Hey anons, are you falling for the just-hit-the-gym-bro meme?

hey anons, are you falling for the just-hit-the-gym-bro meme?
if you were to be 100% certain that getting jacked will not get you any female attention whatsoever, would you still be doing it? (obv not applicable to gay guys)

Attached: rq067yrho8611.jpg (1138x666, 64K)

yes

I just lift because otherwise i would probably kill myself

cant hurt

same

Yeah I almost dont even care about the female attention anymore. Mogging other males is where it's at

You pay for it in time and energy. Time is the most precious resource we have (would you trade wealth and age with Bill Gates?), so wasting time can and does hurt.

as if the guy on the left wouldnt look better with arms that filled out his sleeves better than his noodle arms, bigger neck, bigger chest etc.

I'm on fucking Jow Forums

you obviously don't lift and have no idea what would drive someone to do so, yet come to a fitness board to shitpost. please tell me more about wasting time.

Lifting for girls is meme

Don't worry about that shit, just hit 1/2/3/4 which virtually any breathing male human should be able to do while getting your bf% under 15.

This is all you need to do to outcompete 90+% of men.

By that time, you'll also be stronger, healthier, happier, and more self-confident. If you get into a fight, your raw strength won't be your limiting factor (skill or cardiovascular conditioning will).

And for fuck sake do rows

IS THAT THE SENATOR?

Yep
It's become therapy for me

If dude on the right ditched the glasses, grew a beard, reduced the slight face bloat from his cycle, fixed the eyebrows and got a better haircut than buzzed negro style he’d easily gain 3 points of facial attractiveness

Lifting accounts for 6 hours out of my week, really if I wasn't doing it I would probably just be wasting it on video games. Really makes no difference to me timewise but it provides a lot of other benefits

Getting in good shape does in fact help get girls.

That being said, that's secondary to the health benefits of being fit and personal feeling of accomplishment staying regimented and hitting goals I set.

>Getting in good shape does in fact help get girls.
If you say so, but I didn't notice. Maybe my face is the bottleneck.

You are so naive and lack self-awareness

Nobody uses their time to it's maximum potential because it's not about time, it's about motivation.

>Lifting for girls is meme
>Don't worry about that shit, just hit 1/2/3/4

so how the fuck do you get to 1/2/3/4 without lifting ?

Just imagine the opposite and being a complete skeleton or landwhale. There are diminishing returns on how much of a difference it makes and it certainly isnt the end all factor, but it definitely helps

But the thing is you're very unlikely to be the opposite. How much benefit is it compared to being just average? I went from being average to maybe top 5% of guys (which isn't that hard having the best body out of 20 random guys, but still) and I can sort of feel more girls are into me but they're usually fatties and aren't throwing themselves at me in any case.

Guy on the left would be even more attractive if he were fit, and guy on the right would be be even less attractive if he weren't. Guy on right has unfortunate facial genetics, but he'd look better if he didn't have a literal retard haircut.

he means don't worry about girls you illiterate fuck

>Thinking ANYONE gives a fuck about your mediocre ass lifts

Train for hypertrophy, kids. You'll still get stronger and actually look good while doing it.

I dont give a fuck about health or all that other bullshit, why would you want to be alive longer without getting women? if lifting would not give me any extra women attention I wouldn't bother

bro go gay

I would do it if I could lel. I could go gay for convincing traps but that's about it

yeah. Still can get you a lot of respect if not female attention

Yes, if I can look good while masturbating that's enough for me.

NANOMACHINES SON

If I wasn't lifting weight, I would probably be masturbating and depressed as shit since college is easy as fuck

Fucking lel, I could fuck enough hoores with his billions that my cock would catch fire

how to look like guy on right

women don't care about big muscles

they want good genetics and low body fat

No, I started lifting because when I was 13 I wrote a list of what I wanted to be as an adult and 'strong' was one of them.

It's had the nice side-effect of women finding me more attractive, but I almost never reciprocate anyway so what's the difference.

Get test check out user
maybe it’s because you’re secretly low test so you don’t want to bang anything

You're confusing not reciprocating with not wanting to have sex. I'm choosing not to for personal reasons.

I just started lifting a month ago, if you'd have asked me this question back then I'd have said no but now I've started increasing my numbers I couldn't give a shit about female attention I just love lifting, didn't think I'd be this into it but it's really fucking satisfying

You either waste your time and energy or you invest it into something that will pay off later.
Investing it in improving your mind or your body will improve your self esteem and position in life.

I don't get guys like OP. We lift because it's fun and makes us stronger, the girls are just a nice bonus

Women knowing what they want, wew. When asked girls say the want otter mode but if you ever see them witness a fully jacked dude they can barely contain themselves and the otter is long forgotten

Yes. Nothing is worse than being the fat kid in class. Trying to fix myself 10 years too late.

Football at the University of Texas and NANOMACHINES

Nanomachines, son.

COULDVE GONE PRO IF I HADNT JOINED THE NAVY

ditto

This

Just go with some friends to the beach. That is where you will shine. Especially all the guys with gf's that will be jelly af.

this desu

this

I don't mind looking like Senator ARMSTRONG.

I enjoy being strong and athletic because I'm competitive so when playing sports even if it's just some casual shit with friends I'm good

>Der Jungfrau Chad
>Der Chad Untermensch

DON'T FUCK WITH THIS SENATOR.

I am sure and I still do.

Attached: 1536938523772.png (450x720, 145K)

Well as a former fatass I am getting pussy thrown at me left and right now that I'm a normal weight and in shape. I'd do it anyway though. It's nice to know you can achieve more physical challenges than most people.

Same, im not even kidding

I can appreciate your understanding of the importance of time, but you are still way off base here.
Training is an investment. You put in somewhere between 2-10 hours a week and in return you get increased self discipline, self esteem, respect, better health, etc,etc, which makes the remaining 160+ hours a week more productive and enjoyable.
Secondly, time isn't really the bottle neck when it comes to human achievements, it's motivation. The vast majority of people wouldn't lose anything by working out, because they would probably spend that time watching TV or something anyway.

My gf doesn't like my muscles lol doesn't stop me, who cares about what women think, are you a cuck?

Attached: VX9Mol2.png (695x414, 493K)

the guy on the left could couchpotatomax for years and the guy on the right could hit the gym and roidmax for years and it wouldn't matter one bit. you are your DNA and there's no self improvement there.

You have a point but the "guy" on the right isn't a guy though.

JUST WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?

People misunderstand it when they think lifting will make them look better.

They think they'll go from a 5 to a 7 but it doesn't work like that.

Lifting (along with dressing nicely, being well groomed etc) will improve your BASE looks (that you cannot change apart from plastic surgery) by a factor

So, let's say you're a 5. You're also scrawny and unkempt/skeevy.

Say you get shredded. That might change your 5-rating by a factor of x 0.33

= 1.65

Then let's say you get a nice hair cut and some nice, fitting clothes. That'll boost your base looks by a factor of 0.20

= 1

5 + 1.65 + 1 = You're now a 7.65

These factors have diminishing returns, however. The better you look, the less you'll benefit from external factors.

Yeah?

Lol. My math is off. Factors were set way too high.

But the idea is that you cannot "become" a 7. You may become "a fake 7" with the help of external factors, but you'll never truly become a "natural 7".

Quality post.

Anything that can't be achieved in a matter of weeks is out of reach for the majority of the population. I'm not saying I belong to the minority but with lifting I have gotten a small glimpse of what can be achieved by working hard towards a very long-term goal. Good results can come of a few weeks/months' efforts, sure. But truly life-changing results are the results of year-long/decade-long/life-long efforts.

I recently started investing, and I honestly think I wouldn't have had the foresight/patience/discipline to start if I didn't work out. Most of my friends basically just live paycheck to paycheck. Not in the sense that they're poor, but in the sense that they don't have a plan/goal with what they're doing/saving up for.

Life is fake anyway.

Attached: eNlf_zpFqEE.jpg (656x669, 72K)

you seeing physical results (which can be very apparent and drastic) but their effect on women is basically nothing. if women were really into muscles, no guy would ever quit the gym (even though the vast majority of them do after a few years). you think after a few years they give up because they're lazy? or because they wise up and realize muscles are basically useless?

>what are epigenetics

too bad for you because autism is like minus 3

>if women were really into muscles, no guy would ever quit the gym
You mouth breathing incels keep projecting your obsession with women to normal people. you arent normal. you dont know how normal people think. stop talking in the name of normal people when youre an autist

>projecting your obsession with women to normal people
low-T basedboi detected. eat some meat and you'll start appreciating women like a proper man

>incels
>proper man
(You)

One of the only things that keeps me somewhat together. I need to get out of this slump.

Yes since I could still beat the shit out of them.

This

Getting jacked gest you female attention. One hundred percent. Females are whores for the muscles, which is why they deny that shit.

"Ohh no... Senpai... do not hold me in your strong arms while I lay on your chest. I feel so secure in your arms, user!"

Please. All day.

Close your ears to the haters and get swole, brah.

not in my experience, it's mostly guys who react to muscles. I got to the point where every conversation I'd have with a guy would veer off towards exercise and asking me for advice. femayles though, one once put her arm on my bicep for half a second 8 years ago and that's about all the female interest in my muscles that I could detect.

Being jacked is always better than being skinnyfat or fat or even outright skinny.
If you’re jacked, you’re automatically better than you would be if you weren’t in that shape. You might not be great, or competitive, still, but you will 100% be better than before.
And that’s not just for female attention, but jobs, parking spaces, people smiling at you in public, all of it improves with an improved physique. There is a point of diminishing returns, but most men will never cultivate mass to that point.

NANO MACHINES SON

That's because you're hideously ugly user and there's nothing that can be done about that.

>Shitting on armstrong mode

I agree.

If I dont lift I am a natural 50 kg "man" .......... I left humanity behind but took the other way or someshit

Not true because most people waste lots of time. If everyone uses all their hours effectively then sure but for most the alternative is watch tv. Besides once you lift you start being more happy with how you look than happy over female attention. I'm proud of myself every god damn day where someone might mire me once a week

In the wise word of Rich Piana : I lift because everything else in my life is shit.

This gets so tiresome. Post model who is dyel next to ugly dude who lifts... this is not a choice anyone makes... you either are attractive or not regarding bone structure.
Now, that said, add a masseter muscle to your model dude and a defined temporalis.. is his face more masculine and attractive? Yes, faggot.
Whatever nature has given you aesthetically, would it be worsened by a relatively more fit body?
That's the actual choice anons are faced with... christ.

but if a girl looks at the dude on the right and decides she doesn't like his face, his body doesn't even enter the equation.

so his body is not making him more attractive when there's zero attraction, which is almost always the case in his... case.

the point is don't lift for women because whether they like you or not is 95% determined by your face and height and that 5% isn't worth the time and the energy.

Yeah I would
I like working out. And I like looking better regardless if women care or not

Pointless question anyway, lifting has definitely improved my success with the women

I just lift because otherwise I would've killed myself years ago.

>Pointless question anyway, lifting has definitely improved my success with the women

L I E S
I
E
S

dude on left would be much better looking if he was buff, and dude on right would look much better with a better haircut and new glasses

Women do this everytime luls

yes because i like msucles and i wan't to get the respect of other men because they value the progress you made or the physic you got( no homo just in a bro way you know)

>lifting to get girls
That's just fucking gay and means you're a loser
If I wanted to get girls I'd go dyel+abs like 90% of Spanish fuckbois

so what you're saying is you want to suck dick?

STANDING HERE I REALIZE

The left would look better if he were more muscular, the right would look worse if he were less muscular.

No matter your height / frame / face / dick you can still improve yourself, you fucking faggot I fucking hate these retarded threads showing up every day, HUUURRR DURRR LOOK AT THIS GUY COMPARED TO THIS GUY WHAT'S THE POINT?!?!?! Go fuck yourself cunt.

Also
>cope
Already a 6'1" big dicked handsome guy, but only just breaking out of DYEL

Cucked and retardpilled. Genes set a range for phenotypic expression, your lifestyle determines where you fall within that range. Stick to talking about things you actually know about, like eating urinal cakes.