Could lifting save this man?

could lifting save this man?

Attached: poor little pajeet.png (1027x985, 156K)

No,brown bitches love white dick,since its going to make their children blue eyed.I don't know why,but brownies love blue eyed children.

Pajeet should kill himself for being an inferior male
Pajeeta should kill herself for being a whore.

>tfw similar thing happened to me
I am Chinese and had a Chinese girlfriend for 7 years. She never wanted sex and we had sex 6 times in 7 years, all on my birthday, on one year she refused because 'the cake has a womans model on it and that is enough' (the model was a plastic model of a little girl).

Anyway I found out she was fucking some white guy for the entire 7 years plus 2 years before that. found her emails about eating his cum etc etc. worst thing I found was that he was very racist to Chinese, and would fuck her with her head in the turned on oven 'because it is chinese style air pollution'. she could have been killed by this.

Attached: 1540319266712.jpg (180x204, 8K)

>worst thing I found was that he was very racist to Chinese, and would fuck her with her head in the turned on oven 'because it is chinese style air pollution'. she could have been killed by this.
This can't be real

nigga wtf

As a white man you gain +2/10 attraction points, especially when you are blond and blue/green eyed. So even average guys can easily feel like Chad once. Had my fun with chinese exchange students too, but in the end it is pointless. They don't honestly like you but fetishize your aryan race.

>and would fuck her with her head in the turned on oven 'because it is chinese style air pollution'

Attached: 1456754653187.gif (300x375, 140K)

Dude, how the fuck are you that beta? 7 years? Tell us more holy fuck

Probably not. Even if he lifted he'd still be a submissive faggot.

Attached: god-damn-i-love-being-white-8066897.png (500x699, 175K)

Lifting would have at least made him confident enough in his pussy-slaying skills to divorce her.

WHITED

I refuse to believe this is real.
How the fuck did you only have sex 6 times in 7 years
Also
>I found was that he was very racist to Chinese, and would fuck her with her head in the turned on oven 'because it is chinese style air pollution'.
lmao based

are you that brit from Jow Forums that makes up all these zany hilarious stories like trying to fake a coup in an african country by mailing threats to their governmental figures?

>older gf
>"had given me no reason to doubt her so i trusted her"
>"got my wife an Ipad"

this dude has so much foreshadowing coming to his face before all went down

no fucking way

and incels will say that white privilege don't exist, just look at this shit

jesus christ user, I hope you're not scarred for life

Who doesn't want to be a part of the masterrace? They're hoping their kids marry whites, and those kids marry whites, and eventually their descendants will be 99% euro, blonde haired and blue eyed

>worst thing I found was that he was very racist to Chinese, and would fuck her with her head in the turned on oven 'because it is chinese style air pollution'. she could have been killed by this.

This new pasta is gold. Put me in the fucking screencap.

Attached: Steveo_7b6bb11db005a5d424faadf2935c6e26.jpg (453x500, 33K)

Attached: gCcwVGD.png (624x628, 81K)

oh please its just the great race traitoring circle
poos and changs go for white men
white girls go for black men
black women go for poos and changs
then nobody ends up happy and everybody become a tribal racist retard

>and would fuck her with her head in the turned on oven 'because it is chinese style air pollution'.

God dammit you almost had me

Attached: athfat.jpg (480x360, 42K)

7 god damn years, and you only had sex 6 fucking times. Holy fucking shit user, you deserve to be in an oven getting fucked by that white guy.

are you retarded?

>incels say white privilige doesnt exist
>but whites are fucking all the women
so does that means no whites are incels or what? this logic is baffling

I don't know which aspect I understand less: why men in these relationships continue to stick by the women when the relationship is almost completely DOA or why the women even enter into and uphold these relationships in the first place.

Absolute reddit faggot

2/10

Put me in the screen cap lmao

B L E A C H E D

His mistake was trusting women.

Attached: 1540972432118.jpg (845x1160, 662K)

Attached: 1408222012718.png (261x212, 61K)

RE S O U RCES
AND
DICK

This is heartbreaking. Why marry the guy if you're just gonna fuck around? Pajeet probably isn't a looker, but the poor guy doesn't deserve this.

>inb4 seething