Internet famous

>Internet famous
>Millionaire
>On test
>Looks like this
>Still can't get gf
What hope is there for us?

Attached: IMG_20181105_135507.jpg (1080x1224, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180614215139/https://twitter.com/Fit_And_Hubris/status/1006344441127493632
web.archive.org/web/20180627171037/https://twitter.com/CoultersNutsack/status/1005899323064897538
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he can get a gf, he's just too retarded/autistic to get one

I guarantee him being on test and still looking like a 5 year natty has a direct correlation with the same reason why he can’t get a gf; he’s autistic. He’s probably a legit lazy gear user, not working as hard as he should while on.

Well this pic is from at least a year ago and I don't know when he started test so I can't confirm your suspicions.

>pinning test for that

Also, literally who? I hope whatever he's known for it's not fitness.

FACE
A
C
E

when will face manlets learn

>5'5''

Shawn aka Prince Hubris

e-famous on twitter for attacking alt-right figure heads with his army of sycophants. He's always attacking or attaching himself to people that are more e-famous than him. He's an interesting fellow but he seems awfully insecure.
>always posting his cryptocurrency portfolio
>confirmed manlet
>penis pump
>steroids
>applied for welfare because "fuck the government"
>failing college
If you look at his profile you will see he never gets off twitter. Its clear the dopamine from twitter is keeping him alive

He literally fell for every single Jow Forums meme possible but may win in the end because of it.

>mentally unstable/unemployable misogynist
>may win in the end

>Holds more than 1/350 of all LINK in circulation
He'll literally be a billionaire in a few years

>Implying he needs a job

I forgot he fell for the crypto meme too lmao

Shawn is a piece of shit. He's horribly insecure, not funny, and despite being right wing he almost exclusively attacks other right wing personalities on the internet. Somehow despite everything, he and the other ironybros like Beardson have a large group of fans.

Keep in mind all of these people are Shawn and you're feeding him dopamine by keeping this thread alive.

Guarantee he'll post this on twitter later for e-points

crypto is a meme that only attracts people who think they have a second chance at life, all other people just do normal investments

dead board dead board bail ship

What

shut the fuck up retard go back to r eddit

>defending manlet "ecelebs" on an anonymous anime image board

Attached: you.jpg (213x237, 9K)

I've never heard of him before and now I'll forget him in 5 minutes. Sad.

>that hairline
oh no no no

the man is based, i'll give him that. also, he's a cathobro

Attached: 1531715866916.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Apparently he has a date tonight. He's gonna make it.

this entire thread is literally an advertisement for those underwear

DAILY REMINDER THAT IF YOU DON'T WATCH THE WEEKLY SWEAT EVERY FRIDAY YOU'RE A HOMOSEXUAL

If you can't get a gf the problem isn't that you aren't fit enough.

norwooding manlets have never gotten laid without money

Assume that neither fame, nor money, nor test are pre-requisites for women. They just help.

exactly this. You gotta develop social gains and get out of autistic mode

This. Looks/Confidence/Social skills > Money/Fame/Power

Women care about what you are, not what you have. Unless you want to be a providing cuck you should focus on how you can make a girl feel through your looks, behaviour and social skills instead of showing her your gay ass job.

Money and fame (or rather the path towards these) usually makes you a relaxed, confident guy with a fun life but the money itself wont get you anywhere.

SHAWN I HOPE U GET 2 (TWO) GFS

WUV U BBY

Whats his story?
I remember him from the HWNDU stream. He was aligned with Identity Europa or something like that right?
He then started to throw shit at other alt right figures.
Why did he separated from the alt right?

Attached: 1537315031588.jpg (1024x751, 172K)

im not defending shawn u goofy fucking nerd lmao. im calling u a fucking faggot goober for unironically using the word 'misogynist' you fucking redditing fuckin goob.

Attached: 5AD84F40-734C-477F-81CF-972F1BFD4EDF.jpg (900x729, 77K)

That's because he has severe autism and nobody thinks nihilism is attractive.

their antics on twitter is much better than their gay show.

Why did he started to throw shit at identity Evropa and other right wing organizations?

Attached: 1536361775384.png (869x1080, 571K)

I think after being doxed he realized how damaging the Alt Right's strategy is, which culminated in the disaster that was Charlottesville. That or he just has personal qualms with most Alt-Right figureheads like Spencer, Enoch, Cantwell, etc. who always were or became borderline lolcows.
Fantastic specimen, btw.

the alt right hate him and beardson because they are much better at twitter trolling and at the same time make fun of the pagan and egirl obsessed nobodies of the alt right. nothing of them are more right wing (hating fags, women, degenerates etc.) than pretty much any other notable person. they make fun of spencer and the main people at TRS a lot. they're okay, the weekly sweat has been on a for a long time.

The irony bros are definitely harder on the fag and woman questions, also pretty much all of them are Christian and support some from of theocracy. Also there's the whole optics debate, where Alt-Right figureheads actually stand more in a moderate position, whereas the Weekly Sweat guys are diametrically opposed to people such as Heimbach, Little, and Nehlen.

reminder that everyone that hates this man is gay, a pagan (gay), or a troop (gay)

Attached: 1.jpg (2039x2039, 540K)

He has no girlfriend or friends because he has a shitty personality and is rude.

Don't take twitter so seriously man. Sometimes I think they get really petty and living off drama is pretty gay, but I still get some good laughs and there is some valid points in their criticisms.

calm down christopher cantwell

Hidden beneath the layers of irony, this post is actualy a COPE

Some people just have shitty genes bro

You people really need to get lives

Prince Hubris is based and redpilled and his rise to infinite power is assured

proof

Attached: 15414779236812716527616624781774.jpg (3264x2448, 1.81M)

we're mutuals and he talks about how he hasn't been laid in about 1200 days but I havent in a lot more and I dont have the balls to post about it
in many ways its incel stolen valor

R E N T F R E E

Too cool for school now that he’s been on one (1) tinder date huh

>Still can't get gf

I think you mean doesn't want gf. No straight guy anywhere would call himself "prince hubris" jesus christ.

technically 4

The real question is where Nicolas Juan Fuentes Pepe Style factors into this

Attached: nic.jpg (392x331, 23K)

everyone thinks those retards are retarded now and there's a lot of crossover between trs and the ironybros. spastic wigger nationalists are irrelevant which is why they're shooting up synagogues for attention.

quick post shawn feet

Attached: shawn feet.jpg (675x1200, 105K)

She dropped him because of his MAGA bumper sticker. Can't catch a break.

dude is on gear but still acts like a bitchy cunt endlessly stirring up drama and gossip in a feminine way with other people who want a traditional white society like he does. the internet brings out the worst in people.

Why does he have a midget body?

>traditional white society

thats not going to happen because the people who scream about it all the time are fat retarded antisocial degenerates with permaruined lives who will never run for office or do anything but become mass shooters

i believe the CORRECT word you are looking for is dwarf

PRINCE HUBRIS

SLAYER OF PEDOS AND SATANISTS

NO MAN CAN STAND BEFORE HIM

HE IS OUR SAINT, BEARING THE SINS OF MAN AND THE BURDENS OF DEGENERACY, FORCED TO WALK THE PATH OF THE INCEL TO SERVE AS A SHINING BEACON OF HOPE IN THE DARK FOG OF FROGTWITTER

HE WALKS THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF COOCHIE AND FEARS NO THOT

I PRAY TO THE LORD ABOVE THAT THIS GLORIOUS HERO WILL ONE DAY EXPERIENCE BLISS, BUT SO LONG AS HE WALKS DOWN THE SO CALLED BOULEVARD OF BROKEN DREAMS I WILL FOLLOW

THE MALE JEANNE D'ARC, THE ODYSSEUS THAT HOLDS BACK THE TIDES AS ACHILLES FALLS

HE SHALL CONTINUE TO SHINE AND PROVIDE RELIEF FOR US FELLOW TRAVELERS, ACTING AS AN UMBRELLA WE MAY SEEK SHELTER UNDER FROM THE FALLING DROPS OF GAMER GIRL PEE

PRINCE HUBRIS, THE MIRROR OF KING ARTHUR, FOR HE PULLED A SWORD FROM STONE BUT THE PRINCE SHALL INSERT A SWORD IN SHEATHE AND THEN THE SECOND COMING SHALL BE UPON US

WHEN HUBRIS CUMS SLAYING PUSS, HURRAH! HURRAH!

WHEN HUBRIS CUMS SLAYING PUSS, HURRAH! HURRAH!

Attached: 1530237506721.jpg (1692x1252, 205K)

hey there bud i'm not fat

have you seen mike enoch? matt heimbach?

all of these people are fat as shit

FYI IN CASE YOU'RE RETARDED

he claims to have bought in at .17 at the lowest and .5 at the highest. he had to have bought 170k$ usd.

you can fake blockfolio screenshots

>traditional
fuck your gay cargo cult larping. european man is going to splice the female and cat genome and give all incels catgirl gfs and is going to colonise the entire solar system. not wear burlap sacks in cornfields. Read uncle ted and also understand why we can't go back without an implausible and unlikely disaster and think how we can put our best foot forward.

he has LINK and ETH holdings at the least, if not other holdings as well

Mike Enoch has lost all the weight and is bulking up. This is ever since he stopped hanging out with wignats and started hanging out with irony bros. Coincidence?

>he is losing the fat
no

>he is hanging out with irony bros
No he isnt

Mike Enoch is friends with your favorite irony bro ecelebs and you aren't.

He dropped out and bought in with his student loans

>misogynist
pls go and stay go, there is no such thing as misogyny

no
mike enoch is radioactive and anybody who interacts with him gets their life destroyed

Stay mad incel fag
t. Balding guy that gets laid

Attached: 1540529841705.png (300x315, 127K)

>still being a magafag in 2018
He deserved it.

He also said he pumped 25% of a bunch of his paychecks, I’d say he’s what a luck build in real life looks like if he didn’t have such rotten luck with wamen

Lol, is Shawn really on test? That's fucking unimpressive. 90% of the var'd up wheyfu thots look better than that.

He eats big macs and doesn't lift, that's how.

Blockfolio is just a tool for keeping track of value of a highly diversified portfolio. You input any amount you want of various crypto into the app and it tells you how much that is worth in $US at the present time. I wouldn't call it "faked".

Attached: Hungarian roll.jpg (3037x1704, 688K)

he legit just needs to shave it

I know its played out but really
>Roiding for this
How does one not look better than this while getting synthetic hormones like for fucks sake you are putting your health at risk to look like a less than moderately invested gym rat

I try to like TDS but its so low quality and hodgepodge that its just hard to listen to. If it was just a little better then it would really help as the ironyposting casual setting seems like it should be fun. FTN is just a superior product in every way worth the paywall by itself.

If you want shitposting and coziness then listen to The Weekly Sweat.
If you want intelligent political and philosophical discussion then listen to the Luke Ford & KMG livestream.

Attached: Nick Fuentes pepe style.jpg (1200x673, 200K)

Thanks user, I will give them a look. I am always looking for more stuff to listen to on my commute.

Attached: 1538464655346.png (720x970, 638K)

First of all, the idea that Shawn was ever "doxed by the alt-right' is a myth he pushes to make people feel sorry for him. He always used his real, full name online, & his spammed his selfies relentlessly. Someone may have gotten him fired from one loser job, once. No shit.

He doxes & threatens to dox his right wing enemies, anyone who's made fun of him, constantly. You'll see him doing it in his insufferable YouTube streams if you're capable of sitting through them. Not many people are. He literally gives out street addresses in exchange for snap chat donations. The proof will start appearing on Twitter soon.

He's also a sexual pervert & a drug addict who regularly pumps air into his urethra, then sends pics of his accordingly deformed penis to underaged girls on Twitter, unprompted. They don't complain because they don't want anyone to know they were ever talking to such a loser.

Half his family & friends have ruined their lives. Paul Town is facing prison for arson. Shawn's brother is in the same prison as the Unabomber.

In recent streams Shawn talks about living on peanut butter sandwiches. He lives with Autistotle & the mentally ill girl the latter seduced when she was literally a prepubescent child. He's their performing chimp.

This guy's life is a joke. He's everyone's bitch. Do. Not. Emulate.

Okay, this is epic

Attached: Apu soyboy trap.jpg (682x682, 89K)

A guy who brags about all the dirt he has on all his alt-right fellow travelers, & flashes an FBI agent's card on YouTube, should definitely be trusted. Send him money via Patreon, Streamlabs, & Patreon. Good idea, goy.

web.archive.org/web/20180614215139/https://twitter.com/Fit_And_Hubris/status/1006344441127493632

web.archive.org/web/20180627171037/https://twitter.com/CoultersNutsack/status/1005899323064897538

Attached: love.png (1256x713, 1.11M)

He looks short and is balding

Nick Fuentes Pepe style streaming America First with Lucas Room as his green screen background instead of the usual city skyline background.

Attached: LRM_EXPORT_56915527465575_20181106_121010743.jpg (720x818, 204K)

Im pretty sure the reason he flashed the fbi card is because he reported an underage tranny grooming discord which was sharing cp.

such a nobody manlet faggot i cant even google his twitter and find him

What the fuck is that arm?

Search world's saddest nazi

That's because his Twitter gets banned or suspended every few weeks. Current Twitter is @BasedIncel

Yikes. what a cringy loser. He's basically the polar opposite, but still equivalent, of the twitter far left.

How does a person lack such self awareness?

he also tweets nearly every hour of every day...

Roll

His "pedo hunting" is a transparent ruse that he knows the alt-right will always fall for. It's mostly about getting back at the trannies who used to be his close mutuals, such as Ru & Trad Grace. They all followed his private & public accounts. But they laughed along with the gay lifters who mocked Shawn for "looking mediocre" even on tren & deca. So now he's anti-degeneracy--while snorting adderall & sending dick pics to 15 yr olds.

Shawn literally doesn't know any non-pedophile heterosexuals, except possibly for chubby-chaser Beardson. His close pal Stem came out as trans recently. Maybe Shawn will too eventually.

He talks in recent streams about having no food, going days without... being manic, going days without sleep. He's a mentally ill person who abuses his prescription psych meds--same as all his Twitter pals. He'll end up like Paul Town or his own brother. It's actually sad, even though he's a heinous asshole.

The real problem with this guy is he's determined to take as many people down with him as possible. He doesn't care at all about his friends. He's ruined their lives just by having them on his stream--exactly as he's always accused Spencer of ruining lives by encouraging people to attend IRL protests.

It's all about him. He just wanted to be an e-celeb. Fake Catholic, fake lifter, fake male.