How do you think his body as today?

how do you think his body as today?

Attached: zyaz.jpg (1640x922, 116K)

irrelevant, died shredded

Its literally only achievable with Tren and Winstrol, don't @ me

Used to think he was really big, now realize his muscle mass is extremely achievable natty but maintaining that low bf% is what the gear really helped with past natty levels

pic related if he was still alive

Attached: 1507470489579.jpg (490x676, 75K)

Man! He really was one sick cunt

you could probably look like him natty, but his lifestyle would be almost impossible to pull off while staying that anesthetic. The closest you would get would be the guy that has a few shots at the club and leaves at 11

Dank ab insertions

>you could probably look like him natty, but his lifestyle would be almost impossible to pull off while staying that anesthetic. The closest you would get would be the guy that has a few shots at the club and leaves at 11

Or, just black out your room and hack your sleep schedule so the night is your day. Supplement D3 and run outside whenever you see sun.

>you could probably look like him natty
ok buddy
none meme answer, his final picture in thailand you could see his gut being extended, so he'd probably be constantly sucking in his gut or look pregnant

Attached: zyzz is mediocre.jpg (1366x1869, 655K)

Fuck man, Zyzz had incredible muscle shapes and insertions. That huge, flat chest, the venom abs, long bis and tris, etc.

you bluepilled fags will never accept that zyzz was natty the whole time

He's probably back to skeleton mode these days. Lost all his gains

Who's this homo?

this

Smol

You definitely could you dyel

Attached: 20181104_142517.jpg (2560x1920, 1.25M)

thank you hungry skeleton

Literally a skelly considering how long he's been dead

Literally not possible to look like Zyzz natty. No one will ever have that degree and shape and conditioning without tren. Tren is 7x androgenic and non aromatising. Someone could have the exact same body fat percentage and lean mass at the same height as Zyzz naturally, but not the same muscle distribution and dryness, not without tren

no you couldn't, he was way past the natty limit
fucking retard

Am I close?

Attached: IMG_3822.jpg (3264x2448, 1.31M)

solid

He was sealed in Carbonite. For future presentation

Imagine having this guys genetics.

>his body as today

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 57K)

Natty?

He was genetically gifted by the Gods and he was a funny fucker.

Jeff Seid doesn't compare to him at all. Jeff Seid isn't worth licking his shit.

He was a great motivation to all of us Indian bodybuilders. Zyzz showed westerners that Indians can achieve great aesthetic bodies without steroids

mirin

RIP

Attached: 1496501962902.jpg (395x455, 49K)

>zyzz had a double-chin

Attached: 61al0Y2JgmL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 11K)

I mean, with all respect to him and his work, i'd rather be pic related

Attached: pudz.jpg (681x508, 27K)

Still aesthetic as fuck. Forever mirin

>wanting roiding nipples with a milk drop at the tip

Never gonnna make it

But he was Kurdish. He insulted Indian genetics by saying we had bad bodybuilding genetics but were smart.

But I still followed his routine as a natty and gotten results.

>anesthetic

Attached: HehHehHeh.gif (200x110, 580K)

Dbz looking ass

Attached: bLsGX.jpg (540x720, 65K)

he looked good but for someone that died over steroid abuse he should've looked better. i guess he didn't really like to train much

This, the most impressive thing about his physique were his insertions

Less now that I know what is required to achieve and maintain that body on juice. It's no wonder he died.

T-t-too soon

That's basically every other active teenage male athlete who actually works out and blue collar worker who watches what they eat and lifts.

He barely lifted and just geared his way to something that would take an average man 2-3 years to attain and easily maintain.

I'm actually fucking embarassed for the faggots who worshipped that kid.

220+lbs at under 10% bf is not something you see all the time.