If you haven't maxxed out your gains by 25 then I have bad news. You'll never progress after that

If you haven't maxxed out your gains by 25 then I have bad news. You'll never progress after that

Attached: DAD135C7B7D245C5A585335164EAB03E.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Thats not true... thats impossible!!!

t. seething GDE that thinks everyone else sucks at life as much as does

>you don't fucking know me cunt

shut the fuck up, nigger.

Whats a gde

Cope, boomer

My friends and I made our best gains 26-30. I cant even say 30 is the peak cause i am still getting stronger.

>fucking bucket crab

shut the fuck up, nigger.

my man

Yeah I am reaching elite level lifts at 30. Kinda crazy kids under 23 hit my prs but it makes sense if they have been lifting since early teens. People think i am 23-25 when i tak to them about age irl.

What’s better for making the most gains from 23-30, lean bulking (maintenance) or doing bulk/cut cycles were I cut anytime I hit 15% bodyfat?
Encouraging

But I'm 26 and I totaled over 50kg more than I did at a meet I had around this time last year at 25.

This. Just because natural test peaks around 25 you`re can`t make up for even more years of disciplined work with 25.

What kind of cope is this?

Attached: B0FF961A-7A5D-4707-8D04-4EDA3A074A1E.jpg (640x1136, 107K)

I just set a PR for bench. I’m 45. Keep making excuses...

What movie is this

>turned 25 October

ONE MORE YEAR THEN, LETS DO THIS

Attached: EF581AA2-559A-4691-BD2C-1FDDDEF129B0.jpg (626x525, 189K)

I just realized that I'm 18 and I can still max out on what little growth potential I have left. What do to be tall and beautiful?

I already do dumbell pullovers to stretch my chest and spine and face punches with collagen to max out on my facial bone structure. Should I say fuck it and start HGH?

Attached: vZGYWfO.jpg (1000x847, 144K)

wtf are face punches

>he doesnt do face punches

Never gunna make it

Gde?

tell me what it is sperg

Just got here, is zeke sonning mariota again?

whats a GDE

>face punches with collagen to max out on my facial bone structure.
based

im 34 and just hit 1234 for reps last month for the first time natty best gains i ever had.

Well, there's always juice if you're really concerned about squeezing out the last drop of gains.

My friend sits around 10% bf and just does IF recomp.

I do bulk/cuts but im rarely

>*browses Jow Forums but not the generals*
>"Whats a gde"
And this is why most Jow Forumsizens never make 1/2/3/4

>be me
>27
>still making gains, both in strength and muscle mass
explain, faggot