D-does this mean we're not all going to make it, bros?

D-does this mean we're not all going to make it, bros?

Attached: mac fitness.png (935x596, 840K)

Just run eat clen and tren hard

nah you can but will tak a bit longer
lift 5 days in a week minimal 4
dont eat after 3 hours before sleep
sleep for 10 hours
30 mins of cardio
cut down a bit on sugar
yep thats it

Does he actually think any of that is unrealistic?
>9 hrs of sleep
>not eating after 7
>running 3 miles daily
>lifting 6 days a week
Thats not even that bad. Many, many people do the same without the massive paycheck he got to do it. Cuck.

>6 to 7 month span
i mean if you're THAT impatient

That's actually a based insta post

he's a slob and extrapolates to make it seem so hard so he can go back to being a slob
it's true that it's hard to do that in six months but if you have a couple of years it doesn't require ridiculous sacrifices

Is not eating before sleep a meme? I eat before bed every day

All of that stuff is genuinely not that hard though. The only two things in that list that you don't need are the personal trainer and having a studio pay for it. Fitness is cheap, only retards make it more expensive than it has to be.

Agreed

it is, it's just a trick like intermittent fasting. less meals so you actually feel full after eating even if there's less total calories.

mac has god-tier pecs

>implying you need to do half that shit
Lifting 8-10 hours a week is easy, eating and sleeping right is easy, cutting out carbs is retarded, you dont need a $400/hr trainer, and a gym membership is like $30-60 a month. Absolute cope, i hope that caption is satire

Half of the things he listed don’t matter and the thing that matters most, steroids, aren’t listed. Fuck him and fuck niggers.

It’s meant only for fatties trying to lose weight

>Do I put actual effort into looking good?
>Nah, it's unrealistic
-You don't have to run 3 miles,
Sugar (outside of fruits) is really bad for you anyway,
-Alcohol?? Is it so bad to quit drinking poison?
-Lifting is actually fun and I have no problems going 6x per week
You won't look like the pic but at least you'll look 100x better than doing nothing.

I lift 4 times a week for an hour, sometimes less because I am busy. I drink almost every weekend, and eat candy and fast food and all kinds of shit, but also nutritious meals. I still look great in the mirror and my abs are still there.

I don't look like the guy in the right, not nearly as big, but I am in a pretty good shape anyways.

For someone like me, a working stiff, it is extremely hard.
>7 AM - Wake up
>8 AM - Lift
>10 AM - Go to work
>7 PM - Get home
>8 PM - Run
>9 PM - cook dinner
>10 PM - bed

Yeah totally realistic

>Does he actually think any of that is unrealistic?
nice reading comprehension

but user, why not just not work from 10AM to 7PM?
>make up meme illness, basically everyone can get a mental illness diagnosis in 2000 + 18
>get free money in the form of welfare
>quit your job and find something freelance that'll give you 4 - 5 K a month
>work 30 - 40 hour weeks instead
>devote yourself to affordable but interesting hobbies without having to turn yourself into a wageslave
>abuse the system and have fun doing it

he's clearly being sarcastic in that post with that ending statement

Yeah not being at work everyday at 8am is a big help.

Not that unrealistic, you probably weren't going to do anything productive in that time so might as well replace it with lifting.

What is this nonsense, you won't be eligible for welfare if you can work freelance.
Besides, if you can work, you should. If you don't, you'll start wasting away and actually develop a mental illness.

He literally is on test and tren and diets hard. Nothing hard about it at all, LITERALLY

Here in Canada you can receive welfare and still be on a flexible work schedule. Feels pretty good mayne.
>if you can work you should
I'm working as hard as I can on all of my hobbies, of course doing nothing will drive you insane but doing something you hate will drive you even more insane.

Populate your spare time with fulfilling hobbies. Here are mine, maybe you can get inspiration:
>model building (model planes, etc)
>/o/fagging, love wrenching cars
>repair and /diy/, building scale engines
>painting with oils
>reading and writing, have a journal that I use to stay sane

Based and redpilled

>have a journal that I use to stay sane
Are you a 12-year old girl?
faggot

>he doesn't have a captain's journal in which he notes exactly what he does throughout the day
>he doesn't have crippling short term memory to the point of forgetting what he was going to do
What are you doing here?

it.... kinda is, depends on which part of your life you are on i guess.