How the fuck do you cut correctly? How do you count calories in home made food...

How the fuck do you cut correctly? How do you count calories in home made food? Do you use a kitchen scale for each individual thing and then add them up or something? That seems inaccurate and inefficient as fuck.

Attached: b82a9f_5886700.jpg (1200x874, 139K)

read the fucking sticky dipshit

Attached: 75fbeac401784b1ea42d1edffcf8a1dc[1].gif (882x739, 325K)

Just eat less carbs and fat. Every meal should be enough meat to get 40 to 60g of protein and a fuckload of salad greens with a tablespoon of olive oil. Do this until you are no longer a butter golem.
Also you'll want/need intraworkout carbs and protein/aminos. Gatorade and whey protein works fine.

What this guy said

Op pic is clearly roids
>far bigger despite leaner
>those uneven traps

Mixed grip, not even once

I do track my calories and macros on homemade food. Yes I use a scale. But you can approximate some things, and I just ignore low-calorie vegetables like a few carrots, an onion, etc.
it helps if you eat the same things over and over. Put the recipe in MyFitnessPal and you’re good to go.

Ugh

Framelet and probably manlet, somebody to the autistic geometry to figure out this cunts height.

>Do you use a kitchen scale for each individual thing and then add them up or something?

Yes

>That seems inaccurate and inefficient as fuck.

You measure and record everything once for 3 - 5 standard meals. Stick it in a spreadsheet. Now those 3-5 meals are what you eat 80-90% of the time.

>face actually got worse

Poor bastard, in the only place that matters too

What do you mean implying mixed grip is bad. How the fuck do you deadlift heavy weight?

hook grip or straps?

This.
And a lot of my other food is simple. Yogurt. Oats. Shakes.

Or just change hands

Most calorie counters have many meals stored, just pick the one more similar to what you ate. You don’t have to put all ingredients of a lasagna for example.
Yes that way is less precise, but it’s good enough and it saves a lot of time
Also you should be able to estima-te the weight of stuff. If you buy 600g of chicken and use roughly a third of it to make a meal, you don’t have to weigh it in.

>hes not cutting with auschwitz diet
mfw lost 6kg in six weeks with little to no muscle loss. 1500 calories and 170grams of protein per day. carbohydrates only in the 5 first hours of the day.

t. started as 6'2" and 214 lbs

Attached: tanssi-apu.gif (326x189, 80K)

>1500 calories and 170grams of protein per day
is this doable without supplements/powders?

Why salads? Why can't I eat only meat?

1000 calories/150g Protein from 500 gr. chicken breast

I mean it sounds possible but you can hardly live on that.

Yes, that’s exactly what they are in auschwitz my lad.
Pancakes in the morning and then steak, bacon, and tendies all afternoon....
>glad you’re getting results though. Maybe worth a try.

Unironically use Scoobs website he shills in every video. Custom meal planner. After some process it will pretty much give all food with amounts to buy and to prepare for a specified time period.

yes. I don't use any powders. there are quite a few meat products with very high protein to calories ratio.
you might have to drink large amounts of water with this diet, but thats not a problem for me.

Attached: jee ilo apu.png (1328x764, 122K)