Is smoking killing my gainz?? i only smoke 2 or 3 cigs per day

is smoking killing my gainz?? i only smoke 2 or 3 cigs per day

Attached: 1541428754930.jpg (1730x1889, 604K)

Yes and it's going to kill you in general

Stop now

dont listen to this fag. smoking is cool

don't listen to this fag. smoking isn't all that cool

nigga you gunna die one way or another

smoke up johnny

Hehehe

Attached: 1BD9CECE-2919-4AAE-911C-61E514947E75.jpg (3088x2320, 1.4M)

t. Philip Morris intern

im satrting to feel like a hole on my throat and i feel the need to drink a lot of water because my mouth is dry, im a going to die soon?

100% yes its fuckin with your gainz, I used to think just like you " it not THAT bad I'm only having like 4 or 5 a day" then that turns into 8 or 9 when you're out at the bar, then that one week you smoked 2 packs because you were stressed, then it goes on for a few years and you realize you've been sucking down this poison daily, the minute I quit I felt my energy go up, breathe easier, if you absolutely NEED one get a vaporizer, use it sparingly and you will still be better off than you are now

Attached: 8D3A3111-4CB5-4591-9BA2-5208838D1B3E.jpg (550x737, 109K)

Take the edgepill. Go straight edge

Name?

i use to think the same way while smoking 2 or 3 cigs a day. It definitely affects your gains and cardiovascular system. Even after a couple of days without smoking you notice how much more energy you have without smoking.

I still have problems though, I usually end up buying a pack on the weekend because I go out drinking and will blast through the pack that weekend and that wont buy another one until the next. I am slowly weaning off cigs as I use to smoke everyday.

Gay and cringe

>smoking
>making it
pick one you weak faggot

men with higher than average testosterone are 12 times more likely to smoke cigarettes.
smoking signals to women that you are likely high testosterone because you are engaging in a high testosterone activity and makes men look more attractive. in studies women were men pictured smoking as more attractive than men engaging in other activities
t. psychology student at ucal

Attached: smokingopry.jpg (800x536, 122K)

holy i cant write at all rn.. im pretty baked sorry

No offense hoss but slow your roll
Almost every woman- hell, almost every person I know says they find smoking to be outright gross
Personally, I think it's cool, but I'm alone in that thought
How old is your data?

>t. psychology student at ucal
thanks for reaffirming this is bullshit

Smoking is retarded and it's common among subhumans and plebs.

This

>shoulders this narrow
>higher than average t
i think ill pass.

>have the discipline to train everyday and strengthen your body
>don't have the discipline to put down the cancer sticks
just drink coffee like a normal person

I roll tobacco, 2-3 cigs a day, with coffee usually
I don't plan on quitting cause it relieves the stress

based and redpilled

Smoking is only cool if it's a pipe or cigar.
Also, the only way to properly smoke tobacco.
Cigarettes smell of the devil. But people who HATE smoking and cigarettes say they love the smell of my pipe once I light up that Cherry Cavendish bowl of heaven.

Attached: pipe 004-002-13568.jpg (600x493, 27K)

Shhhh let the incels keep thinking smoking is unattractive, can't let them in on the secret

Attached: image.jpg (536x536, 25K)

> Guys is smoking fucking my gains?
> Yeah but lets do it anyway for thots
the absolute state

smoking rocks bro
keep on doing it, non smoking = for liberal smartasses who think they can change there world by being vegan and not being racist xD hehe

Attached: ss+(2017-02-19+at+12.03.06).jpg (182x182, 7K)

you know who else is more likely to smoke cigarettes? schizophrenics. probably because of dopamine increase in the prefrontal cortex helping to alleviate the hallucinations and delusions.
and surprise surprise, schizophrenics also are reported to have higher testosterone levels. hmmmmmmm

If you are going to smoke, dont let the smoke get on your clothes and chew some gum after.