So, the average 22-26yo female, what male body type really gets her going?

so, the average 22-26yo female, what male body type really gets her going?

Attached: 1533928886754.jpg (2731x4055, 2.93M)

Subjective but you can’t go wrong with ottermode and then adjust your bf on what local girls like

Would have fuck her if i was marty desu mate she's a qt

thats ur mom mate

I’d marty fucked her he would have ceased to exist instantly

Meaning you wouldnt have fucked her ?
lowtest

Lean, tall, only slightly muscular, wide shoulders is ideal for like 90% of girls that age

tall

The body type of not giving a fuck.
Don't lift for women

manly, daddy

aka muscular or fatty type. no skeletons unless the chick's a 16yo goth

Fat and tall.

the body of a man who can protect her no matter what

Attached: SOojQULSCBcTWyV1TuypS_-89vnQ5yXT5NoCckMdY6A.jpg (640x705, 102K)

Chubsters are surprisingly popular among normal girls. Fatties will swoon for muscles though.

>16yo goth
>likes skellies
where do i find them? 16 is legal in my country so no Chris Hansen will come.

Attached: 1541456613068.gif (541x651, 263K)

Actual 23 year old femanon here, jacked as fucked but looks like they enjoy a good pie- aka the lumberjack bod.

brad pitt in fight club

this. ottermode is 'muscular' to the avg thot

Attached: 1541484323658.png (500x647, 139K)

>so, the average 22-26yo female
is chubby and stupid.
>what male body type really gets her going?
Who cares?

>tfw finally started gaining weight
i'm gonna make it!

>She fell for the dadbod meme

You got buzzfed.

>no matter what
Imagine how easy it would be to kite that motherfucker

Not yours

Athletic build with a sixpack.

Not true. If you've ever watched Futurama, you'd know that he'd simply be his own father.

There's a 1% chance anyone will know what I'm talking about when I say that I was immediately reminded of the time I ran up to Kirin to WS, pulled hate from the kiting Paladin, and immediately got hit with Deadly Hold for 500 more HP than my max HP.

Silly americans

Lmao what if I pick her up and briskly walk away big boy.

Ottermode is literraly all you need as long as you're not a manlet. The rest is grooming/clothing/charisma.

Attached: tumblr_m80b2p3Eaj1rvibpfo1_500.jpg (500x702, 42K)

this. Honestly brad pitt from fight club is the best if you just want to get women.

it helps he has the face/hair too that women want..

Attached: fight-club-brad-pitt-promo.jpg (1200x630, 129K)

What does it mean to kite someone?

Anywhere from ottermode to athletic. Pic related could do with being slightly bulkier, but still a 9/10 body for most women.

Attached: 1541379219441.jpg (4032x3024, 1.99M)

Chances are that if you're a girl that browses Jow Forums you're too ugly for me to even a give a fuck about

Attached: 1534612022254.jpg (1024x577, 69K)

Chances are that you're both at the same level of attractiveness.

Doubt it.

>Implying he wouldn't spam charge your faggot ass.

run back, and hitting in retaliation, sort of like a constant hit and run, not allowing the enemy to get in reach.

Yeah but if you get him down to low health he could OHKO you with his hug charge

Just look like a fuqboi with a bunch of named brand clothes

Attached: notlike6.jpg (640x631, 149K)

Rich and tall.

Skinnyfat or better because the average 22-26 yo woman is overweight

this. fit is dumb af. usually dress in slack vintage, but when im tryna get pussy i throw on skinny jeans and a fake gucci sweater/ rolex. it looks so horrendous but it gets you mad pussy. women are subhuman.

They get desperate the older they get from my experience. The more good looking I got the more younger the women I would pull are. I'm at 18 now too scared to go lower.

Seems like the older women get the more buff they like their men. 16-18 they want skinnier or ottermode. As they get into their early 20s they seem to want less boyish looking men and more muscular men. Boyish face with muscular body is probably ideal.

David laid mode is basically the peak balance between cute face and sexy body. Notice David laid from age 16-18 had a baby face and recently he's starting to look more Masculine. I feel 20+ year old Laid is ideal for girls his age and teenager Laid is ideal for teenage girls.

This is the bare minimum

Attached: 1532175098695.jpg (850x838, 143K)

If you'd watched back to the future you'd know that it has different rules for time travel than futurama, butthead.

>morbidly obese
>praised by Jow Forums

i'll never understand this