Minoxidil for bears? Yes or no? Does anyone have any experience?

Minoxidil for bears? Yes or no? Does anyone have any experience?

My cheeks only get a few strands of hair and I'm nearly 30...

Attached: minoxidil.png (408x714, 305K)

Minoxidil works perfectly for beards but it's not permanent for head hair.

I used it for 6 months and my beard has never been better. Even after 2 months I was seeing results.

Be careful though because apparently it ages your skin a lot.

Attached: 10bfcb29-c333-4231-8106-83a7bbaf62a6.jpg (590x479, 61K)

>Be careful though because apparently it ages your skin a lot.

Ah fuck. I don't want that. I get told I look 20, 21 all the time despite being nearly 30. I think I want it to stay that way.

Definitely do your own research on the cons before you decide.

I used it for 4 months and got full coverage on my face. first month is very itchy but after that, it gets better. exfoliate and moisturize.

>Minoxidil for bears?

yes

Unfortunately it fucks up collagen production and will age your face like crazy.

smooth face looks better anyways, just when you can't grow a beard you have to try harder to hide your 5:00 shadow

What sort of coverage did you have before using it?

Funny you put that picture. That stuff is very poisonous to cats. Even just contact with stuff your head has touched is enough to hurt them. I chose to go bald instead

Attached: signal-2018-09-28-211227.jpg (2992x1688, 550K)

I used to use it on my brows but stopped bc I was having crazy heart palpitations and the aging stuff freaked me out

take 5mg of the oral pill for 6 months, then drop it down to 2.5mg once a day. no need to fuck with that liquid at all, and at those low doses it is safe for your heart. your hair will grow in like fishing line and if you have any hope of growing a beard this will get you there

literally none. complete beardlet. now i got a beard the grows independent from minoxidil

Bears are very hairy, user, they don’t need Minoxidil

Attached: 7203A37B-AE9A-44C0-91EC-6196E8A38E26.jpg (200x301, 27K)

Attached: 49AFE797-63FD-4344-8535-300849DAB2AD.jpg (382x400, 43K)

i had little patches on my facial hair (think keanu reeves) and after about 2-3 bottles of that stuff all the patches are gone. used it about a year ago and results still stand. although my beard did start to get bushier by the end of third month I lacked the discipline to use it any further and still half the box.
didn't affect my skin. I used lotion on my face because the alcohol+glycerine really dries the skin up. Using it twice a day looked liek i rode snowmobile without a helmet.
Also dramatically increased chest hair growth even though i didn't apply it topically to my chest.

How to achieve bear mode

I've never seen a pill for Minoxidil. Which one do you mean?

That's because Minoxidil gets absorbed into the blood. You could put it on your toes and still grow chest hair.

I weight 52kg, I'm 5'2'' and not the slightest bit fit.

I've tried working out before but after a few weeks my body is too tired and I give up.

Assume I'm a moron when it comes to fitness because I am, how do I begin the journey to try get fit?

Things like running I can't do as it causes breathing troubles.

Attached: 1541477600795-1040641113.jpg (2560x1536, 1.54M)

Where do you think you are?

Read the stickey. Lifting i recommend stronglifts 5x5. Couch to 5k i recommend for running.

I’m vegan is this why I can’t grow a beard?

just use an 'anti aging' moisturiser and the effects aren't noticeable.

the aging myth is a meme created by baldies

mirin' that hair coverage and quality desu
is this the power of /noshampoo/?

I can use this on my dicks shaft, right?

My nickname is "fuzzcock" and I wanna really live up to the name.

I'd like my dick to look like a bald man in a fur coat.

But my balls are shaved bald bald bald. Just the shaft. Fuzzcock.

Where does the ‘minoxidil ages your face’ meme come from? Any truth to it or is it speculation?

>I get told I look 20, 21 all the time despite being nearly 30. I think I want it to stay that way.
Then why give a shit about the hair thing? Maybe you'll grow a proper beard by the time you're 40 by which you'll still look barely near 30. What are you even complaining about?