Trying to explain fitness to your normie/fat friends

>trying to explain fitness to your normie/fat friends

Why will nobody take even the most simple and basic advice holy FUCK

Attached: 1541195773482.png (580x548, 293K)

Change scares them, so they'll subconsciously avoid advice that will change them

TRIPS OF POWERFUL TRUTH!

Told a coworker canned tuna isn't related in any way to the mediterranean diet.
reply: Y-you have some strange ideas of health

Why not? Elaborate for a brainlet.

do they even have tuna in the Mediterranean?

iktf OP.

my own dad refuses to believe that beer dehydrates you, or at least he just ignores that information.

Bro just tell them you do 10 push ups every day and leave it at that.

>Hey user you did you see my pull request? I pinged you on slack
>"Back to the manlet pit, I'm busy."
>The what?

Attached: 31038484_2128687600748768_8637046203394594511_n.jpg (328x328, 15K)

>tfw in this position at the age of 13
>best friend to this day said “dude if you got big you’d look so good, plus you’re tall!”
>pretty sure I gave him the metabolism excuse

I didn’t listen till 23, and I’ve ended up on Jow Forums while he became a russian mega chad with a gf. It’s terrible being mogged by him, but he’s a lad

Attached: 6BA7C160-CA63-4D96-B21D-D778FC3111B7.jpg (400x324, 21K)

Go to the gym with him.

I don't even bother anymore. I tried to help my 2 fat sisters lose weight, but nothing worked. They made zero effort to eat less or change the crap they eat. Now I know what kind of retards go to WeightWatchers and think low fat is healthy.

My younger brother, on the other hand, isn't NPC tier, took my advice seriously, and is now swole as fuck.

Because they do not want to put in the effort. That's why you tell them it's because of genetics so they think your some kind of super human

My buddy once askes my why do i waste my time sleeping and working out when i could play games 2h longer. And we both are in our mid 30.

Different states

i dont get it either man, a lot of my friends noticed my gains and always say they want to start working out yadda yadda.

when i ask them to join or offer to help them with form and a routine they immediately say no thanks im good. NO YOURE NOT GOOD YOU LIFT LIKE SHIT AND HAVE ZERO MOTIVATION TO GET BIG

Attached: A6mi_kUTtYmkm_whBuW5181ylb4lv8FGCLuI2OT4V1Q.jpg (542x767, 122K)

wii fit and shakeweight

You need big ships for tuna because they're huge, so they are not a traditional food that Mario could catch. Cultures that eat the Mediterranean diet claim to have a longer life expectancy.
Tuna are known to contain a high amount of mercury which can fuck with your head.
You couldn't possible guarantee your eating a quality fish fillet, its processed same as any other tinned meat like corned beef.
Mostly bro science but I don't care.

Just approve it if your to lazy to be decent team member.

Selenium in brown rice counters the mercury

This so not your friend.

Attached: You+said+it+wrong+you+said+it+wrong+_1cc6438f6b371d817e64ddbad67bf705.jpg (2448x3264, 509K)

Normies literally don't understand shit about fitness.
Some stupid whore said the other day when i was texting her
>you must work out a lot to have shoulders like that
I replied to her "nah just got lucky, its all genetic" and she took it as 100% fact.
Normans actually believe those 30 day ab commercials they see on tv and shit, the funny thing is, they wouldnt even do the 30 day workout if it did give them abs

Attached: 1541383610302.jpg (512x4096, 696K)