Where is Jow Forums from?

Nunavut, Great White North Reporting in.

Virtually nobody here is Jow Forums and almost everyone is an alcoholic, cigarette addict and most recently meth is taking hold. The people that are physically active are actually athletes or come from far away to move here for work incentives. Basically the fucking cold prevents anybody from doing almost any exercise other than dog sled racing. But eh at least fat people are a minority

Alright so where are you from ? (Can say anything don't care how specific you are but at the very least try to say the province/state of your country at the very least)

How Jow Forums are the people of where you're from?

Attached: download (26).jpg (244x207, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Enjoy your no-sunlight

That sounds shitty user, sorry to hear you’re Eskimo mode.
I’m from Cincinnati and it’s pretty comfy desu. Nice middle ground, hot summers, cold winters, mix of the Midwest and Appalachian culture, good fitness centers and good outdoor activities without TOO many fatties, although we have a few for sure

Attached: 690FFCA3-1021-44A6-AA90-7DEF155562F0.jpg (750x1334, 192K)

Portugal, comfy and crime free.
People here are usually skinnyfat.

Are you one of the snow people? Do they still huff gas like it's fresh air?

I'm from Chad. No you are not welcome here.

Attached: 6F8263D3-EEA7-4CB7-BA85-25CC4D52CB24_w1023_r1_s.png (1023x575, 417K)

Mn here, most people in rural mn are fat, old farmers. They either walk the treadmills in jeans and button up shirts with their wives or do one set of each machine at an extremely light weight. Rare to see someone that knows what they're doing.

Nice dude, I’m from Newfoundland so you make me feel cosmopolitan.

Calgary fag reporting in.
It’s too cold here and there’s too many crazy horse chicks. I wanna move to Cali when I graduate desu

Attached: 6B4212B4-9B6D-412D-AA11-110EE99FA7D5.png (600x1017, 475K)

Egypt

The greatest state in our union: Ohio.

Attached: ohio.jpg (448x441, 25K)

Where in MN? Pine trees or corn fields? Pine trees here, lots of fatties, few people in shape, meth and heroin everywhere.

Stoke UK

no just no

Based Natibro.

Attached: prc.jpg (512x382, 73K)

Fuck off we're full.

Minneapolis reporting.
If you go to breweries or upscale stuff people are pretty fit.
If you take public transportation people are mostly fat, lot of illegals too

Armenia but live in SoCal. Pretty much everyone is a manlet asian/latin who makes "gains" jokes at the gym. After that you've got the Chads who stand out a lot since most people in SoCal are short as fuck

Im over in southwest rural MN. Area only has 1 gym per 30 miles of land, so fitness is limited. Only brewery I hit up when I head to the cities is Surly. Pretty decent though overall.

>great
>white
Canada is filled with native eskimo shitskins. I'm from Sweden and I did work in nunavut a couple years ago. It stank like shit and everyone was probably sub 60 IQ, even the so called "whites".

Serb here. Old people are height mogging me

I live on the outskirts of a sleepy resort town in Southwestern Turkey called Ölüdeniz. It's between the famous tourist cities Marmaris and Antalya. Population is like less than 3,000. Also took that pic a couple days ago. No i'm a native not a foreigner.

Uhhh, fat people are not very rare in Turkey and most RELIGIOUS women above age 35 are somewhat overweight or fat. Village men and men in the country in general are usually scrawny and the only exercises done are walking or memey jogging or just farmwork, i guess sometimes "swimming" but most of these other than farming the tourists engage in while locals are either lazy or hardworking peasants. The Russian and British tourists specifically have a lot of fats among them especially their women and the men have beer bellies a lot of the time. However French and Germans are usually fit so congrats to you guys.

Hello Armo.

Attached: Home.jpg (1066x1300, 465K)

Iron range originally, city boy while I finish my degree. The fitness scene is unreal here. So much sexy gym booty.

Turkish user here again. Forgot to mention that Arab and Iranian tourists are usually fat or out of shape as well but Iranian women tend to be skinny. Dutch and Scandinavians also tend to be skinny. Most the people here are tourists most the year anyways

Hello roach

SEATTLE

1. I was referring to THE COUNTRY as white because of SNOW. Canada is commonly known as the Great white north

2. Eskimo inuit natives are Yellow Gooks not shitskins, faggot. You'd know that if you actually visited here

Middle finland reporting in. OP i somewhat know your pain when it comes to cold but at least we dont have drunken eskimos, just drunken reindeer herders and only in the northernmost parts. The general young populace >25 is in decent shape despite binge drinkin every weekend. After 25 most finns hit the wall and almost everyone gets a bit fat.

Attached: ryypätä ja narkata.jpg (441x411, 31K)

Frenchfag reporting in. Around here people are average Jow Forums

Learn to read idiot, I spent 4 years working in mining engineering in Nunavut, north of Yellowknife.

Where are you in the nati let’s hang brother

I live in St. Petersburg, Russia.
Literally no-one is overwheight here

Ayy fellow newfie bro. You are not the one I was talking to in the Canada thread about the mun gym are you?

Yo where at from the range? Grew up on the east end, went to Mesabi East

Also I spent weekends in Vancouver and sometimes long layovers in Toronto and all I saw there were actual gooks, pakis and 56%ers.

Southern California

the birthplace of bodybuilding

> best weather
> qT fit girls
> amazing beaches
> amazing gym culture
> everyone lifts, roiding is kinda common
> gym every 1.5 miles
> amazing mexican food
> mexican servants

feels good living in utopia man

Yea I bet, anytime i go by the U it's great, but I sure stick out, too much boom ,not enough zoom.
My suburban anytime fitness is pretty decent, but only one dude even does 1234. Lotta idiots who come for a week then vanish, 1 wheyfu who competes, only 2 racks tho

Risumies ?

Shame you're flooded with shitskins and commies. But yeah, paradise.

MN boys represent. Nothing stranger than a ranger, but we’re not a bunch of pussies like them city yuppies. Could easily fight em

Attached: 3890177C-C1FF-4F24-AAF5-4552180F7728.jpg (597x640, 42K)

When I was in Minnesota I only saw somalis, barely any whites.

kingston fag here

Transylvania motherfuckers
No fatties
Everyone is Jow Forums from manual labour
Everyone is tall, I'm a complete manlet at 180cm
No gypsies, Hungarians have nice food, Germans are good friends, Ukrainians give cheap stuff
Life is good

Attached: 1534781151744.png (480x1484, 67K)

L I N C O L N
I
N
C
O
L
N

Attached: Lincoln.jpg (1841x1227, 402K)

Fatties are definitely not rare here lmao. Turkish men will basically look like this until their mid-30s and then balloon up. Turkish women will do it in their mid-teens. We have a higher obesity rate than all European countries, even Br*tain.

Attached: allahu ekmek.jpg (1366x768, 171K)

Eternal reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

S E A T T L E
E
A
T
T
L
E

Ah fellow rangers, what shall we do tonight?
Well let's see, we could drink at home, drink at the only bar in town where everyone knows everyone and the closest thing to a non relative is a second cousin, or... Oh wait that's it.
Nice try but you won't have my blood vampir

North of Sydney, Australia in an area called the northern beaches
Thankfully don't have to interact with the chinese/middle easterners up here but I fear they'll soon be migrating closer. It's mostly whites, fat boomers and fit young people.

I thought it said Boomer Street

>Nunavut
Are you white or are you a Listerine drinker?

Olde Virginny. Shenandoah Valley to be exact. Dont live there anymore tho. Miss those mountains

Attached: olde virginny.png (1346x859, 622K)

Sadly, I live in Brazil. In a somewhat decent, small city with low crime rates, but still in Brazil. Most people never go to the gym, we got a lot of fatties and skinny fats. Also most of the people that actually do go to the gym never do squats or any kind of compound lift besides bench, its actually really impressive.
Hope that one day i'll escape this hellhole.

Attached: 1541202793770.jpg (600x606, 148K)

Any big island people here?

That’s kinda weird because I see a lot of fatties trying to lose weight in my gym here in Kazan. DYEL?

Pleasant ridge, I work out at Crunch in Kenwood. Will be there Wednesday around 10-11 am, doing mostly barbell shit. I’m mid twenties, clean shaven, short haired, and white. If you see me feel free to say hey.

Danish gains reporting in
>tfw no cute blonde gf

Attached: 68AC1BC7-0695-4E4C-BE18-E35D1718D20B.jpg (1049x943, 90K)

samme här broder

jeg starte lyfte vikter og ene seden dess er det bare somaliske jenter som vill knulle

From Texas. Everyone is a fat fuck after college

Amsterdam

Finland. Young people are fantastically fit and I'm doing everything I can to make my close relatives less chubby.

good lad

Virgin Islands here, please teach me your ways.

D E R B Y
E
R
B
Y

Where the FUCK are my /sauga/ boys at?

Attached: 1513570925278.jpg (526x526, 13K)

german guy here
most people are skinnyfat/chubby or semi-fit, bodybuilding competitors and other roidheads are really rare in the small town i live in

suburban MN. Sure are a lot of us on this board.

Oh, what should we do in he cities?

Enjoy the traffic? Maybe stop by the local pub for some over-prices craft brews from the gay faggot commie-loving hipsters? Really do enjoy all of them billboards you got plastered all over the place. How about that noise pollution, eh? Same with light pollution.
Not a lot of trails to go mudding down. No room for a pallet fire either.

Fuck you yuppie

Kazakhstan. It's not too bad, a lot of fit people, a lot of fat people. More fat women than men, most old people are overweight. Young dudes usually do some kind of sports/martial arts, not a lot of people lift, but those who do take it quite seriously

WHERE? NORTH SEATTLE HERE

Scandi brotherhood in the face of adversity (forced cuckery, rapefugees and talmudism) is so heartwarming

Is that because there is no food?

BTW people here tend not to be fit, of course there's fit people but theyre a definite minority because sjws n shit

Kazakhstan seems like an underratedly comfy country. What is kumis like? Is it good for bulking?

O T T A W A
T
T
A
W
A

Reporting in. People here are usually fairly skinny. Decent amount of fat people but they're usually in shitty areas. There's a real fitness culture here.

Rhode Island

what a pussy
t. calgaryfag

langley, bc, canada

damn nigga , move to texas

yellowknife isnt in nunavut you faggot

Onde?

Ukrainian here.
Currently living and studying in Rome, Italy.

I am into BJJ, 1st month in and having a blast, even though I suck.
I have met VERY FEW, if any, overweight Italians, despite this being pasta-land. Can't say gym culture is something widespread here.

Italians are good people though. Thank you for the hospitality.

PS: Would love to visit the US sometime (or Canada). Your northern regions sound lovely.

Attached: 3. Прес.jpg (604x179, 31K)

U mad bro
Light pollution? SOUND???
Can't take a bit of intra state bantz?
At least pick real stuff like muggings, and minority

Denmark

Lots of fitness obsessed people in my city. I'm studying tech and there is a lot of muscular people on the technology campus for some fucking reason.

I live in Rio friend, you can't find a single fit man with bigger legs than a fit woman

I'm from Quebec City but right now I live in Montreal

Winnipeg, MB

Cheers from the bijlmer

Gypsie detected

Relax, Bolsonaro will implement mandated deadlifts for gym goers. Main reason I voted for him.
The Whey Republic just started

Live in a city near Toronto, Ontario
Eh, it's alright. Though the Asians and the Indians are fighting for dominance

Markham/Hamilton here
Actual fatties are uncommon, and obese are rare. There's a decent fitness culture all over Canada badically

Brazil. I wish I was dead.

Attached: 1526861883887.jpg (683x683, 68K)

Albania here

Attached: jaoOcke.jpg (960x839, 72K)

>crime free

No worries user. Bolsonaro is going to Make Brazil Great Again

first time ive seen a stokie on here, you a local? i live here for uni

ok

Long Beach here 8) living the dream

Singapore here, mandatory conscription kinda ensure most guys are relatively fit