How did he do it?

How did he do it?

Attached: 3CF34296-9718-41A9-9EBC-E531E4011E1B.jpg (1536x1382, 259K)

Because life isn’t as cut and dried as the incels on this board make out. She probably finds him cute and funny. Stop shitting on his parade jealous autist.

stopped poasting on Jow Forums and started working out and socializing.

17% of women secretly have a thing for autistic incel creeps.

What if that's just his relatives?

Because he was joking. He’s a clever little ugly man who has a dry sense of humor.

Where did you get 17%

I made it up.

Sister and Nephew OR

Single mom approaching the wall that had a really abusive ex?

Obviously he found himself a qt rock gf who can share with him in his music hobby.

Chances are if you lift and socialize you'll eventually get an opening to make a move on one of the gym thots that probably has a crush on you.

Aryan genetics

Because women on average don't get turned on by looks. They can appreciate a healthy body but things like compassion, financial stability and humor are really way more useful. That guy probably has a stable job, loves his wife and kid and can make them smile.

Hell, womens favorite sex position by far is doggy style where they can't even see you. They get the turned on from the safety that they can put themselves into a vulnerable state without you hurting them.

She does have that understated prettiness coupled with a hint of melancholy that's characteristic of single moms.

nofap

Bluepilled as fuck. Women are attracted to dominance.
>can make them smile
Jesus Christ dude.

Pic on the left is a fake, not his caption, a joke made at his expense
But yes he did in fact make it

woah

Unless you're chad it's tricky without luck and lying like a jewish.

Attached: 1538416855886.jpg (640x640, 97K)

Hahahah imagine living your life in this state of mind. You've got to be young. If you don't want up you'll be in for a painful life. Just don't Elliot Rodger anyone when no girls will touch your peepee despite you being such a gentleman

Kek at all the leftypol fags constantly posting the left pic. What a fail.

bitch probably stop playing around after 200 dicks and decided to ''settle down''

beta male, the post

Cringe and bluepilled

cousins dont count

Those are his relatives you fucking retards. Does the kid look a year old to you?

roastie triggered instantly

based

Would you believe its actually 71%?

Take that yoga studio shoot me up, for all we know, he went to a yoga class and was being harassed for being so [idk] and in self defense he had to shoot to protect his virginity.

>late twenties single-mother settling for a beta-provider while she takes care of her needs with tyrone, muhummad and tyler on the side

Niggas, I've been in a realtionship for 8 years and got into it way before started lifting.
>inb4 ur gf cheats on you
Fuck off to

It's very nice

he learned to just be himself bro

>the girl is actually cute
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Note his skin got healthy. Hee probably stopped being a whiny bitch and actually started caring for himself and eventually made it

You have a sample size of n=1 retard. I don't care about your anecdotes. Honestly the fact that you've been locked down in one relationship for so long makes it even worse as you've only really gotten to know one woman, maybe a couple more at the most. Being in a super long LTR doesn't make you a guru on women, check yourself.

Real talk

In the left photo hes clearly in the early stages of acne medication which cause your face to swell and skin to get worse at first, so he looks like a total freak

Later on he's still an ugly dude but not literal freak level, so personality can pull through

And hes probably in some small town where girls dont have much options anyway

That's his sister and the kid she had with Chad.

>Honestly the fact that you've been locked down in one relationship for so long makes it even worse as you've only really gotten to know one woman
How does this make it worse? The alternative would be fucking some drunk tinder hoes now and then, if even that. Now I have a woman who loves me and is pretty much my best friend. I'm not saying that's the only way, but I'd say it's the best way for guys who don't have the looks going on for them.

When I said "worse" it was painfully obvious that I was referring to the validity of your anecdotal data you dumb fucking cunt. I wasn't talking about your subjective sense of fulfillment. Good for you, a solid LTR is the way to go.

No women will find out that you can provide her with financial stability, compassion and humor if she doesn't feel some initial attraction that makes her pay attention to you for long enough to realize.
And initial attraction is always driven by physical attraction.