Eat more beef and ruminant meat

Eat more beef and ruminant meat

youtube.com/watch?v=9t_axkQ8IcQ

Attached: multiple choice.jpg (413x317, 26K)

i choose b hehe

B, A and D are right so 50%

01-25 A
26-50 B
51-75 C
76-00 D

But that means B is right

Which means A and D are wrong.

if two answers are the same that means you have 1/3 chance so a 33% chance to be correct so none of those are right

But then you didn't chose at random.

Based

Attached: 1511904089372.png (645x729, 91K)

ok i didnt see that i can pick multiple choices, but if you couldnt then i would be right you niggers

Attached: f714f7f501a4d0e27b27ccba2034486478388e1405effca9ccedd651e9523c69.jpg (900x1200, 120K)

how is that wrong?
the only options are a b c since d is a repeat of a and is therefore void as an examination error

1/3 is right

0% obviously u fkn brainlets. No matter what answer u select u will be wrong
>A: choosing a gives u a 50% chance to be correct since it is the same answer as d meaning it is not 25%
B: choosing B means if u had a 25% chance to be correct so 50% is wrong
C: impossible
D: same as A

But 1/3 is not an answer, and can therefore not be correct.

just because two options have the same answer doesn't mean its one option you absolute brainlet.

0%

Attached: 1522797252454.jpg (1480x832, 1.06M)

None of them are right....a and d are the same, you’d technically have a 1/3 chance of picking a correct answer. But none of the answers are 33%. So I guess in that case you’d have 0%

Yes it does. Its the same reason you have a higher chance of being picked for raffle the more entries you make.

If there are 50 possible answers but they’re all exactly the same you have a 100% chance of picking that answer. And the chance decreases the more different answers you add. This is basic probability

50% because you either get it right or wrong, am i right guys?

No you dolt. There are more than 2 possible options. The chances that an event will happen at random is:

#possible options/100

which means b is wrong

Question is incorrect. Yes that's a thing. Let me explain.
There are four options. If one of them was correct, the chance of randomly getting a correct answer would be 25%.
However, there are two answers that are 25%, meaning there's a 50% chance of you choosing 25% if you randomly selected. This means that the answer must be b. But if the answer is b, then it's not a. If the answer isn't a, then there isn't a 50% chance of you randomly picking the right answer. So the chance of picking the right answer falls back down to 25% (because there are still four potential answers that you could choose if you randomly select one). Which means that a is correct again, and the cycle continues.
I feel stupid for typing this out to be honest. But my autism got the better of me.

(I'm thinking about and actually, maybe a is the correct answer. The assumption I've been using is that the correct answer is a percentage, rather than one of the options. But if a just is the correct answer - meaning that d is arbitrarily wrong - then it sort of works through broken logic.)

there are 2 correct answers out of 4 so you have a 50% chance. anyone who says anything else is retarded 100%

If the correct answer were 25%, you have a 50% chance of selecting it at random, which is a contradiction. Therefore, it's not 25%. This rules out A and D.

If the answer were 50%, then you have a 25% chance of selecting the answer at random, therefore it's not B. The same reasoning rules out D, 60%.

Therefore the correct answer is the free response 0%.

In the second paragraph, it should say C rather than D.

If you don't choose C then you're most likely a beta faggot. It's all about confidence, boys.

formally it's an undecidable problem, any sufficiently expressive system that admits self-reference can generate problems equivalent to the liar's paradox.

0%

There is no answer as the question goes into an infinite loop or there is no question.

then its simple! the test has an error. teacher is a dumbass and wrote a shitty test.

problem solved, 1/3 is answer, /thread.

good video, is that true that generic cattle is only given less than 10% grains?
still worried about the antibiotics, but at least we know grass-fed is just a meme now

it's easy, it's B

>inb4 but if its B that makes A wrong

no.
first, choose the answer that is most correct based on your logical reasoning. second, choose one at random.

christ

All the tards are out responding to a paradoxical meme and this is the only serious reply.

>Imagine being THIS retarded

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 7K)

pfft

I wonder if there's some way to use Godel's incompleteness or some Peano crap to prove this question to be shit. I know it's shit, but there just must be a more beautiful proof. School was a while ago.

The answer is just there's no correct option

pleb

godel is about provability, this is a true/false problem, see , but yes it's related

to go a little more deeply, the fundamental problem is that the question includes a conception of the answer

so if you were to conceptualize it as a formula, what happens is that the formula that would represent the answer would contain itself(self-referential), creating an infinite recursion.

he wasted the video potential with that image lol

That assumes the number is the correct answer and not the letter, which the question doesn't specify.