Can I get by with just:

Can I get by with just:
push ups
pull ups
body weight squats
sit ups
and lunges?

I'm too poor to afford a gym pass.

Attached: 1540154829018.jpg (250x250, 12K)

honestly, no

Of course you can. You can get by not doing anything, but you won't get big. Lifting weights is much more effective though. That being said, you can do quite a bit with just bodyweight, progression just isn't as efficient.

Attached: 1532538992801.jpg (481x222, 26K)

Get a job

Add dips, one leg squats, handstand pushups, inverted rows... you'll have to do everything for high reps. It will be harder than weight training but still doable.

is our opinion going to influence your decision?

if you want a generally fit body, just invest in some rings and take up a bodyweight routine, something like pic related.

Attached: sb.jpg (601x1600, 303K)

days without schlomo posts: 0

>rings
What do you mean by rings? Also is there a bigger image of that pic not made for ants?

Gymnastic Rings

Attached: sbb.jpg (1562x4158, 868K)

squats and push ups you will want to increase resistance somehow. if you can do pull ups you can do hanging leg raises instead of sit ups. if you can find a way to do dips thats far superiorr to push ups and easier to leverage resistance just with a backpack of junk for a while.

COnvict COnditioning

Yeah do those and get some 30-35lb dumbbells so you can work on your chest more without having to risk your shoulders as much doing a million pushups. Also a sandbag is a decent squat weight.
Rings are a pretty good option for being able to do stuff like inverted rows, iron cross, rto push ups. It's a lot of work though and you'll often run out energy before you can finish an effective routine. So maybe work out uppedbody lowerbody split.

you can use a backpack with some heavy stuff to get some progression on most of those, hell, I used to curl a picnic basket filled with my biology books, just use a little bit of imagination

This is what you do and this shit is like cheap as fuck.

Get a duffle bag. Military or anti tear one if you can.

Buy either play sand or quickcrete. Which ever is cheapest.

Line duffle bag with demo bag or some type of plastic and put said sandbag in duffle. You can do squats, dead lifts, ohp, bench, rows, farmer carries, etc.

You can literally get over three hundred pounds of sand for like twenty bucks. Or just build as you progress.

if your in HS or College there's most likely a gym there.

Using this as a pushup thread ROLLAN

Weak sauce give me more

yea but you can also fill empty jugs and shit and make your own weights for basically 0$

Interesting. I will consider this.

This is decent advice.
5 gallon buckets, 3 gallon water jugs, bags of softener salt.
You can do quite a lot with a little.
Don't neglect craigslist, letitgo, Goodwill, etc
To answer your original question OP
Yes, you will be doing more than the majority of the population.
Definitely would recommend variety for abs, and one legged variants for bodyweight squats though.
Don't neglect real cardio.
Jumping rope, mountain climbers, etc