Is it dumb to aspire to fuck as money hot girls as possible while also expecting to settle down one day with a virgin...

Is it dumb to aspire to fuck as money hot girls as possible while also expecting to settle down one day with a virgin tradwife and raise tons of kids? I'm addicted to hot sluts and love sex but I'm also pretty right wing and would never marry a non-virgin, am I a hyprocrite?

My father used to imply that the differences between women and men were such that men should seek out tons of girls but girls should be loyal to one man, maybe my dad was just a boomer who wished he fucked more girls or maybe it's true, idk. I just want to live a good life.

tl;dr: Is it wrong to have threesomes with college sluts every week and then expect to marry a qt virgin tradwife one day? Is God gonna punish me somehow by making her cheat on me or something?

I'm 21 btw

Attached: big_round_ass_college_girl.jpg (640x360, 32K)

Kelle Martina

you're on Jow Forums(ness)

retard

>'m addicted to hot sluts and love sex but I'm also pretty right wing and would never marry a non-virgin, am I a hyprocrite?
Yes, by the literal definition of hypocrisy

there's no right or wrong, think for yourself buddy, however here's what I think.
generally, you are expected to be loyal when on a relationship. if you're not on a relationship, and you're clear about your intentions with a girl, then feel free to fuck as much pussy as you want

wear condoms tho.

nice bait buddy

Same position as you. I’m a tortured hypocritical jackass too, but frankly women can get sex and validation so easily that men could maybe justify cheating a sleeping around to sort of ‘catch up’, but this isn’t a socially or ethically justifiable thing to the vast majority of people. If you do this, be prepared for blowback and to bear your own cross

>there is no right or wrong
Cringe and faggotpilled

prove me wrong. morals and values aren't the same as "right or wrong" btw, and even then it's still absolutely subjective.

Men fuck, women get fucked, that's just humans. Good luck hiding your sluthood from your wife though

Your father was right. The top 1% of men should get most of the women, with those women dedicated to only those men. The remaining 99% of men get whatever less desirable women are left over, or get no women at all. This is a very intense blackpill, but it's the truth and how nature intended us to work. The Mormons had it correct with mogging the surrounding people so hard that they took all their women and every mormon guy ended up with like 20 wives.

isn't chastity a virtue?

its dumb and wrong but its also what i want

Only if its voluntary guys who try very hard to get laid but cant are not virtuous and neither are femcels

in this modern age?
LMAO

Test

God wont punish you for it.

Op is a faggot and a hoe

Attached: 1539338326423.png (640x789, 461K)

Oh yes he will. Don't do anything that you wouldn't want you wife or daughters to do. You think you can hide your shit from him? He'll just make one of your sons gay or your daughter a whore/drug addict. You always get what you give.

You are shitting in your well. You spread whore culture through promoting the dick-carousel giving attention to hoes. You make society a worse place and raise the probabilities of your daughters becoming whores themselves. If you can't control your libido, you are not man enough to expect a trad wife and be a father. It's not just hypocritical, it's also showing that your actual character is not fit for the goals you wish to fullfill down the line.

And let's not forgett antibiotic-resistant STDs are a thing and spreading. If you infect a virgin wife with even something as herpes, that will lead to a misscariage during pregnancy.

/thread