/hair/

fue hair transplant general

losing hair since 2012
went constanza mode right now with my hair.
considering a hair transplant in mid 2019.

anyone here after transplants?
How long did you recover? When did you start to go back to gym?

How did it boost your confidence?

Doesn't testo increase hairloss?

Attached: 88146.jpg (590x250, 19K)

Do you even have enough hair left for a transplant?

>the hair is thinning on the side of my head in front of my ears
this isn't a thing that should be able to happen
help

Attached: 1413521418105.jpg (819x460, 33K)

entire back and sides

Just shave your head bro

Enjoy being called "plugs" by everyone you know...

30 and still not losing. If I start to loose I will use my hairy back, neck, arms, legs, ass, etc as donor areas.
Don't care about the quality when I have quantity and fuck I need hair on my back

>losing hair slowly since like 25
>hop on the big 3
>minox on my hairline religiously also
>wait a couple months
>crown has fully filled back in
>whole new layer of hair on hairline

Felt real good. But waking up in the night subconsciously scratching my scalp, not so good.

had it done a year ago
best decision ever
the hardest part ist the first seven days
i started lifting after 5 weeks.
didn't hava any pain or whatsoever
do it user!

What is this "big 3" you are talking about user?

Would you mind giving a bit more info on your procedure? Was it done in turkey?

My biggest concern is socially hiding my surgery. I'm 99% sure I want to get one, but I have a job and from my understanding it's fairly obvious youve had grafts for like 3 weeks

Attached: 1522635978530.png (657x527, 171K)

>Finasteride
>Minoxidil
>Ketoconazole shampoo

I'm not sure where the shampoo comes in but it's definitely the least important in terms of results. The "big 3" should be with the derma roller instead

Attached: 1533780555847.jpg (768x576, 66K)

Minox makes the scalp greasy, the shampoo it's for drying it up

Minoxidil causes even more balding if you go off it right? You'd have to be on it forever or you will lose your hair again, no thanks

Gotta do the fin + minox combo to keep the minox hair gains

Just wait for the stem cell therapy to be available desu senpai

Should only be a few more years

If joe rogan doesn't have hair then you know replacing your hair artificially isn't good for you.

Minox won't stop the hairloss process, which is why finasteride is the absolute most important one. It stops the CAUSE of hairloss. Minox simply dialates your blood vessels and raises your follicles from the dead.

The fact that minoxidil hair isn't "yours" is why I'll just role with a small transplant

Hardly a cure. They'll just be able to clone a fuck ton of your hair, but they still gotta transplant it into bald areas. A "cure" would be something that completely stops DHT from fucking your follicles permanently.

Can you imagine the collective cries of roasties? Holy fuck it'd be beautiful

My concern about a hair transplant is having to get more and more as the balding continues. If I got it to replace hair at my hairline for example I'd eventually end up with a patch of hair at the front of my head and nothing behind it.

I'm pretty sure my science behind that is sound, but I've never come across any examples of it happening. Does anyone know if it can/does happen?

I'm the guy who posted about the big 3 initially. Any shampoo will un-grease my hair, the nizoral is supposed to help with the flaky skin. To be fair it does help with that, otherwise you get big chunks of dead skin falling off (probably because the minox has alcohol and propylene glycol in it)

You don't lose "even" more hair, no, it just resumes again once you stop using.

Can't wait for this tbf. I've got the cash waiting lol. Planning on fin+min seeing me through until then.

They clone the hair on the sides and back that isn't affected by 5-alpha reductase (this is what makes the hair on top miniaturise and wither away). Then they transplant that cloned hair so that you have a full head of 5AR immune hair. That sounds like a cure to me

Went to a doctor appointment to talk about surgery 2 months ago, nigga's want €5700

I started to lose @ 34

>5 weeks
At the clinic they told me 4 days

Every one I know tells me to do it, I would have no problems and actually tell every one I did it.
I use hair fibers and tell every one I use it, some friends even started to using it.

>tfw doctor tells me I can't take fin

They have being saying that for years now.

The hard truth is probably that once you see you're balding you already lost most of your hair and you could've prevented it sooner if you would have taken something like finasteride. Might restore some hair if you're lucky thought.

Most hair transplant doctors take your future hairloss into consideration when evaluating your strategy. For the most part finasteride should preserve what you got and if you add RU 58841 in the mix it's literally impossible for you to lose hair