Early 20s how to age

Oi

What are some of your anti-aging routines?

Like skin care routine?
Vitamin routine?

Attached: images.png (246x205, 11K)

I take 5mg of telomerase daily. It's very expensive and likely causes cancer, but I am 31 and still get mistaken for early to mid 20s.

Less controversial treatments for aging include cardio and loading up on antioxidants(from food, not pills). Low doses of niacinamide are generally safe and thought to slow aging. Metaformin has anti aging properties but you need a prescription for it.

I personally think skimping on sleep ages you. Just anecdotal, but everyone I know who gets less than 8 hours looks their age or older. People who eat lots of protein instead of plants also seem to age faster. Just my observation though.

Attached: 610969.jpg (3264x2448, 1.11M)

34 yo here.

Number one tip:
Use plenty of sunscreen on your face during summer.

Also, don't smoke cigarettes

Seriously.

I will back you up on the cigarettes, everyone who smoked them since high school looks like shit now.

Any more tips? I need them lol. People say i look older than my brother all the time and hes 3 years older than me. feelsfuckingbadman

Attached: 83830275.jpg (500x492, 42K)

dont get up before noon on a regular basis

mfw school
mfw work

STAY HYDRATED

this is number one thing to do. I have drank 2ltrs of water a day for most of my adult life and i look younger than most my age.

Damn I didn't know you could buy telomerase, I've been reading about it. It boosts cell division but that includes cancerous cells1
How much does it cost?

How do you find sunscreen thats actually invisible? srs. tried a couple and they always make my skin white or super oily

the whole drinking excess water meme is fake ans gay. Your kidneys are set up to keep your hydration levels homeostatic. Drink more than you need and you will just pee it out.

Sure does, but the idea is that the health benefits will outweigh the risk of cancer. I wouldn't take it in conjunction with smoking or something that really increases your risk of getting cancer though. You can get it on amazon, but be careful, a lot of the products there are fake.

Seriously how do you manage this without being rich or working some shitty 2nd-3rd shift job?

i know this feeling so well, sorry you also experience it user
since i was 13 and went out into public with my family, people always assume i'm the mom and my mom is the daughter. my mom has always looked 10-20 years younger than she really is. i don't know why i didn't inherit those genetics. i don't even look that old but never have felt "" young and beautiful ""

i'm 20 and she's 45 now, but it happened again recently by an old man who drove a taxi. Genuinely thought I was her mom.

Attached: CRY SCREAM YELL.png (645x468, 323K)

Please post a pic of you and your mom, your honestly sounds really hot

Anyone have advice on what to do about facial scars? Some type of cream? Have a pretty big scar on my face after falling off a cliff three weeks ago.

2ltrs is what you need. If you need to piss some out then so be it. It's better than not staying hydrated and your skin losing is elasticity early

any guys use day moisterizer or night creams?

yeah that's why most people look like shit

>your honestly sounds really hot
I guess any grill posting on Jow Forums does

I've stuck to a only water for my liquid intake since the age of 14 and have fantastic skin at the age of 24.

My skin care routine is to not buy skin care products. If you're gonna be a homo who creams his face, at least do it right and make the stuff from actual aloe vera plants and whathaveyou. You really think the decision makers in charge of mass producing that shit care about you and what it might do to you?

get a moisturiser that has sfp UVA UVB

Slight continuation.. I've worked in mass production. Your food's been on the floor and the ingredients, weight, nutritional facts, any number on the label is not as accurate as you'd like to believe.

I do. Retinol and coconut oil

bio oil. Apply everyday for like 2-4weeks depending how bad. cures acne scars and all.

stress also. Stress makes people ugly and fat.
24 is nothing. wait till you hit your mid 30s.

sleep eight hours linked closely with Sunrise/Set. no drugs or alcohol. If you do sun exposure right by starting in the early AM not past ten and late PM a few hrs before sunset you'll build a solar callus ... suncreen blocks the UV you require to make Vitamin D in your skin .. supplements do not do what solar generated D does which you REQUIRE.. also oily fish like sardines and salmon and non fluoridated water.

Best way to increase your lifespan and look younger for a man is getting castrated.
If you think I'm kidding, look it up.
But you're wasting your time anyway, if you're born after 1990 chances are you'll be among the first generation to be cured of aging

t. SENS researcher

sleep for 10 hours
stay indoors more
cardio
antioxidants

>if you're born after 1990 chances are you'll be among the first generation to be a wagecuck forever

Canada here, it's always cloudy, pitch black at 7pm and since we are farther up north we are some of the most vitamin d defficient people. My question is, since the sun is usually being blocked out does that mean it's not as harmful?

Attached: image.png (862x522, 547K)

drink less
stop smoking
sauna or steam room once or twice a week
eat healthy

correlation != causation
The lifestyle of someone who smokes might differ from one who does not in any number of other ways too.

I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

stay away from the sun (use sun screen)
grow a beard
do cardio
consume lots of antioxidants
dont stress yourself
meditate
stay away from depression

Grow a beard? What does that have to do with anti-aging, if only it will make you look older

it blocks the sun it helps in the long run

22 here.
>shower after gym in morning and at night
>eat healthy
>zinc and multivitamin
>lift 8-10 hours a week and some cardio
>sleep 7-8 hours
And GROOMING its amazing what a good haircut, shave, and well fitting clothes will do for you. 1 you look good and 2 because you look good you will feel good and project more confidence

SLEEP A LOT