I’m going vegan because a video of pigs in a slaughterhouse made me sad...

I’m going vegan because a video of pigs in a slaughterhouse made me sad. What are some tips on vegan bulking without soi.

>inb4 soi is a myth studies only show it feminizes at high doses
All that tells me is that it possibly feminizes and I refuse to ingest it.

Attached: 287827FE-A96E-4230-B5D1-725547092FCB.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JzwbOZKfrUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw
youtube.com/watch?v=CthG4glF1es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You should never go vegan if trying to build muscle. Milk has igf 1 that is great for gains you are doing yourself a massive disservice

>You should never go vegan if trying to build muscle.
I think this guy would disagree.

Attached: clarence.jpg (480x360, 28K)

lentils, beans, chickpeas
Jow Forumsvegangifrecipes

Your mom welcome

Attached: ggrobdm3h0m01.png (743x693, 745K)

This guy is literally on steroids you dumb faggot

What's that got to do with anything? He still needs protein from food to build muscle.

>what does being on steroids have to do with building muscle?

Attached: aAxAvYg_700b.jpg (550x543, 24K)

It has everything to do with it because he’d look dyel if he was natty like every other vegan

>What's that got to do with anything?

Attached: 1522647526376.png (320x359, 39K)

"Most" vegans by nature have very low protein intake and high carb intake. Its the definition of vegan. They dont eat meat which is the best source of protien and low carb meal. After a year you will bulk up but lose muscle. Good luck with that. Learn to deal with nature at its primal level. Animals get killed. Ever see a bear tear apart a dear and eat it while it's still alive. Humans kill quick at least.

>What are some tips on vegan bulking without soi.
BEANS. Beans beans beans beans beans. Lenntils are also cheap as shit and pretty good protein but you will get sick of eating them

This is bs though you can easily get enough protons. Oats. Legumes. Nuts. Pea protein powder. Peanut butter. I personally get 165g a day

Not sure if you are trolls or retards, either way you can fuck right off.

reminder that humanity has come this far by exploiting natural process such as meat cultivation to their advantage. hopefully it becomes more sustainable, but you should try to overcome your guilt. pigs wouldn’t care about your welfare if they were in your position.

Also, Seitan. Except I would argue raw gluten is worse than onions.

Also a bear isn’t capable of empathy for another sentient being or logical thought but humans are so the le nature argument will always be bad

youtu.be/JzwbOZKfrUQ

But humans have always aspired to rise above the level of dumb animals

Check UN publication 95. Regular semen injections are a suitable replacement for meat consumption. I could assist you if you wish.

You fuck off you can’t use some roid monkey to defend building muscle on your homo diet

Yea but we literally don’t have to with modern advances and unlike you my IQ is far above pig level

can you please explain why vegan is shit? my friend thinks its good because vegetables and healthy. I keep telling him going vegan is bad because no meat/ protein and you need to task a shit ton a vitamins to compensate but he doesn't wanna listen

You sincerely asked "what does that have to do with anything", in reference to someone being on steroids and building muscle. You can literally not train at all and take steroids and you'll build muscle. No exaggeration. So the steroids have a lot to do with it, dumbass.

Not without protein from food you can't.

I think the veganism has degraded your brain

seitan tastes relatively good, high protein, dirt cheap
I don’t recommend it though bc ur gunna be eating the same tasteless shit in and out (beans, lentils, chickpeas, chalky protein powder, and seitan)

>he thinks roids magically create muscle

My current Omni diet is relatively flavorless and I eat the same thing every day so that shouldn’t bother me. I’ll look into seitan though thanks

They literally do even without lifting. Obviously not to the same extent as with lifting but you can expect to put on 0.5-1kg of muscle/month while roiding and living a sedentary lifestyle

Just drink shakes and take a B12 vitamin from protein or something and youre gonna be fine. Meat doesnt offer any synergetic bonus, its just 20g of protein/100g. Many other vegan foods have that.

>modern advances
in ethics?
you’d be surprised how similar pigs are to the human genome.

I’m well aware the second part of my post was for veganism I was playing both sides and forgot to split it up lel

THIS WILL SAVE YOU OP
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU

vEGANS ARE A DEATH CULT THEY SERIOUSLY ACT LIKE SOME FUCKED UP RELIGIOUS FREAKS

Attached: 1541337127303.jpg (640x463, 157K)

Absolutely weak

Chicken rice broccoli

>Want to replace my chicken with lentils

Smoothie with milk, peanut butter, fruit

>Replace milk with almond milk?

Bacon, eggs for breakfast

>What should I do here?

Oatmeal with berries and pumpkin seeds.

This guy is a fucking retard though. I watched one of his videos and he talked about staring into the sun and he got hospitalized for eating marrow or some shit.

Meatcucks on this board are brainwashed from birth, ignore the hate OP

There are plenty of resources online for this.

Almost all of those vitamins are only absorbed when consumed with animal fat. Enjoy wasting your time

Eat chicken and fish

Soi can't feminize you because it masculinizes you by replacing your mammal estrogen with plant estrogen.

At least eat eggs for protein and vitamin A.

Also he built that body on a mountain of meat.

You won't absorb any of these vitamines chief

What's with the recent influx of vegans on Jow Forums?

Just a couple years ago they'd rightfully be laughed off the board, it's quite obvious that veganism is extremely unhealthy for you. What happened to Jow Forums?

>Animals aren't capable of empathy
If you're ever had a pet or befriended an animal, or kept up with current research, you'd know that to be anecdotally and factually incorrect.

>b12

Every time there's one retard who doesn't have a clue how vitamins work. Vegan faggots lack intrinsic factor so they can't absorb any b12 supplements they take, making it completely useless.

Fuck you

>they'd rightfully be laughed off the board
Nah, vegans are alright. I'm too busy laughing at the dudes who think beans have estrogen in them while they're literally drinking breastmilk.

Under current agriculture and technology, only a small percentage of the population of even our modern nations can afford veganism, and sustain the transportation costs involved in importing the necessary foodstuffs to do so. My part of the world doesn't grow such plants. If we all ate vegan here the damage to local environment from transport would be massive.

Nigga just eat onions lmao

Vitamin B12, A, D and K2 need to be supplemented

>meat
>best source of protein
good one, onions mince is 50% protein with less fat than meat.

Soï literally has phytoestrogens though, cow’s milk doesn’t.

Also veganism is kind of dumb, but it’s absolutely laughable to think that you could successfully build lean mass as a vegan. Not a single “vegan” bodybuilder built their mass on a vegan diet, it’s not possible to do. They build mass for years then feel healthier on a vegan diet because it allows their heart and cardiovascular system to recover while helping them cut weight after years of punishing their body with more meat than a normal person should ever eat.

precisely, soi has phytoestrogens (phyto=plant), not mammalian estrogens
phytoestrogens don't have the same feminizing effect as estrogen from titty milk

I was a strict committed vegan for six years.

You can be in good health and fit while on a vegan diet, regardless of what the spergs here are sperging on about. I don't think it's optimal for bodybuilding, however. I was a cyclist and trail runner, and had incredible endurance on a vegan diet. Was able to build a slim but athletic physique with kettlebell training. I think I was 6'2" 185lbs shredded at my best shape as a vegan.

Now I eat meat and lift and weigh a lean 220lbs. I doubt I could have achieved that on a vegan diet, but I was in much better overall shape back then.

He also believes the earth is flat, and doesn't brush his teeth because he thinks it's unnatural. Best vegan advocate imo.

PEANUT BUTTER
KALE, TOMATO, LETTUCE, ONION SALAD WITH VINEGAR AND OLIVE OIL
GROUND FLAX SEEDS
LUPIN BEANS
SUNFLOWER SEEDS
HIGH QUALITY B12 SUPPLEMENT ONCE A WEEK

Attached: pb god.jpg (646x433, 31K)

You can also run without shoes but I wouldn't recommend it.

This since they bind to the receptor site but illicit a weaker effect they're actually a mild estrogen blocker

youtube.com/watch?v=hHrysja5lYw

Fuck off retard all you have to do is eat vegan foods with more protein it’s not hard

There is literally a study where some boomer drank 3 quarts of soi a day and grew giant bazoongers so fuck you

Scrambled tofu makes a good replacement for scrambled eggs, texture wise anyway. Just mash a block of tofu in a frying pan with some spices or sauce. I use nutritional yeast, cumin and paprika usually.

Drinking 3 quarts of anything fatty could do that look at gomadfats I'm sure there not a day that goes by that one of them is not getting their tits cut out

In small quantities they are indeed anti estrogenic, the issue is in overfeeding on them which is possible if you get all of your protein from soi for example which is retarded I know but still an issue nonetheless.

There is a difference between normal fat growth and gyno. This guy grew breasts without his body weight increasing proportionally

Shoo shoo dirty vegan. Even now your body craves eggs and you cheat it by eating tofu instead

there's a possiblity his gyno was obesity induced, but yeah 3 quarts of soimilk is retarded anyway and not something people should do, it's also important to note that his "gyno" completely reversed when the patient removed soi milk from his diet.
Was it the extra calories making him fat or was it the phytoestrogens? Most likely both.

Post study or fuck of soi propagandist

Lol the slaughterhouse is the most humane treatment they receive their entire life

>soi propagandist
>literally against soi overeating
what did he mean by this

Exactly which is why everyone should go vegan

>soi is anti estrogenic
Your dodge has not made me forget your initial claim sorry bub

Are you racist yet?
If no, go watch more videos with niggers and muslims doing horrible shit.

go low on phytic acid. Soaked white rice, sprouted legumes, and pea protein powder. Made no difference for me to transition from 200g beef protein a day to this kind of diet.

OP, you fucking idiot. Onions does not possibly feminize you, it contains phytoestrogens who form loose bonds with estrogen receptors. This means they block these receptors without activating them, thus protecting you from prostate cancer. You know what actually activates estrogen receptors? Dairy, which contains way more animal estrogen than onions could ever contain phytoestrogens. Imagine having such a diseased brain that you fall for Jow Forums memes to the point of being afraid to consume onions.

Western people consume dairy products and milks.
Asian people consume s*y.
So who looks more manly, is it Jow Forums conspiracy too?

youtube.com/watch?v=CthG4glF1es
this has some cool tips

indians consume milk

As in it tastes better, faggo.