What the fuck do I do about my hair? My biggest problem is the wind. It messes my hair up badly...

What the fuck do I do about my hair? My biggest problem is the wind. It messes my hair up badly, it parts my hair everywhere and then I look like shit. I want to grow it until the lips. I know it may look like shit here, but only this "messy" type suits me the best. If I stylized it I would look terrible. I tried buzzpill and I wanted to stab myself when I looked at the mirror.

Attached: 2018-11-05 16.32.09.png (1079x1306, 1.26M)

just die gold or blue and walk around in an orange gi

/thread

Put gel in it and go around talking about the Ancient Astronaut Theory

I have a black gi with yellow frames.
Who's the character he's referring to?

Vegeta is that you??

Eraserhead lives

Being real generous here - shampoo it. Not even kidding. Some peoples' natural hair oils make hair stiff and stick to itself, like natural gel. That's the premise behind noshampoo, you stop washing out the natural hairgel your body produces. In your case yours ends up way too stiff, which means wind fucks it up to look retarded. That's what you need to fix, and that comes from shampooing more often.

Well I shampoo it every second time I wash my hair.

stop putting anything in your hair besides water and sunlight. judging by your pale complexion you don't go out much. leave it alone and don't touch it. let gravity do its work.

Attached: jimmy.jpg (480x524, 29K)

Fucking Americans have no sense of style or grooming

Go to a PROPER barber, not some shitty salon and fucking supercuts. Ask for a skin fade on back and sides and to take about 3 - 4 inches off the top. Fixed.

You fucking idiot

No more shampoo, it is gross at first but after two weeks your hair will shine, If you find this too gross lookup how to use apple cider vinegar for your hair. You have slightly curly hair so use a good conditioner every other day, curls need moisture. Massage your scalp like you would when shampooing everytime you shower. Considerng slightly colder, this will help combat the frizz. Air dry your hair or dry it with a T-shirt, this works better for curls. Only comb your hair when it is slightly wet, doing this while dry makes it frizzy. If you want to style your hair use mousse nothing else. Also a haircut you have way too much volume on top, go find a different hairdresser.

You must be 18 to post here

Attached: MV5BMDExYzg5YjQtMzE0Yy00OWJjLThiZTctMWI5MzhjM2RmNjA4L2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg (1400x2100, 1.23M)

Be happy you even have hair you ungrateful little child

My hair has lots of volume naturally (not quite as bad as yours) and using moist shampoo and conditioner really helps me not look like a lightbulb. I use aussie brand products

keeeeek

Holy shit please get a fade you retard

If your barber is referred to as proper your baeber is shit you fucking bong. Real modern barbers have tattoos and street art around their shop. Ask them for ideas. Do assume some gay hitler youth cut works for everyone

>he doesn't get the great clips 8$ buzz cut special
This is what my hair looks like rn and bitches love it desu. So many faggots have the fade on the side and puffy top.

Attached: 3249185124.jpg (320x243, 53K)

get like jonskywalker

>only this type suits me best
nigga yo retarded ass look like jimmy neutron. cut it short

>who's the character he's referring to?

Please, *please* watch dragonball and dragon ball z. You will get every drop of gains there is to be had.

You look fucking retarded