5'9" ~152lbs

>5'9" ~152lbs
>Feel pretty big, big arms, big chest, big shoulders
>Like 9-12% bf
>"haha, every dude probably thinks i'm buff, nobody is fucking with me. I could take a 6'1" guy as long as he doesn't lift"
>Remember how I would feel someone 4 inches shorter than me tried to intimidate me and how non-intimidating it would be no matter how buff or shredded he is
>Adjust my attitude

Is there a height cutoff like 5'8"+ to look "big"/strong enough to hold your own or what?

Attached: asdf.jpg (617x413, 52K)

If you’re under 6’ you’re a Manlet.

>5'9"

Attached: 663.jpg (160x216, 8K)

>5'9" ~152lbs
>Feel pretty big
my sides

'9" ~152lbs
>>Feel pretty big, big arms, big chest, big shoulders
Nigga I'm 6'0 172lbs and I'm barely out of skelly mode. Get back on the bulk!

Lamo 5'9 whats it like being a dawf?

Who else here 5'10 gang?

Anyone under 6' are basically just tall dwarfs.

Having more muscle definitely helps. I’ve got some powerlifters in my gym, one of them is about as tall as me (5’11-6’ or so) and he has a lot more presence than some 6’5 dyel. A good way to check this is if you and another person try to e.g. walk through the same door at the same time, and the other persn almost always instinctually stops in their tracks and makes way you’re probably looking a bit more intimidating

Attached: F7456166-CF66-407E-A028-4700AA579B21.jpg (1120x840, 213K)

Idk, the 6' obsession amerimutts seem to have is a bit retarded but I'd say the cut off is somewhere around there, depending on your country. If you're not slightly above average height you already lost the game.

>5'9, 152
>big, in any sense of the word
pick one lmao

Manlets need to be at least 200lb to be truly buff, everything else is just twink mode.

even if they're buff they can't be taken seriously. It just looks like they are compensating immensely

>5'9
>152lbs

Nice bait you fucking faggot, go eat

at 5,9 150lbs youre closer to a girl than you are to a man, dude

>5'9" ~152lbs
>Feel pretty big, big arms, big chest, big shoulders
even jesse is bigger than you...

>5'9"
>Feel pretty big

Attached: 1539291017469.png (714x718, 494K)

I'm 5'9 160 and everyone calls me skinny you're not big lad

Attached: IMG_20181020_172054.jpg (3016x4032, 1.44M)

its because youre hanging around lardasses

btfo

Im 5'7 160 lbs 18% bf and still feel skeleton
Kill your self king of manlets

Poast fuzeek

I don't get it either ...
when most girls are 5'8" and under the vast majority of men will be taller than them. (If that even matters)

I'll prove the world is not designed for 6'+ people... go into a store and see where they dust. If you are 5'11" or under the top shelf is about eye level and you do not see the top if you are 6'+ you see top shelf and it is covered in dust and grime.

Same with home refrigerators ... if you can see the dust on the back of it ... you are too tall.

Why live your life looking at filth?

I'd say 5'9"-5'-11" is the range where people do not even think about you in terms of height. They see a normal Human and judge based on appearance. If you are 6'-2" You are no longer nominal height , you are 'tall' first impression. You forfeit your first impression to be categorized by size. Same to actual manlets.

For all the shorties ... I think I will think of you as cobra pilots ... tall people cannot fly one.

5'11" Meat Popsicle. Who gets glimpses into the 6' world due to cowboyboots.

Based Arthas.

>I'm 5'9 160 and everyone calls me skinny
You are tho. Do you even lift?

thing is being "tall" is seen as a big positive everywhere as opposed to manletism

>vast majority of men will be taller than them
That's not relevant. It's relevant how tall you are compared to other MEN. You compete against other men for women, it's as simple as that.

>top shelf, refrigerator etc
where do you live mate? I'm 6' and have never experienced anything you're talking about. Shelves reach higher than I am, at least here in Switzerland.

>>Remember how I would feel someone 4 inches shorter than me tried to intimidate me and how non-intimidating it would be no matter how buff or shredded he is
Really? I'm short too but a couple of inches doesnt make much difference in a fight, it doesnt affect how hard someone will punch or kick or grab. Those dwarf mode guys scare me

Scientists proved 5'8 to be the best height physically, for health and for practicality. It's got the best body ratios.

Gotta play the hand we're dealt tho

ye I understand why they're doing it, it just doesn't work I think.
Idk man, I feel bad for manlets, I don't have a solution for their problem.

Better to be a fit shortarse than a fat or skinny one, that's my outlook

fit is fine i think, trying to get buff will look bad tho.

>caring about looking intimidating.
>equating this with being able to fight.

dumb faggot

You are 150lbs you are not big dude, and you are not tall either 5'10 is average height and you are slightly below that. Gain some weight niBBa

Im 5'10" 180 and feel fucking tiny lmao hit the buffet and post body