>virgin
>lost all gains because of laziness
>friend invites me to go clubbing in some fancy place
>ok
>we go there and i wear a thicker hoodie to conceal my pathetic body
>he starts getting wasted way faster than me
>keeps saying that this girl dances in front of me wants me to grind
>nah
this isnt the fuckup cause he was clearly trying to throw me under the bus (it wouldve been hilarious tho)
>i just dance shitty with him and his mate for a bit while looking around trying to spot IOIs
>i find what i look for
>cute redhead (pic related looks similar) blows a kiss to me
>i smile and look away instantly
>i do nothing
>angry at myself for the rest of the night
>get home and think about lifting to get more chances like that
>"nah fuck that ill butcher all my chances"
>never gonna make it

i want off this ride

Attached: 20181106_023829.jpg (383x516, 121K)

so let me get this straight, you went to a club and danced with all of your guy friends and didn't get wasted? You might be gay, bud. Lol, later.

Now the next time that happens you'll remember how much you fucked up and go for it.

yeah dw mate it happens.

you need a pre programmed external cue. practice some flirt moves to a wink or a casual wave in the mean time. load up your phone with funny memes and next time do this

>see the thottie flirt
>smile, do your flirt move and turn you head away like you're a little embarrassed
>initiate countdown to lift off
>10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1
>lift off from your mates and amble over
>too loud to talk, then dance, show her your funny meme photos and if she laughs switch to number input and hand it to her
>not to loud to talk, say heya, dance a bit and motion her over to the bar
>commence getting laid/digits

not really with them just a bit closed off because i dont really know what else to do. i got wasted once i fucked up big time

man ive slept in a girl's bed before because she invited me because i said "fuck imma have to wait long for this bus". i did nothing! she even said while in front of her house "im sure its fine if youre here cause my brother has hookups over all the time"

how does that evolve to getting laid? i get digits but that never leads to anything and i hate texting because theyre boring as hell outside of that environment

Please don't really show a girl memes inside a club, the counting down in your head works though. OP you just have to get flirty and start touching a bit which will turn to kissing and ass grabbing and both of you will wanna fuck. Then suggest going back to yours or wherever and get flirty when your inside

Attached: 1499661391941.jpg (1200x1144, 203K)

this, walk up to her next time and say tfw when no qt redhead gf and show her one of your many sad pepes. she'll love it

lmao have you ever tried to read when smashed? let alone understand the 9th circle of hell meta-forbidden order memes that are usually on our phones? women would just say haha cool and then start talking to literally anyone other than you within eyefucking range

Eat cum

Lamest non-story ever.

i didn't say show her dank memes. Normies have memes too. use the ones that normies use. anyway that's what you do in loud clubs if you want to communicate these days

>how does that evolve to getting laid?
I can only show you the path, young sadawan. I cannot walk it for you

Unironically the same, can't look at people in the eyes here specially with girls, feel like it kills every oportunity i have in life, when i go clubbing it's just my group of dumb sober fit bros having fun dancing and telling gay jokes, we even touch our butts ironically, not even joking

Attached: 1541036021654.jpg (1067x1200, 147K)

>Rare pokémon giving the greenlight
>Does not take the opportunity
>Goes home thinking there will ever be another chance to do it with a real foxy-haired ginger
>Can only hope for generic thots now
You could have had it all, OP... And you blew it.

Next time, GO FUCKIN TALK TO HER YOU DUMBFUCK!

Invite for coffee or something, walk on the park.

I know that feel bro
>hanging out with friends gf and her friends
>gfs hot friend is being really obvious about being into me
>me and my friend get sidetracked into an argument about roundhouse kicks and start practicing drunkenly roundhousing each other
>girls wander off
>tfw friend has insanely powerful legs and roundhouses way harder and better than me

girl is a cutie

>show her memes

Toppest kek

honoestly if she laffs at memes shes probably your type

that or she'll tape you fucking and black mail you for raping her

i once didn't invite a girl up because my apartment was a dump with laundry all over the floor. Was that a smart move?

Lmao you fucking showed them. You sound like good friends, keep it up.

Who wears a hoddie to a club?

no

can I show this

Attached: 1433217509358.jpg (798x600, 332K)

that is a dark archive banned image. reported