Am I weight proportionate for a 5’1 girl?

A lot of people tell me I should gain weight but I honestly feel fine the way I am.

If I eat too much, I feel sick to my stomach and I always eat til I feel satisfied, unless the food is delicious, then I’ll eat til I hate myself.

Thoughts?

Attached: 5475C494-5C66-4C4C-9E72-1CF722DC0E82.jpg (4032x3024, 1.25M)

>Thoughts?
I think you’re an attention whore as well as a normal whore

you looks un/fit/ as fuck m8

Attached: 1486196824605.jpg (402x604, 49K)

Hahaha, not even close. This is my first time posting a photo on this forum, of myself and in general....

would breed

I highly doubt that. There are many overweight people walking around, *proudly* walking around.....

Well... What's your weight? If you're in the healthy BMI range you're probably ok

You look fine. Now fuck off

If you drop bread you'll be ok.

Looking thick, solid, tight.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1501980838791[1].png (632x650, 99K)

Wow, thanks!!

Let's see the behind

Did you just get done using the bathroom because your underwear isn’t pulled up correctly on the sides.

>all those clothes
Can't see much.

Haha, I guess I was in a hurry to take the photo to get answers....

You look fine. Pretty good actually. Shame i already jerked off today.

Umm I think he was talking to me....lol....but thanks lol

most people will just tell you you should gain weight because chubby is what they perceive as "normal weight" as most people are just a bit overweight.
I'd personally appreciate a bit more legs and ass but you're fine as is.
Would fuck if I didn't have a gf/10

can you post a pic of your ass

Theres to many thots lately doing gods work is getting tiresome but someone has to do it so

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London

Attached: Screenshot_20181106-101242_Memo.jpg (1080x1920, 519K)

post feet

>5’1
IMAGINE

nice gyno fag

nice gyno, fag.

>gynomind
Also, do SS+GOMAD.

you look fine. desu i got an erection looking at your picture.

Lol you guys are idiots. It’s a dude with long hair and a stuffed sports bra. I’ve seen the original photo posted here already.

Attached: B260B9B0-A3CC-4655-A503-6EFDCD916007.jpg (700x1010, 125K)

Looks fine and people telling you to gain weight are fatties, if you got into lifting you'd look much better.

thats not a dude breh

>It’s a dude
we know,that's why we're interested

sv3rige?

Hair is a different length faggot.

why did you come to a fitness forum if your just going to dismiss the advice you dumb cunt

Can't really tell without how proportionate your bare tits are to you body. You look skinny though and should gain 20lbs, sticc is out thicc is in.

based double pasta poster
why do you have that weird penis thing hanging out from the side

your fine ignore faggots that want you to bloat

tip 1
get off my board you roastie cunt gym is for men
tip 2
if your going to stay here post your fanny or your tits
tip 3
cardio bunnies are a waste of space
tip 4
bloatmax

Wow, you’re really rude.... but 20 lbs seriously? I think you’re miscalculating. I’d be overweight at 20 more lbs. I can see how more 5-10 lbs is reasonable, anything more is a stretch.

Attached: 1539868692327.png (700x3287, 331K)

Yeah. Nice thigh gap and tits, but there’s always things you can work on. Start doing bodyweight exercises, look into gyms in your area and pick up a martial art.

Gain weight in your ass and legs then sit on my face, please.

Attached: 348E86A8-EB6B-4ED2-A74E-F337D84696F4.jpg (1662x2048, 323K)

Hahaha, i would much RATHER sit on your face right now :-)

Lol you’re talking to a dude. Good one phaggot.

What is your phone number

Start lifting till you can see your abs.
Also lose weight lazy ass.

post feet or get the fuck out you stupid attention whore, dont you have some kardashians or instagram stories to watch?

>Thoughts?
CLEAN YOUR FUCKING MIRROR.

Show us your fe(man)ine clit(dick)

>Thoughts?
You could gain a bit of lean body mass, but I believe you're hot enough.
Funny,...my wife has the same body type and before giving birth she used to eat shit without a problem.

Did she get really sick from eating shit? And did she only eat shit that came out of her ass, or random peoples shit?

Attached: 16142194_10211832414992439_5737460625893907739_n.jpg (500x432, 31K)

This board is full of thirsty losers so you'll only get 2 kinds of replies
>you're perfect as you are and I'm thristy
>I resent my loneliness so will take it out on you

that's her ass lol

Lol...haha
Go back to crystalcafe or lolcow or at least fucking /soc/ and attentionwhore there

Is not like he cares anyway

>that dirty fucking mirror she couldn't bother to wipe before taking the pic

Attached: disgusted.gif (320x240, 1.2M)

you don't look very fit, you're just thin enough to not be fat ... that's all.

if you're going to gain weight, you should probably develop an actual routine, since you clearly don't already have one.

(also, hop on Var and become a varbie)

Bread on hood.

Try lifting and anavar

You should gain me in your meat locker, if you get me.

What’s a varbie

You have bulimia, seek help if not for yourself, for people who care about you.

girl who takes anavar

you forgot the gay smiley faces but, overall, 5/7 perfect score

Do you even know what bulimia means you fat piece of shit

He clearly doesnt know.

minchia

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Tfw looks like a normal girl. Not even trying to get Jow Forums. Can you not?

Post penis

CLEAN YOUR FUCKING MIRROR

Your penis buldge is practically non-existant. No self respecting Jow Forums poster would fuck you.

based

Personally speaking I like a little bit more meat on the bone. Keep in mind that fat is not meat. From a general aesthetics perspective you are probably fine, but from an athletic perspective you are too small for much outside the cardio sports (running) put 5-10% more on the arms and 15-25% more on the legs, let the trunk fill out naturally, no need to specifically focus on it.

In short you look weak, fork putdowns are not fitness, and you look like all you do is fork putdowns.

>holding dick behind back
At least learn how to do a good tuck before you post pictures fag.

>75 replies
>54 posters
>no timestamp

Attached: 1475420276961.jpg (239x207, 19K)

Fuck you

5"1 girls should be plump.
Your a disappointment

Can't jerk off 3 times a day never gonna make it

B/c she is looking for attention

Can't really tell desu. If you remove the bra and panties I can give you a better answer.