What do you wear to the gym and why?

What do you wear to the gym and why?

I've been wearing kinda loose white cotton t-shirts and gym shorts for a long time, because it's simple and I see lots of people who seem to focus on their fashion more than their dedication.

However a friend just gave me an off-brand spandex-y underarmor thing and it has me thinking about upgrading.

Tbh workouts would probably be significantly better if I had some underwear that wasn't cotton, since it's always soaked after I do cardio. I've seen the things the dude in this pic is wearing, but IDK what they are/what their function is.

Attached: 0816-GQ-MALA01-02.jpg (800x1484, 168K)

I finish my hospo job late as fuck and usually exhausted, I ride to and from work and gym so that adds additional fatigue. When I do finally get to the gym I just take off my riding cleats keep my work t-shirt on and my jeans and do most of my exercises like that. It's 24 hours so it helps I probably wouldn't wear that in peak times during the day. Also if u wearing anything other then a 7 dollar outfit from Kmart u care what ppl think of you too much.

grey t shit
tight biker shorts like ur pic related
shrots over the top
f91w watch

Old cutoffs, xl t shirts, basketball shorts or sweatpants. Spending more than $15 on an article of gymwear is dumb

black t shirt, sweat pants, flat shoes.

I go in just my normal white cotton undershirt and plain cotton athletic shorts. Nothing special, and shit that I can wear underneath my scrubs because I go to the gym immediately after work.

weird flex but ok

Basic cheap sweat pants or gym shorts.
By the pack grey T shirts. I used to have some under armour shirts I got as a gift from gf. It was alright.
But bruh. Buy nice underwear. Like slight compression boxers. Shit is cash.
Once you switch and do cardio in them.
You won't go back.

Boxers, sometimes naked. I'm sorry to all the anons without a home gym.

shorts, high socks and my old metal t-shirts with ripped sleeves cause I'm young and I can afford that.

Started off barefoot in cotton shirts and some joggers
The first summer was hell, everything got stuck on me, I stank and it bothered me lifting because it felt sticky.

Now I went full gym chad and bought tight leggings and shirts that don't soak full of sweat and don't feel tight, also lifter shoes. It makes such a difference to how you feel, I never knew snug and flexible leggins can enhance my lifts, it almost feels like it's lifting my butt up, no homo
You can wear shorts like OPs pic over it if it makes you uncomfortable

Attached: FF7BE4E6-8FF9-4021-A552-380153219F0A.jpg (194x260, 12K)

>Also if u wearing anything other then a 7 dollar outfit from Kmart u care what ppl think of you too much.

This is my attitude, It's just that the underarmor thing is kinda comfy and doesn't flap around all over like my loose shirts do.

>But bruh. Buy nice underwear. Like slight compression boxers. Shit is cash.
Yeah I wear hanes comfortflex. agreed they're the best. I'm just wondering if there's better I've not tried yet.

A t-shirt
Shorts or sweatpants
Adidas power perfect 3's for squatting
If you wear some gym fashion shit you really need to consider suicide as a legitimate option going forward.

I wear a bloody versace dress. The same one I wear while my boyfriend rams me from behind.

Attached: perfect-cell--8.64.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Shoes: NB runners or sneakers.
Socks: any low-cut light socks. Brand doesn't matter, but again I freaking love NB.
For the rest of the outfit, it doesn't matter as long as it is a quick-dry material and it's black or graphite color

In the beginning its good to just use whatever. Eventually youre right though, it feels good training in nice shit. Just don't do designer shit like Lululemon or Under Armour and you're good.

Any T-shirts that isn't made from cotton is fine by me. As long as it gives me good air circulation to my body, which help my body to cooling down after cardio.

Also, track pants, sometimes gym shorts, and running shoes

Tank
Sweatpants that border on pyjama levels of /comfy/
Flat sole hi top sneakers

Attached: 1536170404849.jpg (780x796, 95K)

hoem gym so completely nude, sometimes boxer shorts, it's heating up now so I like to be cool. Winter I'll wear cheapo tshirts and my old soccer shorts.

Why:
>tank is good for visual motivation desu
>sweats hide my sparring leg bruises and are comfy as all fuck
>sneakers were a gift i wouldnt wear anywhere else anyway

Attached: 1519969547588.jpg (640x480, 17K)

>tank
>fight shorts
>skate shoes

>people actually put thought into what they wear at the gym

Attached: 1456724886470.jpg (250x250, 12K)

I wear rowing unis/spandex because I've been a rower for 13 years and that's what I'm most comfortable in/ most of my workout wardrobe.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 12K)

T-shirt and workout shorts or workout pants depending on what I happen to find on top of my clean clothes pile
I like wearing light colored t-shirts because I like seeing my sweat leak through the shirt

Hello there, "nigga"

Lifting shoes piece of shit old elastic bandage that I have since I started squatting more seriously, black shorts and large T-shirt’s for squats and deadlifts/ tanktops for bench and everything else

What are cheap and comfy/ft for squats gym/rubgy shorts brands that don't wear out fast?

Worn through 2 pairs so now I'm down to just one pair of gym shorts
(they came with some built-in underwear thing I'm still debating whether this is good because it's kinda tight and the shorts seam squeezes my bulge weirdly in squats). Got these for $10 on sale and know I need to get a second pair at least, but the cheaper pairs I've had previously wear out too fast and the pricier ones are expensive af. Tried some other cotton shorts I have but no good for squats.
Half a dozen old cotton t-shits. They get sweaty and have some holes but at least cotton is good grip for squats.
Minimalist lightest weight running shoes.

A while ago I got a cheap pair of compression underwear but they got too tight and worn. They actually helped and felt amazing, both for lifts and cardio, especially since my thighs rub together so much and I otherwise only own cotton boxer-briefs (which get sweaty af) and cotton boxers.
I was looking at getting some again but I don't even know where to start. The proper compression lines clothing is around $80-$150aud, for one pair wtf.

Any rec's?
And do the semi-compression sort of boxers/regular leggings do as much as the really tight compression wear?

I've got a few Adidas and Reebok I think.
All semi compression. They work way better than not having them and were cheap. I've only worn a few out but for the cost they've lasted pretty damn good.

Flip flops

Sweatshorts that I wear all the time because I don't work out legs so I don't really need anything special for my lower body. Some old shirts that I don't wear in public. I don't really care if the shirts rip or get dirty.

Pic rel because I have a meeting at 5:30.

Attached: dia_roids.jpg (1380x2808, 244K)

I wear the same jacket (BARS Gorka 4 anorak, pic related; I take it off while "changing"), Chucks, and sweat pants (some Adidas shit from the thrift store) along with whatever plain T-shirt I have that's clean
If it's cold out I'll wear a hoodie underneath and just wear that in the gym; since I'm using my uni gym, I try to pack light so I can shove all my shit in my bag to avoid paying for lockers

Attached: IMG_0503-374x360.JPG.jpg (374x360, 21K)

>because I don't work out legs

based.

I wear clothes that I know will piss of everyone else. When people comment on it, I just act all weird about it and say all kinds of incel shit which usually shuts 'em up.

Pic related is one of my shirts.

Attached: nfr5nxfd5vuz[1].jpg (2048x2048, 457K)

Tight gildan sports team shirts from marshalls

joggers or shorts (black)

white converse

Compression shirt and shorts, memory foam kicks. That's all

Pissing people off is a noble goal but I dunno if I'd want to be known as 'the anus-shirt guy'

long sleeve undershirt (i have a thing for rolling/draggin up sleeves to midarm i don't know why) and basketball shorts

old t shirts and gym shorts I’ve had for like 10 years

if you give a shit about the clothes you’re wearing to the gym you’re trying too hard desu

Unironically

Attached: [email protected] (2048x2048, 226K)

stringer

backwards pastel colored cap

shorts above the knee

any random t shirt and pants to hide my chicken legs

I wear the under armor 9" compression shorts. Comfy as fuck and very flexible. I wear them to all spartan race events. If you wear cotton they get soaked or torn because cotton is not nearly as flexible.

I bought a Patriots hoodie specifically for the gym to flex on people but so far nobody seems to notice it, never mind bring it up in a conversation.

>tfw invisible

Same, Bruh.

Attached: Screenshot_20181106-083948_Gallery.jpg (655x1003, 291K)

My nigger. Except I buy the Adidas version. Probably made in the same Chinese factory.

I wear some random tights and a T-shirt I don’t like. Once I feel like I’ve reached some goal I’ll allow myself to spend money on new gym clothes.

*gets hit on by gays*

>there are people in here that don't wear the most comfortable clothing when working out in fear of imaginary attention by other gym members

Attached: IMG_20181014_031703~2.jpg (1195x2080, 507K)

>Nike free run
>Black sweatpants
>Either sleeveless hoodie, tank, or cuttoff
>Black headband (like those of girls)
>Tennis sweatwrist
>fuckload of liquid chalk
It's p comfy. No sweat, no hair in face, show good gains.

You can't post here unless you've been more than a month in he gym, dyel.

I usually wear cheap sweat pants, cheap cotton t-shirts, asics indoor gym shoes, and usually a casio f91w. I take off my shoes when squatting and deadlifting.
My whole attire probably cost as much as one garment the other guys there are wearing. But then again I'm working out and the other guys are socializing.

Bigger than you dyel scum and in more ways than one

ranger panties no underwear, u mad

I think most of the people who are wearing under armour or compression shit are positing that it's more comfy than basketball shorts

Because they are.

>Nike Dryfit leggings (cheap from Marshals)
>Underarmor Heatgear longsleeve compression shirt (cheap from Goodwill)
>old tshirt

I don't like the feeling of sweat drying on bare skin. Or flapping or rubbing fabric. Thus the (nearly) full-body spandex.
No shorts because they'd just be too constricting. (and if you like staring at my ass or package, that's your problem, not mine)
I'd like to ditch the tshirt, but it's a handy place to wipe sweat.

I usually just wear my undershirt from the day which is most likely a UNIQLO airism or something similar. If that doesn’t work then I throw on an anime shirt. I wear these UNIQLO shorts that double as a swimsuit, that way I can go in the steam room / hot tub after and then wash my shorts in the shower so that I can reuse them the next day without needed to do laundry.

Wut?

Attached: 1464813271208.gif (300x300, 1.98M)

absolute degenerate

Attached: Mirin.jpg (600x462, 106K)

I wear the hanes comfort blend plain black t, their fitted so it fits my body and are of amazing quality for the price. Shorts i wear whatever is in my dresser mostly old tennis shorts

tights with shorts over so no one can see my big legs

1) get that normie shit out of Jow Forums
2) you used the meme wrong you retard