What percent of people have visible 6 pack abs? Is it really only 1 in 25,000?

What percent of people have visible 6 pack abs? Is it really only 1 in 25,000?

Attached: 7D4ADBBD-418F-4FAE-8625-35F3EC744124.jpg (589x679, 83K)

bout 350

i can tell you're underage. fuck off

I’m 49.

It has to be way, way more than that. Most of the people I know have, at the very least, technically visible abs and it scales up from there. Norway though

Idk if it’s that few but doesent sound unrealistic. Think about when you goto the beach even most guys who obviously lift don’t have 6 packs

I do.

6 pack abs serve no purpose and only signify that you're able to starve yourself for a few months.

You forgot to call them twinks.

>a few months
HAH, try all fucking year fatty.

Yeah but it impresses myself and others which is kind of the point of the whole “lifting” thing

Never stayed myself, even used to be fat. Still have a six-pack.

Literally all you have to do is be below 15% bf and actually hit abs in your workout it ain't hard lmao

They serve the purpose of setting you apart as better than other people.

six pack abs look more aesthetically pleasing

One in a thousand I'd say. I'm not counting 60kg twinks that don't train in that number.

I never train abs and I can still see them

WHATS UP GUYS JEFF CABANERO HERE FROM ATHLEAN X DOT COM AND TODAY WE ARE GOING TO SHOW YOU HOW YOU ARE LOSING GAINS BY THE WAY YOU SLEEP

YES BY THE WAY YOU SLEEP
SO WE HAVE OUR MODEL JESSE HERE TO DEMONSTRATE HOW TO NOT BE A SOIBOY KEKHOLD AND LOSE GAINS WHEN YOU SLEEP.

>a few months.

jesus, how fat are you?

6 pack abs feel great and help me to turn myself on even more. They also show dedication, the same as veiny biceps and shoulders, striations in your muscles, teardrop thighs.

this dude is literally always with a pump on, on every video of his, it's so obvious it's insulting.
he also looks tiny with clothes on, idk why but some ppl are just able to look "big" in photos and such but when you have someone else next to them they look completely average size wise.

This is your body on natural muscular potential with visible 6 pack abs.

enjoy being weak

I'm from the UK and I'd say it's 1 in 1500-2000 people.

People over here are generally either very weak s oyboys with hips wider than their shoulders and no muscles visible muscle mass (not exaggerating) or fat fucks.

Attached: wysato.jpg (480x480, 46K)

I'm not paying sixty quid for an abs licence mate.

Attached: 1531649508545.jpg (1362x800, 257K)

Underated post.

Thanks man you made my day