Manlets of fit, how is life as a short male...

manlets of fit, how is life as a short male? do girls truly look at you in disgust or can confidence literally make girls like you? how does it feel to see a girl taller than you or other males? even with a fit body are you better to fuck on bitches than tall lanklets? do lanklets try and rag damn near everyday on you? what's the true experience?
>t.6'2 guy genuinely curious about the everyday manlet life.

Attached: 8-s.jpg (700x807, 131K)

170cm reporting in

Every time I see tall men who don't look like absolute shit I feel terrible.Genuinly considering never having children so the don't have to experience this.

I started lifting before I knew I was a manlet. I've started to love it but I have to face the fact I have to stop progressing at some point so I don't look like I'm compensating.

Do your short friends a solid favour and don't talk about height when they're listening, every time is a reminder that we lost the lottery of life and will have these thoughts until the day we die

Also shirts usually don't fit that well which is annoying

No disgust, just a total lack of interest from them

It's a hit or miss. Some girls are literally subhuman brainlets with no sense of empathy but others seem indifferent to it.
Anybody who doesnt have autism knows that you gouge this out with a few seconds of eye contact.
>tfw 5 foot 7 and girls still mire

175 (5'9''), never really thought about it much. My height is not a pro, but not really a con either. Shit doesn't really get bad until 5'6''/5'7''.

I'm 5'10'' and stayed generally in that proportion to my peers throughout my school years, and the really tall girls were unironically nice and sort of submissive towards me. Even the one black girl (she's like 6'0'' now) who gave sass to fucking everybody was a nothing but a sweetheart to me. To this day she will go out of her way to come say hi whenever she sees me on campus. Too bad most of my time until now I was either completely aloof with women, thought they were "just" being nice, or I was under a bout of crippling oneitits, so nothing really ever came of it.

I was always into sports and have an otherwise pretty solid build so I've never noticed any guys short or tall trying to outright mog me or whatever.

i'm 5'6" and since i can't change that it doesn't bother me, which is probably the healthiest mindset. no one ever points it out.

I don't really consider myself a manlet because it doesn't effect my everyday life, but hopefully i can cheer someone up. 5'7" with a qt thicc powerlifting gf, if I'm not proof that face/personality>height is true then I don't know what is. While I don't really pay attention to other girls that I don't know, it doesn't really bother me if they think they're somehow "better" no one can be perfect at everything and tall people have just as many shortcomings as shorter people. I can, however, say I'm confidently stronger and would have no issue beating them to shit than 90% of the people that even mention height, so I guess that helps as well.

5'5 turbomanlet and i get the attention of very young girls when in public
it hurts a bit

I'm 5'6 and have had women talk to me before when I wasn't as heavy as I am now. I don't know what it was but it maed me think a lot of dude beat themselves up over the meme.

must suck knowing you'll never the subject of mirin by random dirty bimbos. I wouldnt want to live if i was a manlet

Attached: 10534443_10152642792176113_4192199432901633189_n.jpg (960x540, 58K)

Just be taller than your girl and it's fine. Even 5'5 is manageable. Tbh 5'3 and bellow is pretty rough unless you are Asian then it's kinda expected.

5'10 and never had a real big issue with my height, my friends heightmog me usually but ten again I mog them in every other way so its aight.

Attached: IMG_1461.jpg (415x604, 50K)

I'm 6'3. Being tall doesn't mean shit if you have an ugly face. Friends that are 5'6 and 5'8 and average looks have little to no problem with women.
face > personality > height

5’5 manlet reporting in
Had a gf who was a little bit taller than me for almost a year who never complained about the height issue, after i broke up with her tho she made fun of my height to all of her friends :(

Attached: D955D130-8358-4496-AD8E-242E8014140C.jpg (750x746, 292K)

im 5'5, in south america, so it's not a biggie

still in my family older woman always talk about height and such when im near them so it means EVERY woman has the thought in his mind that im short

however, the deal breaker is your aggressiveness and assertiveness, if you can do both without being a nigger about it nobody will take your height as something bad, the key is to put boundaries in every place you are, if people are giving you shit you need to know how to put limits, this comes at any height you have but if you are shorter you may have to do it more because of that fact

the key to not sound bitchy about putting boundaries and being assertive is mixing laughing with assertiveness, if you can do both you will look relaxed and serious at the same time which will be much more natural than being a completely frustrated angry dude or just a chimp that can be walked over

all people take assumptions of the unknown based on the fear of control over life, so even if you were a fucking saint people will still think you are a piece of shit before knowing you, this comes at any height and its part of life

so you will never be able to change the opinion of people, there will be always a meme you will fit in and it will come with the assumption of failure or something else attached to it

you just need to be yourself and once people get to know you they will understand you are a human being that has more depth that the meme image you have

Sure thing buddy

Attached: CB3E2CA5-36A8-48AB-8860-4C5A471FA42D.jpg (381x312, 120K)

Mostly this. Some girls are actual people though, and they're usually cool.

I’m a smidge over 5’8. I’m pretty sure I would have been incel even if I was taller so not too bothered. I make fast gains though and I think my proportions are pretty decent for bench so I’ve got that going for me

Can you imagine being a woman? Literally having to be nice about everything you want to be a cunt about?

2001-2003 gen are pretty tall. 10th graders in Hanoi are like 5’10 now

That's her just trying to get a one up on you bro, you're beautiful how you are. You can never love anyone until you love yourself, sometimes you just gotta say fuck em.

The amount of cope in this post

5'9", 175 lbs. It's never felt like a problem in dating. The only time it was ever even pointed out was when I was at a rugby party and one girl made a comment like "you have a really nice body, but he has a godly body" and pointed to a >6 ft rugby player who was built like a viking. I didn't care because she was right, but also because she was a massive whore and was pretty off putting.

Yeah sometimes I feel ugly, especially after my break up. It would stop me from going to the gym or going out and it was getting to a bad point in my life so I just started saying Fuck Em. Who honestly cares if someone thinks you're ugly, like really? And if it does you need to just say Fuck em.

>Tfw lost 45lbs and at my goal weight
>shaved my neck beard/jihad beard
>old gym abs class instructor who I haven't seen since Before I started my weight loss says I'm a hottie now
>"T-Thanks"'

>how does it feel to see a girl taller than you or other males?
I want to carry them to bed and fuck their brains then transition to loving sex with handholding

Attached: tall gf.jpg (622x1248, 207K)

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAH

5'10 king of manlet reporting in. I never see any girls taller than me unless they're volleyball or basketball players that got recruited in my uni from all over the country. These girls are the tallest for obvious reasons. I live in SoCal so the Latins and Asians bring the average down. I rarely see any girls outside of the sports I mentioned that are taller than me. I don't get laid but I blame it on face/awkwardness more than I blame on being the king of manlets. I've never really been insecure about my height because I come from a country where 5'10 is a solid height and I'm in SoCal where 5'10 isn't too bad. If I lived in the Netherlands or a Nordic country I'd probably be far more insecure about it since everyone from those places is tall as fuck. When you want to think of manlets and girls think of it this way. Most girls don't go out of their way to hate or be disgusted by manlets, they just ignore them and pretend they don't exist.

Yeah. This is pretty much it. Even since getting fit, I have girls occasionally mention my muscle, but it's in the same way that guys do, where it's like, they're impressed without actually being attracted.

I just shaved my Jihad beard as well. Don't think I'm ever growing it out again. My mustache kept getting in my food and the beard kept being super annoying. Just gonna do weekly trims on the lowest from now on. I promised myself that i would try to see my luck with sloots with a beard for this semester and try to see my luck without a beard for the next semester. Gonna report back with results soon

This is copy pasta, right? Right?

5'6 here. I stopped growing like sophomore year. women just dont really show that much off-the-bat interest in me, and so that makes it a little harder I guess to get a date, but ive never been taller than I am so I dont know how much a "handicap" I work with lol. I dont envy other men who are taller than me (which is basically everyone where I live lol) and have a couple friends who are 6'+. I am cursed as I find taller lanky girls the pinnacle of attractiveness. hope I can get me one and maybe have taller kids. a nice thing about it is that in HS in wrestling id be way stronger than most of the dudes id wrestle cause I was 138 and short as hell lol.
tl;dr being a manlet isnt that bad

I'm 5'5" but also attractive and fit
I mostly get confused, hesitant mires
Or soft mires

Guess it's better than nothing

5'8" manlet reporting in. It definitely cuts off a certain part of the dating pool, but it's the majority of girls and it's not the end of the world. I can say that being self-conscious about it is far more off putting than actually being short. If you're really handsome it's actually not that bad. I've definitely got a great face and my body is approaching an equal level and hooking up/dating has never been easier for me.

This place is aids yet i still keep coming back...

5'11 was somewhat short compared to ppl in my highschool (5000 students public school)
then i went to college and i feel tall walking around these ppl

Great point with boundary setting or people being rude to you. When someone is trying to get something from you or is subtly being a dickhead to me, I just give short "yes/no" responses and try to kill the topic of conversation immediately.

>caring about shit you've got no control over
t. 5'7"

Attached: wojak dumb 2.jpg (800x450, 15K)

Yeah thankfully when I was 10 my favourite movie was Napoleon dynamite and some girls told me to not be a mouth breather like him because it's "gross and creepy" so without the double chin and beard I was decently surprised and when I look back on pics I can't believe how I thought it looked good.
Holy shit do I hate shaving tho, I get razor rash on my neck sadly.

Just get a trimmer dude. Take a knife and rub it against a certain surface numerous times and see how it damages the surface. That surface is your face. Had a beard for the past 3.5 years. Idk if it made me ugly or not. I had chicks that were into me in HS when I had a beard but now I'm in college with ZERO connections to any girls while I had a beard. If any young bruhs are reading this don't keep a beard in college. No idea if having it trimmed will make me any more attractive though.

6'1" (186 cm)

Nah, I've never had a problem. I'm taller than most girls. I think it's really a confidence thing

I have some friends who are 5'4 or 5'5 and get basically sexually harassed all the time because they are quite handsome. I'm 5'6 and ugly so girls do not pay any attention to me.
Pic related, one of them looks just like Viggo.

Attached: viggo08.jpg (646x1095, 318K)

Are you white or others? Go to asia, live there, 170 is acceptable there, if you're white it'll be even easier to live there.

the i-stubble is the best trimmer i've ever owned. I can set the guard from 0.4mm short stubble to 5mm short beard. Look into it.

5'5 here, anyone above 5'8 (that's pushing it) can fuck off from this thread you're not a manlet, you're just an insecure faggot.

As for life as an ACTUAL manlet, it has it's ups and downs. Down being I'm a fucking virgin at 23 and never had a gf but I can't blame that all on my height. Thought it sucks always being the shortest dude in the room and being basically non existent most females eyes. It doesn't help. I think most manlets either get Napoleon syndrome, or become like me, quiet and non-existent.

As for ups, well none that I can think of, maybe being better at gymnastics I guess. I can do a lot of pull ups too

I wonder if they would be so predatory if they were tall? Maybe it's because they are so short that girls get less intimidated and are very forward.

Manlet here, I may get mogged on the daily but feels good knowing I make $300K a year and can buy a lanklet and keep him as a slave to fetch my goods from the top shelf

>manlets of fit, how is life as a short male?

As sucky as you would imagine

>do girls truly look at you in disgust or can confidence literally make girls like you?

I believe there's nothing you can do to get a girl to like you, either shes attracted to you or not. Personality and confidence are memes.

But I've never had a girl look at me in disgust I don't think. Usually just total lack of interest like said.

The only time it bothers me is when I see a taller dude with an ugly face with a hot chick. That makes me depressed. Tall girls don't bother me one way or the other. I know I don't have a chance with most girls so it doesn't matter. I guess after awhile as a manlet, you start getting defeated and give up. Things don't hurt as bad as once was.

>even with a fit body are you better to fuck on bitches than tall lanklets?

No, height is everything. That's why I say tall incels are fakecels.

>do lanklets try and rag damn near everyday on you?

No

>what's the true experience?

After awhile you just kinda ignore it. It gets old and you realize there's nothing to do about it. As much as it sucks, there's bills to pay, appointments to go to, the gym, work etc. It's only in moments when you see happy couples with a tall dude that life freezes for a few minutes and you realize you will always be lonely because you are 5'6". And 5'6" is a genetic subhuman to women.

Attached: TWL7uf7.png (640x5863, 376K)

I envy your security and I'm a head taller

5’8” gang gotta bigger issues than being short honestly who gives a shit

how to answer the post the right way

Attached: B5358B9B-5C54-403C-8158-474530AE4202.jpg (956x959, 89K)

am 5’9 and have a fiancé, been together for 9 years. had one other GF before her, lost virginity at 14 to first gf. never really had taller people make fun of me at all.

This is my favorite one

>not buying a 7'+ basketball player from somalia
Why even live?

Why are women like this

because they literally can and NO man has the balls to point this shit out

5'7 but kind of charismatic and good facial aesthetics. I catch short girls miring all the time, but tall girls treat me like an unthreatening younger brother.

Except for that guy.

Do that shit IRL and I guarantee you that if normies were around they would all take the side of the girl and defend her.

I've seen that happen. Men liking women has been a disaster.

Jesus fuking christ

They are. I'm fugly and ridiculously tall but I've known some tall gigachads in my life. Women are basically constantly sexually assaulting them. It really opened my eyes to how women behave when they find you attractive and how ugly I am.

I'm 178 and hooked up with a girl who's 190 or taller this weekend.

Fuck that's smooth

I'm around 5'5. I do wish I were taller but desu I've never felt very affected by it.

Bubby... this

5'5 turbomanlet, been lifting for quite some time, all I can say is as long as you have a good looking face and a decent body MOST women don't give a fuck if you're short, especially any past 25 yrsold, I've personally never had any issues getting women but I'm also told I'm above average looking so that probably helps, of course there will be guys that will try to fuck with you theres always assholes out there but they come in all shapes and sizes , I'm actually in my mid 30s mate and I'll tell you right now it's a fuckin meme, you can sit there takin the piss out outta me all day for being short it don't bother me, it gets annoying coming from ugly lanklets or some fat bodies that couldn't pull half the amount of pussy I do, as far as how it feels to see taller women than me... I'll climb that shit like mount everest, my ex wife was 6'1, the girl I'm dating now is a little shorty like 5'2 maybe , super cute, as far as taller guys... Couldn't give a fuck less, this ain't high-school and I'm not trying to fuck you either so if you're guy I don't give a fuck if you're 6'8 you don't factor into my life and I'm not thinking about you

168cm. No tall girls, but confidence does get you girls shorter or same height. Even if they're older. No girls will ever like shy guys.

As a six foot three inches tall dude our shirts dont fucking fit either.

As a 5 5 , 5 6 in shoes manlet, I can't determine the height of girls taller than me. I keep overestimating their height. Then when I see them next to actual tall guys, then i get taken back a bit

Also, being buff in a shirt, having nice hair, clear skin, good jaw will make you stand out as a manlet, even if you get mogged by taller uglier dudes. girls will notice your attractiveness, even if they arent receptive to short guys

lmao roasties always like the biggest chiseled tallest men, even though the roastie is probably ugly as fuck

5'9 but I'm fit, have an extremely attractive face and I'm not insecure about my height so it's never been an issue. I wouldn't mind being taller, sure, but I kind of hit the genetic lottery in every other way imaginable so I'm not bitter about my height.

5'7" here. Basically nobody cares in a serious matter. I've been goofed on by my friends about it, but it's one of those groups where everyone has their own thing that they get made fun of for.

There was only one real time that a girl made a snide comment about my height, but for one she was a bitch in the class and nobody liked her, and two she did it because the assignment was to try and get a rise out of the other person in front of the class

>tfw 6'3" in da club
>Getting mires left and right
>See a 6'5"
>Completely heightmogged
>Night ruined

How do you manlets do it? At least I have you to look down at to make myself feel better.

Post body and face

5’10
Never cared
Shagged over 30 women at 23
Have a beautiful gf
It’s all about not being ugly

Your post proves that being a "Manlet" is a mental frame of mind not a number on a ruler.

Keep telling yourself that manlet. You'll never learn

>Shagged

Groovy baby

I was a pretty late bloomer, grew from 5'8 to 6'1 when I was 18-20 but it had pretty much zero effect on how attractive I appeared to grills. My first serious girlfriend when I was 17 was actually taller than me lol, didn't stop me from nutting in her virgin pussy

In my experience roughly 5-10% of girls hate manlets but adore lanklets and treat them like rockstars, the remaining 90-95% of women care much about your height unless you're a 5'3 turbomanlet

I would gladly trade places with you, love me some jailbait tbqh

> how is life as a short male?
I made my gf cum 3 times today

I'm not even a manlet, I just find the whole thing a good laugh. the two guys I know with literally the hottest chicks are both 5'8 5'9 ish.

They have personality, good looks, dad bods.

>90-95% don’t care about height
>6’1
That explains it

I'm 6'6" and I have a 5'8" friend. Four of us guys are drinking at the apartment. We decide to go outside and see a couple of girls, so we go up and talk to them. My 5'8" friend asks for this girls number and she says, "Sorry you're too short. I only date guys over 6'." I told the bitches to fuck off, but holy shit did I feel bad for him. His body language and voice immediately changed when she said that.

>Tfw can only score with 4/10s as 6'3" personalitylet

Attached: 5.jpg (1440x2960, 614K)

5'8
brother is 6'2 lanklet (62 kg)

I constantly get height mogged by my friends and my brother

I don't really give a shit there is nothing I can do but be the best I can and that's all that I want

>manlets of fit, how is life as a short male?

It depends on how tall, and where. My country's average is 5'9. As long as you are not below 5'7, your height will probably only be a small disadvantage.

>do girls truly look at you in disgust or can confidence literally make girls like you?

I am 5'5 and yes, most look at me with utter disgust no matter what. I am overall ok looking, but being this short pretty much ends your chances of not repelling 99% of single women out there.

Nearly every man and a good third of the women out there are visibly taller than me lol. I have grown pretty desensitized towards it.

>even with a fit body are you better to fuck on bitches than tall lanklets?

Again, it depends. I know guys around 5'7 who do get laid because of how attractive they are otherwise. I know no one around my height who is good with women.

>do lanklets try and rag damn near everyday on you?

Not really. Men don't tend to try and start shit with me, maybe because of swole I am. Guys who pick on manlets don't tend to be tall anyway, just midlets who suspect that they are manlets themselves. Most tall men I got to know closely turned out to be decent people. Tall women also tend to be more tolerant of manlets; women above 5'9 do not tend to be particularly attracted to me, but they don't appear to be outright revolted by my existance, either.

>nobody ever mentions it

sure they do, you're just too low down to hear them

in my 23 years i only heard one girl talking about height and she was ugly. tried to brag about her gf or something like that, it was akward

i'm a 5'8 asian and my white fwb is like an inch taller than me . nobody cares if you arent ugly or unfit .

Tbh, completely fine. I've never had any trouble with girls since high school. 5'7 btw. My gf is 5'8, and the tallest girl I've been with was 5'10. My mom was really short and taught me to be outgoing at a young age since I was never going to stand out for my height. lifting definitely helps, but I just approach dating as a way to have fun and get to know people. Jow Forums is a negative echo chamber when it comes to height, but in real life it's only as important as you make it. Being short is good practice for situations like having some acne and trying to date, it better prepares you to ignore shit like that internally. Women pick up on insecurities, so if you let it roll off your shoulders it's completely fine.

Attached: 1540246631229.jpg (289x400, 139K)

That's incredibly based.

5'6 manlet here, don't really care about my height, no one ever points it out, and I've never really had an issue with getting women. I'm pretty average looking, but have a good personality. From what I've seen, women don't really care about looks (if you're not ugly) once they get to know you. This makes shit like Tinder harder but if you're interesting, funny, confident, and not repulsive and you'll be fine

My sister is dating a manlet. She makes fun of him sometimes, it's pretty painful when it happens. To be honest I think it would be good for his sanity if he broke up with her since she's such a dramaqueen nowadays.

I'm not ugly, i think i'm kinda attractive, but i have only been rejected because of my height. 5'8 here.

5'10" isn't short you've fallen for a meme.