How do I achieve this greek god physique and 10/10 youthful face? Is Test E/Tren A enough?

How do I achieve this greek god physique and 10/10 youthful face? Is Test E/Tren A enough?

Attached: a61d692ad9b9b7750a93b8d443e42a97.jpg (552x382, 30K)

Honestly I think Laid is just on a low dose of test, he doesn’t look super grainy and freaky like tren

yes. maintenance test + high dose tren would easily get you there provided you have the build for this kind of sleek physique

Why would someone as young as Laid be on test? high dose of tren is probably all it is.

He's natty

Highly doubt he is on tren. He would have heavy hairloss, acne and shitty skin if he took tren. He is definitely on something but not as strong as tren. Probably test prop with accutane and finasteride to preserve good skin and hair.

Wonder what size pants he wears.

Honestly I don't think hes on any steroids at all. He shows no sides. If anything, hes probably just running SARMS and clen like most of the dudes sponsored by gym shark.

>inb4 delts

Laid's wide clavicles and full delt insertions have more to do with that shape than anything else.

i dont think he's on sterons desu. but there's something going on. he knows something we don't. a hack of some sort.

SARMS, Pro Hormones

Is clen not a steroid?

You guys just look at the photos of david with a massive pump, perfect lighting, and the perfect angle. David literally takes hundreds of photos and picks the most perfect one to share with everyone. If you see him naturally no pump in his videos hes clearly natural, just works hard

I am an oldfag with 20 years of lifting and 12 years of steroid experience.
Steroid use will age you fast. It accelerated my hair loss, put wrinkles on my face, gave me stretch marks, and made me built like a brick shithouse.
I still use and I am lean and muscular and strong as fuck, but it has made my face and skin look 10 years older than I am.

If you are under the age of 25 and have no plans of competing in bodybuilding or powerlifting then stay as natural as possible. Whey, creatine, and a balanced diet is all you need. The muscle gains from steroids are not worth looking like a worn out dad before you’re 30, and HGH will make you look younger if you can afford $2000+ per month to get it from a doctor and you’re willing to inject it daily for over a year to begin seeing results.

Yeah, a hack called steroids

its a fat burner

He has quite heavy hairloss.

Attached: F4E2A445-CF62-4F6D-B7CD-04F9993AE227.jpg (750x414, 51K)

this makes no sense, no one educated enough gets only on tren and gets his test production shutdown (tren is very surpressive by itself)

he's a teen juicing, obviously he wants to also bang girls. why would he willingly neuter himself?

reminder that Laid has 0.001% genetics, he was natty in his teens. Probably only time he’s been on cycle was when he hit that 390 bench

My hairline looks like this and I don't roid. Plus he always has a long fringe so it distorts his hairline anyway.

He does have a gf but its obivous that he takes a steroid

Just work out a shit ton and eat right cunt

See,

wow that babyface

Attached: Grappler_Baki.jpg.cf.jpg (257x386, 24K)

>Laid has 0.001% genetics

Confirmed by 24/7 in person surveillance that he never once shot roids into his anus

>heavy

His face is like a crying little kid.

isn't he like 20? That's a huge amount of hair loss for someone that young

My hairline has always looked like that.

that's the best part.

plz user dont rub it in for us

Looks normal to me.
I've had a similar hairline since I was 15. Many years later, still full head of hair.