walk (6km/h) while gradually increasing the incline to 3-4% before running (if on the mill).
>Add some light jogging to the warm up if you're gonna do HIIT. Not a bad idea to add at least another km to the warmup because HIIT is hardcore shit. Definitely wanna be warm and ready for this.
>Have 1.0% incline while running as it's better for the knees and reduces heel-striking if you're prone to that.
>Relax the shoulders while running.
>If your joints ever feel bad after running then give them some rest days before running again. Never run if there's pain.
The amount of mongs that I see just immediately starting to run when they come to the gym... No wonder why I don't see them running again a few months later.
Stay injury-free, anons.

You just went from skinny to skelly

That guy definitely did a cycle of something

so the answer to skinnyfat is taking roids because it's a genetic problem that can't be fixed naturally?

DNP if fucking awful op. I hated every hour of it. made me feel like complete shit and I couldn't stop eating too.
Just do ECA (add aspirin)

Attached: eca.png (917x853, 345K)

DNP is fine as long as you aren't incredibly weak willed, eat enough protein and fiber and have other strategies for dealing with cravings

Whats the aspirin for

I believe it thins the blood so it makes it easier on your heart since your BPM and maybe your BP will raise. personally neither BPM or BP noticeably increase on me anyway on ECA, sooo...

Attached: 1302709540740.jpg (500x461, 32K)

Does this do anything beside making you less hungry? I'm already not hungry from IF but still would like help to get off the stubborn fat more easily if there is a way

im 1.78cm and wright 77kg, im a lowtest basedboy so i probably won't get much results from sports, should I TRT?

Attached: 20181106_001246.jpg (1846x1573, 1.35M)

Not too sure about trt, probably just need a steroid for bulking

Unfortunately, you wouldn't be a passable tranny
So better kill yourself
Alternatively, try getting fit

it gives you more energy? and SUPPOSEDLY it increases BMR by about 200 calories. that's about it

I dont think you know what TRT means, retard.

>im a lowtest basedboy
Is that something you're just saying or have you actually taken a bloodtest to confirm it?

>should I TRT?
Hard for us to answer because we don't know all your variables.
How old are you?
Do you get enough sleep?
Are you eating right? Consuming enough fat (yes, fat is important and not bad), red meat, zinc etc.
Staying the fuck away from alcohol? Alcohol disrupts the protein synthesis, disrupts the water balance in muscle cells, decreases HGH and Testosterone. Just a few examples of what alcohol does.
Do you work out hard enough and push yourself? I assume you don't because you're still chubby. Squats and deadlifts are good for test production.

He was asking for quite the opposite, you mong.

lol

Think it's time to embrace the hourglass and just get wider shoulders/back whilst training abs