I miss him, Jow Forums

I miss him, Jow Forums.

Attached: Fort[1].jpg (728x500, 40K)

happy birthday

Attached: fort[1].jpg (1008x566, 85K)

se me caen las lagrimas boludo

glad you didn't refer to him as "El Comandante".
also i've always thought he was a good person, a shame he was always in drama n shit.

Is this achievable natty? How do I obtain this body?

Attached: fort[1].jpg (1366x765, 86K)

>in drama and shit
I think all of those bizarre people on TV are part of some soap opera that breaks the 4th wall. All their fights and conflicts are dumb as fuck and you can clearly tell if you've seen Guido Suller.

I went to university with Ricky's nephew and he's like 1.90m and jacked as fuck (pic related). He drove me and my friend to my place twice because he lived nearby and he drove around in his BWM like a madman, I was legit scared at times. Good guy and pretty chill from what I could tell. He never bragged about being a Fort.
He dropped college after like a year and a half and became a model/musician.

Attached: Thomas3[1].jpg (593x594, 81K)

>mfw realize i'll never be able to ride through miami with him on his rolls royce

Attached: 1524529949956.jpg (750x499, 109K)

gb2taringa faggots

haven't browsed that shithole since downloads were banned and still know about the meme, i think ricky had a similar effect to aniki in the sense he was a good dude like said and people who joke/meme about remembering him after all this years do it half-jokingly and half-seriously so fuck off

never browsed taringa but it's like this user says

man i miss him so much, saw some videos of him eating choripan yesterday, tomorrow i will get a nice bicep pump for him, the argentinian piana

The only good whore this guy 'dated' (he used to like cocks more than anything..)

Attached: 555b1e4d51a44_758_1137!.jpg (758x1137, 90K)

The whole fort family had shitloads of money from the fort brand itself, show bizz never accounted for a lot of money for Ricky. A cousin of mine had a classmate who was last named fort and was effectively a niece of him, and it turns out Ricardo was always a high maintenance dude, who spent shitloads of money from the company in things like the cars he had and shit.

this desu, my family dont care about celebs but both my mum and my grandma are still sad that he died, he was just a really likeable guy

I'm new Is this ziz?

Attached: t7ume1pwlp9x.jpg (480x600, 24K)

did he use a lot of tren? you can hear how he is out of breath in some videos

>im new
>ziz

Attached: 1540235963406.png (334x393, 265K)

On?

how can you guys miss someone you didnt even meet who wouldnt even throw you a lifejacket if you were drowning if it meant he would get his clothes dirty?
its the epitome of sheep mentality

t. tinelli

Wasn't he the one who implemented the idea of producing cereal bars here in Argentina? That's what I was told, anyway.

same here, come from a conservative family with all that it implies, no interest in drama, not liking gays, etc and somehow they had nothing negative or bad to say when he died, poor dude