Does sniffing your (sweaty) armpits increase testosterone?

Does sniffing your (sweaty) armpits increase testosterone?

Attached: sniffing-armpit.jpg (500x375, 41K)

only if you've had 4 cups of coffee in a row

Yes, I'm on HOASAD atm (hour of armpitt sniffing a day)

BUMP, I NEED TO KNOW THIS YOU FAGGOTS.
DON'T YOU WANT TO INCREASE YOUR TEST?

okay, fuck you Jow Forums

So this got me thinking about sex with traps. Isn't the whole thing ruined when they start smelling like sweaty men?

ewwwwwww

nofap is for shitters this is the real deal

>tfw snuggling with gf and smelling her pits

It's not fair, she won't let me lick them

This.. This is the ultimate test boost brehs

I catch myself getting a whiff of my pits sometimes in the gym, a-am I going to make it?

Attached: 1507081530789.png (488x463, 28K)

They shouldn’t smell like men very much because usually they have very low T and or are on estrogen and blockers. They pretty much smell and feel like women. The problem is that many of them are mentally fucked, have man hands/shoulders/jaws/brows and a manly voice

What about the breasts? Do the bags feel like genuine sand?

No, the ones that have implants ,they tend to feel more firm than natural, but they don’t just give way and sag like a bag of sand. Think more like a stress relief ball.
For trans that don’t have implants yet, their boobs are very small majority of the time and look /feel like budding beasts/gyno which obviously most guys aren’t familiar with because that would make you a pedo or gyno victim

That's the best part though. You know it's a guy, why would you be surprised he smells like one?

oh boy this gonna be better than the sniffing ass thread a couple days before

The BO of someone that smells the best to you is the most genetically different = best person to have kids with

And yet the white boys here complain about blacks and indians smelling up the gym

Guys, answer me this:
When I started optimazing my test levels(talkng zinc and vit D), my smell changed. I could tell in the first weeks because the smell was very different. After that I got used to it and didnt notice anymore
I was smelling like sugarcane and albumin
Did anyone had this? Did you notice a similar smell?

Attached: album8n).jpg (458x458, 19K)

Albumin always smelled like wet dog to me. You're gross

So you smell like sweet cum. That’s pretty much ideal my man. That’s the manly smell

Hell yeah, I also only shower with neutral soap with no fragants
Bitches love smelling me for some reason, especially my arms and shoulders