How important is gluteus maximus in terms of attractiveness to girls? Is it a meme that girls like guys with big ass?

How important is gluteus maximus in terms of attractiveness to girls? Is it a meme that girls like guys with big ass?

Attached: ass4.webm (576x720, 1.9M)

it’s a meme. Truth be told they like what other girls tell them to like. Not even memeing, it’s statically proven

Yes it's important
>be me
>with braphog gf
>slap her ass
>"Damn baby you just inject it all here huh"
>she grabs my ass, fingers digging near my anus
>wiggles my cheek
>"Look who's talking, you've got it packing for a guy too"
>tfw SS wasn't so bad after all

Attached: 1524848469290.png (305x359, 199K)

my girl loves my squat ass and compliments it a lot. she almost slaps it as much as I slap hers.

I always found this interesting. Its like a paradox. Who told the first girl what to like that tells all the others? At some point there has to be one that made a choice on her own.

subconsciously girls know that strong glutes give men more thrusting power so they are highly attracted to them.

I have a big ass. Gf likes it, as does the occasional girl on the street (some chick once walked up behind me and pinched my ass and shouted 'DAYUM, WHITE BOI'), but at my last job I was made fun of for it behind my back by the local office thots.

Attached: 13535884234.png (890x919, 1.62M)

Holy shit no homo but your ass is fire

I second this statement

Welp...there goes my nofap.

BRAP

Attached: 1541466666161.gif (362x270, 1.22M)

Hooked up with a girl who said I had a 'nice toosh'
She still broke up with me, mentioning 'friendship' several times

Jesus Christ bro. I'd tap your ass
Pls be in toronto

Man this chicks facial impressions bug me. She reeks of ego

yes and no kido
if you are a butter face you gotta compensate.

A gay guy.
See girls see gays as one of their own. So when one said that he likes a big ass, he set the precedent for all girls ever to exist.

>he cute

most girls i know like big butts on guys. personally as long as a guy doesn't have a Hank Hill ass we good.

Attached: 9-T.jpg (735x550, 25K)

>How important is gluteus maximus in terms of attractiveness to girls?
important
>Is it a meme that girls like guys with big ass?
yes, is a meme, but it´s a meme because is true

Attached: all-natural.jpg (640x432, 59K)

Nice epic top text bottom text meme

It's no meme, but it's more the fact it compliments a well built physique. a phat badonkadonk on a dyel looks as weird as a pancake ass on a swole guy.

Attached: 621.jpg (500x375, 31K)

my butt is naturally round and squats are my favourite lift. yes, it sticks out like fuck but i don't care. i rarely get comments/compliments about it since it's not the most attention grabbing thing about me.

that's like saying pop music is popular because so many people like it

if it sticks out too much that could be APT, aka what every instagram fitness ho does for photos. Make sure you do corrective work if so

>implying fat ass on twink isn't perfection for trap mode

>implying I was talking about your (although correct and patrician) taste in traps when thread topic is what women like

are you a grill tho

When I met my gf she explicitly asked me to dance with her so she could check out my ass. To be honest, I was skinny back then and my ass was tiny, but I still got together with her and it didn't matter. I guess the point of this anecdote is that they are attracted to big glutes, but if they are attracted to you in general they will like yours no matter what.