Be 11th grade

>be 11th grade
>hear about some girl in the 9th grade that overdosed on fentanyl
>not a suicide, just some roastie doing drugs
>feelsprettybadtho.greentext
>fast forward a few days ago
>it's now been 2 years since the girl died
>my mom works for a company that has a decent gym, I go there because it's free membership
>pretty much like having a home gym with all the equipment in the world, never more than just a couple boomers at any given time
>there's some guy in my gym who always looks super sad and depressed
>think nothing of it
>mom tells me today "See that guy over there? That's the father of that girl from your school who overdosed"
>completely changes my perspective
>every time I see him he almost seems to be on the verge of tears
>clearly lifts to fight the pain
>the look in his eyes is so broken
>every time I see him can't help think about how fucking heartbroken he must be
>all because his fucking daughter was out being a stupid trucking roastie and fucking died
>definitely blames her actions on himself
>mfw i see him trying to bench his pain away

Why? Why do girls fucking do this? Seriously all they know how to do is ruin the lives of others. She wasn't depressed or anything she didn't kill herself, she was just out partying like a stupid roastie whore. That man will never be the same, she was his only daughter, and he'll never be able to recover from that loss. But no she goes out and does fucking opioids, can't even smoke weed like a regular thot she has to do fucking opioids and die and take her father with her. WHY DO GIRLS DO THIS Jow Forums? FUCK

Attached: 1451353233052.jpg (225x225, 10K)

fucg

Attached: C9B490D6-A34C-4EC8-B48B-11703C5BAE55.jpg (1200x442, 65K)

Fuk

It's the toll of a degenerate society. Conservative, traditional values aren't just a meme. You weaken the institutions of the family and church and this is your result. Most people simply aren't capable of thinking for themselves. It's only going to get worse.

It's fucking true user. These girls have been made to think they're empowered by rebelling against their dads and acting like whores, this is the consequence.

Young people do stupid shit, most of them get away with it, some of them don't.
It's always been like that.

This but to put it bluntly it all went downhill with women voting.

Women vote based on "muh virtue" which is basically who can be tolerate the most hinderances to society, so, let in more drug dealers and rapists, let fags run around in the streets intimidating your kids, let the nigger go cause he only killed 20 people, let drugs be legal, let people chop off their genitals, let more debt pile up for social programs, let mothers kill their unborn babies.

They also vote against every thing that to them seems mean or dangerous when in fact it just means it implies a sense of security and or responsibility, so, no guns, no closing the borders, no vetting processes, no national security, no economic priorities, no freedom of speech and so on.

Those are just the basics but you can see a trend that women have no good concepts of priorities when it comes to participation in government.

Attached: lg6ZrVv8.jpg (3000x3000, 114K)

But it's gotten worse and worse. Listen man I just graduated HS a few months ago and idk maybe it's just my area but kids are getting more and more fucked up. Everyone who was in the 10th grade was fucking snorting coke and popping pills and shit I'm not exaggerating not even just the cool kids all the wannabe hypebeast virgins who wanted some clout were doing this shit too. I didn't really know what the 9th grade kids were doing but it has to be just as fucked up. I accidentally went to some fucking 10th grade party because one of my friends had a friend who knew a guy and there were 14 and 15 year olds walking up to me who were all xanned out and on molly while the parents of the host were just upstairs minding their own business. Told them it was fucked and they just laughed and said "yeah these kids are uncontrollable haha", fucking pathetic NPCs. I know every generation had it's kids doing drugs and acting retarded but this shit is next level. I only saw it start with the kids maybe 2 years below me because the 11th graders were chill too pot smokers at best. Must be something about the whole hypebeast clout culture attracts the 14-15 year old age group or something, it's fucked though. It's not just drinking and smoking these kids are on a new fucking level man.

sad story user. we had a stabbing and one drug death back in high school but both were because of some arab gang stuff.

relax girls just want have some fun lol, besides it’s 2018 strong independent white(I assume she’s white right?) women can make rational and independent decisions even better than men

>that feel when mom is voting red all across the board tomorrow

not all women user, not all women. but yeah you're basically right.

i'm seeing the same things bro when i was in high school couple years ago everyone just wanted to kick back with weed and occasional psychs now i see 17 yr old kids showing up to work coked up and telling me about their friends that od on streetgrade meth it's fucking insane man

>Worse and worse
>Graduated a few months ago

How would you know how anything used to be? I'm 28 and freshman in my high school were on coke and roiding. My mom and dad dare in their fifties and freshman in their schools were on coke.

>Xanned out on molly
Your complete lack of experience with this subject is showing

>Pathetic NPCs
Like all 18 year olds including you.

Like user said before, OP. Kids do stupid shit. Some don't get away with it. That girl didn't do anything "to" her dad. She made her choices and she got her consequences. Move on. You aren't even involved here.

Idk just chit chat with him try to be gym buds or something if it’s not too weird I feel bad for him ppl can always use some friends u too op because u seem like a lonely ass nigga too

It’s funny how these things goes, because my mother, her mother and my father’s mother are three of the most hardcore conservative people I know. At the same time, the most “lost” people I know are also females.
It all boils down to religion, in the end.

>11th grade
Underage get out

>suggesting that this isn't caused by pharma companies pushing opioid pain killers like candies, making them widely available and people resorting to shooting up when they develop an addiction

Ironic considering the original women advocates for the female vote were part of the temperance movement favoring the banning of alcohol because so many men were dangerous alcoholics.

Kids are stupid. She was probably drunk, someone she knew/trusted probably told her she's have a good time if she did THIS. next thing you know, it's a tragedy.

idk, my grandpa who went to high school in the 50's told me the preppy kids at his school used to do coke, it's not a new thing, but maybe it's worse than it used to be. Heroine certainly seems to be more widespread. thank you "War on Terror".

I said Xanned out and on molly (as in people taking various shit), not xanned out on molly. Retard. It's not like just one girl talked to me, different kids on different substances acting equally retarded.

>fast forward a few days ago
>it's now been 2 years since the girl died
18 now retard

When it comes to hard drugs, things here in Brazil seem to be actually getting milder. My parents, who claim to never have used anything, had friends with fucked up noses from snorting coke. My friends on the other hand freaked out using k once. I know it’s anedoctal but more people have noticed.

>my mother, her mother and my father’s mother are three of the most hardcore conservative people I know
Yes but when they were teenagers I bet they were getting loaded and sucking dicks just like everyone else.

18yo and boomer idk man I don't have anything to talk about to him and idk if he really wants to be talked to. It's situations like these that are hard because obviously people going through something like this want someone to care but they also don't want to be reminded. Ik you're not saying to talk about her, but that's literally the only reason why I even acknowledge his presence in the gym. Everyone keeps to themselves there pretty much.

stfu my mom is pure unlike yours

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'd avoid him. Especially don't talk to him about his daughter. You're not that important.

That's good I guess.
OP here I'm a leaf btw, so I'm not sure how it is in burgerland but it's way degenerate up here, especially where I live.

A lot of this shit was over the counter just a couple of decades ago. Funny how drug addiction was almost nonexistent in the 30s and 40s. Dumbass

Nothing to take the wrong way, I'm thinking the same thing. I just can't help feel bad when I see him, that's all.

>hurr kids have always been taking opiods at parties since the beginning of time

All married young so unlikely
I’m the guy you responded btw

For sure, it is very sad.

>family and church
>church
GTFO goodie two shoes christfag

I doubt you've been around many grieving people before. 9 times out of 10 they appreciate being able to talk to someone about what they are going through

Want more proof that conservative values are right when nations and peoples that decided to abandon it are on the brink of extinction?

You’re not rebellious you faggot. You’re following the status quo.

me mate's brother lost a guy who he went to school with to a heroin od
he was 21 years old four years younger than me

Complete opposite my man, please don't make assumptions. You really think this guy wants to talk about this stuff with a random kid in a gym? Give me a break. He's going there to blow off steam dude... And who does it really benefit? Random person gets to feel like a do gooder by acknowledging in passing conversation a loved one's suicide? A person the random didn't even know. Sorry bro, you are way off base with this.

They appreciate talking about it when they are ready to talk about it, with people of their choosing, not random kids in a fucking gym, good lord man

I’ve heard ultra liberal Iceland has also reduced drug (even weed) use to a minimum

Thing is it's been 2 years, he's had time to get past the stages of grief and is likely now just ultra depressed from how psychologically damaging losing his daughter is. If I just walked up to him and said "hey man I'm real sorry about your daughter", no matter how nice and sincere I was about it it would still be a dick move. I hate seeing him alone in this but atleast he's found a way to cope with it for now.

Canadians are a bit more... retarded. Everyone here is NPC, it's less about the liberalism and more about how being mediocre and average is considered a virtue here and we're raised that way. Glad I got slavic parents though.

It's not 2008 anymore fedora tipper, being an atheist is no longer edgy. Humans require religion in order to live well, it doesn't even matter what religion is the basis of the society so long as there is one advocating traditional values. Most people don't truly believe in religion anyway, its there to keep the masses in check and its absolutely necessary. The people who are intelligent/spiritual enough to consider religion more deeply should, but the majority of people won't and for them its a necessary level of stabilization.

Probably because they have close knit families and are genuinely happy. We do drugs because we have nothing to live for or anything to make us feel valuable. From my own experience, I never had an inkling to use drugs when I had a stable friend group, even though I had a shit home life. I was still relatively happy. But when that was taken away I started abusing prescription stimulants

Fuck him.

If he was a better father his daughter wouldn't have ODed on fentanyl before she could legally drive, would she?

This. Majority of "Christian" moms are just as NPC as the average sacreligious roastie, but they're part of some little club that keeps them in line.

This is similar to my experience. I only smoked weed and did drugs recreation ally when I was really bored or simply wanted to feel different from my current mental state. I've grown past that now.

Iceland is like 94% Norse/Celt and nearly 75% Christian, 67% the same denomination. The root of its success lies in its homogeneous population rather than its political leanings.

You should lift with him. If you lift together, that creates accountability and makes both of you less likely to skip out on exercising. If he's more likely to exercise, he's going to feel less depressed. It'll help him somewhat

Well you don't go in there being blunt, but a simple 'how are you doing these days?' wouldn't hurt

That always happens you retard, read a book.

The most conservative and faith based nation I can think of is Saudi Arabia, not exactly something to aspire to, a garbage heap that paints itself gold with oil reserves that had literally nothing to do with their virtues.

I know you're trolling or just brainwashed but this is for the other anons.

No man, fuck that

I gotta agree that it comes down to religion. Christian values kept us in line.

Even if that is true, their political leanings will eventually make them borderless anyway

I know it's the "right/compassionate thing to do" but I seriously think I have no place meddling in this. Maybe someone who lost their parents it would be okay to try and reach out, but this man buried his only child. I have no right to interfere.

Yeah either you are Sweden or Saudi Arabia, no middle ground at all

18 year old DYEL vs grieving boomer. Not exactly on the same level to be gym bros :(

Saudia Arabia is a shitty example you dumb sophist. It's "conservative" and 'faith based" only on paper, in reality it is obvious to everyone that the Saudis have been completely corrupted by their wealth.
Also, degeneration of traditional values doesn't result in doing "worse" than other countries. It results in the complete collapse of a nation. America is currently in a downward spiral. All great nations lose touch with traditional values before they self destruct.

> I seriously think I have no place meddling in this.
Then don't? I mean it's not fucking rocket science, Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1abcdc6423d5befc65431c1db1c5e72f.jpg (640x545, 36K)

Name one successful nation that got there without adhering to tradionalist principles. Being a dumb liberal is only something you can afford to do when you've already built yourself up.

kill all drug users

Just for the record, I was not defending liberalism, I was saying they had success in this area despite of it, which is the opposite of the Canadian experience for example

I'm more just trynna explain it to the other user without being as blunt as saying "that's not how you deal with grieving people, you autistic faggot".

He'll be fine, it's only been 2 years so yeah he's still hurting, but sometime he will realise it's not his fault, his daughter just made a dumb decision. He will find happiness again and move on with his life.

>50s
>coke
Yeah coca cola was big back then. However, if you mean cocaine then fuck right off cause coke was not common at all in the 50s

I hope so user. I'm glad he's dealing with it in a healthy way, he benches more than me so rly he's doing a better job than I am.

Fuck, sharia law now

Attached: 1532107781885.jpg (225x225, 12K)

You're a fucking retard user. As someone who has lost immediate family members, there is nothing I hated more than randos/people I was barely acquaintances with coming up to me to talk about my dead mother. I rarely want to talk about it, and when I do, I want to bring up the topic with someone I know and trust, not some fucking rando on the street, you idiotic, emotionally retarded autist

A guy in my fraternity was DDing one night and was hit and killed by a drunk driver.
Live your life never taking things for granted and always remember that it can all be taken away in a second by someone's dumb decision.

Unironically yes, humans have been getting high with whatever they could find since the beginning.

>what is bad parenting
Genes play a role, but kids don't turn into roasties/manwhores if they come from good families. Maybe that Boomer was just a bad dad.

Attached: 1535071217646.png (513x429, 332K)

He's still not wrong.
Women create nanny states. Liberal and Conservative women are fundamentally the same.
>"We live on public anarchy and private repression: we should have public organisation and private liberty."
Oswald Mosley

Eg:
A liberal woman will tell you that you can't own guns.
A conservative one will tell you that you can't smoke weed.

You're overthinking this. Here's what most likely to have happened:
>A normal teenager (like many) goes to a party
>Most likely a featherweight that has a very low alcohol tolerance. Probably never taken any narcotics before neither
>Drinks alcohol and gets impaired judgement
>Some shithead bringing drugs and all the "cool" teens are taking it
>These idiots probably doesn't realize that whatever they believe they're taking is impure shit laced with Fentanyl
>Fentanyl being 80-100 times more potent than morphine and is the cause of most accidental heroin overdoses (it's supposed to just be diamorphine but shitty cooks cheaps out with additives)
>Narcotics (especially opioids) gets a lot more dangerous if it's mixed with alcohol. Both are CNS-depressants
>She gives in to peer-pressure and takes it (who doesn't wanna experience getting high at least once in life, right?.. Mind of a teenager). Probably wouldn't take it if she knew what it was laced with and how potent it is or if she was sober
>Tiny low-tolerance girl + Alcohol + Whatever impure drug laced with Fentanyl = Overdosed dead girl
This shit happens, sadly. It would probably help if teens were informed properly about drugs instead of just getting the uninformed DEA bullshit scare-tactic propaganda like "All drugs are BAD and DANGEROUS, mkay! Even weed is highly addictive and destructive!". It becomes confusing for people to know what's actually really dangerous and not when it's all thrown in the same boat.
For starters... How about telling them that if they're ever going to do some drug (which many will do once in their life) then never mix it with alcohol! Just by avoiding that will greatly reduce the risks. But that's never fucking mentioned.

That's funny you think this is a new thing for your generation lol oh fuck kid let me tell you somethings... I grew up in the 80s by the early 90s we were maybe 15/16 yrold, all of us were dropping acid and snorting coke and taking pills, smoking weed or being drunk wasn't even considered a drug to us, we huffed air duster and took mushrooms and did all kinds of shit, this isn't some "next level" shit you guys are on lol fuck I remember when xtc was LEGAL as in I could buy it at the head shops before it was outlawed. Fuck outta here with that lol

H...Ho...Hold me brehs

Attached: 1540724549996.jpg (882x960, 76K)

People consume way less drugs now compared to any generation before. The 70s-80s and 90s was the absolute peak of it.

This board is so funny man, like when 6 year olds discover how babies are made. You aren't any special man, if anything according to everyone who lived and every scientific study, people used to do drugs, drink and fuck around way more.

You're completely misapprehending the situation. This has nothing to do with the fact that she was a girl. You think guys don't fuck up and die from ODing? I knew a guy who shot up fent a decade ago when I was in 10th grade. This isn't a "roastie" thing user.

Peak zoomer mentality here. Stop being a self-absorbed faggot, do you think the girl killed herself on purpose or what the fuck now? You bunch of autistic retards think everything everyone does is to make others feel bad. That girl did not purposfully kill herself just to make her dad sad. Shit happens

"Whatever they would find" doesn't seem to equate to "opiods". Did you make a mistake there?
>Unironically no
Fixed it for you.

It might not have been common but it doesn't mean people weren't doing it, i guarantee you there were groups of people in 50s doing some grade A coke, cocaine has been around a long time mate, shit you had japanese kamikaze pilots on meth back then lol yeah people had drugs before the year 2000

>impaired judgment
This is such a meme. I've been really fucking drunk multiple times, but I'm still me and still in control of myself. I still know not to do stupid shit like try and drive or take shitloads of drugs I've never encountered. I honestly think people who push the impaired judgement meme are just crypto-retards

Dude the number of social outcasts and autists are more than ever. No your generation is not on a new fucking level. Teenagers used to drop acid and do coke. If anything this generation is extremely mild

To all the retards like you in the thread making the same retard mistake: the kind of drug obviously matters. Fentanyl is fucking nasty, its incredibly dangerous compared to other drugs. Cocaine, weed, shrooms, this shit doesn't really compare. I mean fuck man come on, weed and alcohol are a goddamn joke.

>Hating low impulse control women and not normie culture on the macro scale
Your anger lies in the wrong place user, blame the culture that tells people to act this way, not the dumb people who fall for it
I know that sounds like psued talk but I'm serious, why blame the symptom and not the disease?

I thought he was 19 because in 11th grade you turn 17
Am I retarded or are you retarded

Wonder if he at least got to fuck her/molest her before she died

This is honestly the best approach I think. Be real with these kids and teach them how to use drugs safely if they are going to do them. I think testing kits should be available for free at schools, as in if a kid wants to know what's in these pills they are about to take they can find out. I'd much rather have these kids alive so we can hopefully get them off drugs than dead because we refuse to do what we can to help them. Kids are gonna get high and do drugs, but they have a much better chance of surviving if they are taught how instead of the " just say no" bullshit we were all fed. I had a few good friends die on me from this shit and one of them died from taking oxys, he died because he thought they were pretty much the same as vicodin or percocet, he had no idea that these little tiny pills were 100 times stronger, if he did he might be alive today.

Dude, fuck you
Some kids are just pieces of shit regardless of parental influence
I knew some kids who have the sweetest families ever and they're just fucking awful human beings

You should go fill the void in that guys heart. Go be like a son to him.

it's fucked how trendy some kids think opiates and meth are (usually it's the ones living out in the sticks, around me anyway) I'm guessing some come from shit families but a lot are just suburban dummies that get hooked and think it's hot shit at first

I'll bet he was a single father

Offer him 4 scoops of mutant mass. That §oy faggot needs to get over his failure of a child.

Heavy use of drugs and sex is pretty common with my country’s teens even in my and the current generation. There was stabbings in the parks out of jealousy for girls, teens taking their rich parents’ BMW’s and causing a freak car accident almost everyday and there were lots of teens in football hooligan groups that end up beating the shit out of each other instead of cheering the football team they’re supposed to cheer.

actually it was his fault
proper parents dont raise kids who do fetanyl in 9th grade

>Muh anecdotal evidence
A person can have really bad side-effects (physical and psychological) from a medicine while another person will have absolutely none. A smoker can smoke cigarettes all his life, never get sick and live to 85 years old... So it must be the same for everybody else who smoke, right? That's your logic.
Are you too simple-minded or just too underage to understand how alcohol affects people differently too? It's pretty fucking obvious and proven by now how alcohol affects the brain and the body chemistry. And that many people turn into retards and do stupid shit when they're drunk. Especially teens with a lack of impulse-control and decision making. There's a fuck-ton of variables to consider that could make a person's reaction to something different to another.

fuck fentanyl. lost a old friend to overdose, he was only grade 12. Rip my buddy Zach

Attached: going to cry a bit.png (232x246, 40K)

yeah but not some 18 year old kid with a Jow Forums mindset

Attached: 1541379399333.jpg (443x550, 37K)

>arab gang
thanks for the laugh user

Attached: 71742F03-B422-4690-A13D-59ABD3B70A0E.jpg (480x472, 66K)

You're a fucking Brainlet if you believe this

u in simcoe county area?
it's pretty fucked here in barrie