How many hours of sleep is the best? I’m takin about the time zone...

How many hours of sleep is the best? I’m takin about the time zone. I’ve heard 8 hours is ideal but what’s more ideal that ideal? Maybe...16 hours?

Attached: 50EC9BFA-D3CD-4C7A-883C-767F0E3A84C5.jpg (570x487, 53K)

Ironically, unironically the ideal optimal amount is about 7-9 but the perfect is 8. Anything else is a meme

16 hours is too much unless you're recovering from a concussion

the real redpill is 7-9, but only when you fully completed a sleep cycle
7 hours could be better than 9 depending on your sleep cycle

24 hours is ideal

10 hours. based uni life. all my classes are in the afternoon.

Awake 36 hours, sleep 24. If you're not hallucinating you're not doing it right

having a sleep schedule is for blue pilled retards. i never leave my house and keep all sunlight out so my natural sleeping instincts are not dulled by the sun(all my classes have online notes and hw submission, only left my house 4 times this semester for tests)

My body likes around 10 hours. Always been this way.

i prefer 7

how much your body needs is the perfect amount. Go to sleep early and sleep as much as your body wants you to.

Guys how do I fit in more sleep? I get 4-5 hours and work an intensive job. I always want to do more in my day but I just cannot. Are there any tasks/hobbies you double up to save time?

Attached: 165D4E3F-29F6-4542-B51B-6F6958638487.png (840x854, 545K)

>hallucinating after only 36 hours
pleb

Started sleeping early as 9:30-10:00 i don’t gotta show up until 0700 but now i keep getting up at 4 since last week

How do you guys sleep so much. I barely reach 6 and wake up naturally around 4am. Can't fall asleep again. Usually go to gym then at 5am. Bed by 9 to read a bit, lights out at 10.

This is what I do.

>listen to news podcasts while preparing breakfast
>read while eating breakfast
>on Sundays do cooking, laundry, and cleaning all at the same time
>take shorter showers and plan out what I’m going to wear while showering
>meal prep for the whole week (saves so much time)

too obvious bait mate, do better next time

I sleep about 5-6 hours.

Sleeping from 2100 to 0500 is optimal. Do this for a month and you will never need coffee again.

>get morning wood if I sleep for 5-7 hours
>random erections throughout the morning
>fully flaccid all day if I get 8+ hours
Somebody explain. I thought sleeping 8 hours was supposed to increase test

Attached: hsif1hqol7v11.jpg (560x767, 142K)

Quality is more important than quantity, and how much you need seriously varies from person to person. No one needs more than nine hours, but some people only need six, and lots of people are very functional on even less than that. Most of what I've heard suggests that some people are just better at achieving good quality sleep, and some people suck at it. The main problem though is that people overstimulate themselves before bed so get shitty sleep, even though they slept for like ten hours.

But remember 8 hours in bed doesn't translate to 8 hours of sleep

I do the same. Normally you have erections when you're asleep. So that's probably it