Struggling with Anorexia

Hey Jow Forums bros.

I've posted my photo this past week, but I have reached a low point tonight (so please stop saying you've seen my posts)

I'm 22, endured Anorexia since I was 16. I am now 6ft and 125lbs, this is the most recent pic I have.

>practically starve myself
>Two meals a day. No junk, water & fruit

I STILL have visible fat on me. If I pinch my sides I can get a good inch or two of fat, same with my stomach. It fucking kills me because for the amount I eat I should at least have lower body fat.

No idea if it has anything to do with the lack of muscle tone on my body, but I just am depressed by my image when I look in the mirror.
As a 22 YO man it is pathetic suffering from this,

Tl:dr How do I still have fat when I am underweight, eat no junk and drink only water?

Appreciate the advice

Attached: Skinny.jpg (2320x3088, 1.12M)

Post pic with timestamp and we will give advice

Because you have no muscles

Having fat is good in your case, look to increase that fat.think of it as a baby and you wanna watch it grow

Lol still skinny fat even with an eating disorder kys

imagine having such a shit life you bully someone with mental illness lmao just end yourself you fat cuck

If you ACTUALLY START lifting and eating right your whole body image will change.

You CAN get to the point where you're happy with your body, you just have to do the things that get you there, instead of this constant self-obsession lamenting your fate bullshit.

You've gotta stop losing weight dude, you're just hurting yourself at this point. If you're trying to reveal muscle and look athletic you're gonna have to eat a lot more and lift big things. It's a lot easier said than done, but just start by counting calories/protein intake and follow some beginner program and everything will start falling into place.

And it isn't pathetic. Not everyone figures out fitness in their teens. Most people don't figure it out ever. You're still young and have more than enough time to look like a fucking Greek god, it's just gonna take commitment. Eat big and lift big and you'll get there in no time.

Is there a reason you are anorexic?

Is it because you think you’re fat (which you’re not) or is it from stress?

I ask because I know an anorexic person was was anorexic because she just didn’t feel like eating, and she didn’t think she was fat.

Give me 6 months with you, seriously, you need support.

If I lived near you I'd coach you for free.

You think you have fat because you have an eating disorder. You are extremely skinny and don't have much fat on you at all. Get professional help for your disorder, then lift weights and eat more.

sad

I've gone through it too user. (5' 11 and 126 lbs currently) I feel shit too, the one advice I can give is never ever seek advice or comfort from anorexic women. They are completely insane, stick to Jow Forums /fa/ or Jow Forums.

Attached: 1456600087045.jpg (515x515, 50K)

post body faggot.

is there anyone more mentally fucked up than males with anorexia? you should off yourself

Come on is that necessary. Do you know how much courage it takes people to post of their bodies on here? I mean their bodies including their face.

> bullying people with mental illness.
must feel like a big man, sure you have lots of friends.

this is not tumblr

noone is forcing him to post his face, he keeps posting the same thing everyday, he probably has a humiliation fetish at this point

orange man bad

this is like your 20th thread this week. fuck off already

this is a fitness and health board and we are into fitness and health you faggot.

Attached: chad.png (264x258, 56K)

just lol at the sad cunts bullying an anorexic kid.

Unironically end yourself if you gain happiness from others' suffering, you sad kunts

As a male that was bulimic from 14-21 I think you may be on to something I’m a nutcase

I was never anorexic, but I weighed even less than you at a shorter height. I just didn’t like eating, and there was never food in the house when I was a kid anyways. Worried about brain and developmental damage incurred and wanna kms

How is your progress these days?

before

Attached: DDB8400B-4454-4ED4-A79D-F024F99C2B1E.jpg (2100x1575, 729K)

and in progress
I mainly only work my back but yep here I am two years, 4 inches and 40 pounds later

embarrassing

Attached: D040EF44-0AB2-4575-AB2B-EAC34584DEB7.jpg (750x1334, 141K)

mirin city, where is that?

Post body

post body

Santa Monica

you answered it yourself friend, you have no muscle mass, therefore your body fat percentage decreases, you still have a low fat mass, let me put it like this

As you say you're 125lb
Say you have 20lb of fat, which is not a lot
your body fat percentage is going to be 16% though.

If you were 145lb
but you had 20lb of fat
youd have 13.6% body fat

do you see what im getting at here? you get leaner the more you gain muscle, even if you're gaining fat slightly.

fatty

devilish

How does anorexia even exist? JUST EAT SOMETHING NIGGA

Attached: A6784CB1-3EF9-4098-80CA-85F954FA353A.jpg (480x480, 59K)

>I have anorexia
>implies it is even possible for males to care about fat
*posts 30% body fat pic*
if this isn't the weakest b8 I don't know what is

Attached: fatass.jpg (870x878, 167K)

low test => being a faggot => not eating => low test => ...
you clearly just need to stop being a faggot

Dont starve yourself, eat more to gain muscles while workingout. Even if you dont loose fat more muscles will make you look good af. Gym is your saviour fuckboi

You would be hot if you stacked on muscle, and that means eating like 5 times as much. Just cut it out.

Hit the gym, and eat a lot of protein user, you'll be much happier

Attached: 1538134865777.jpg (600x798, 71K)

I'm also a skinny guy, what type of workouts can I do and what do I have to eat?

Post body

No idea if this is b8 but I’ll answer it anyways because I enjoy this sorta thing from time to time (although this is the worst place to ask for legitimate help). You’re not fat. There’s two things going on here. First, it’s your dismorphia making you think you are, and second you’re thin as fuck but may seem soft in some places due to a lack of muscle mass. If you gained like 20lbs of muscle but kept the same amount of bodyfat you have now, it would seemingly disappear. Thats because your body would fill in with muscle and the fat would hold to it better. You are going to have to eat more, possibly gain a little bit of fat with the muscle (although at your weight it would still be negligible and would just be the amount your body needs to work normally). Either get help or research, I know there’s a lot of shit online for guys who’ve felt with this and gotten into bodybuilding. I was in a similar boat at one point although I never got as skinny as you. I was down to 6’2” 160 trying to lose even more weight and even tried to make myself vomit somedays. But I realized I could get pussy easier if I gained some muscle so I forced my brain to change its desire to get skinnier for god knows what why to a desire to just bulk so I could finally get laid- and I did start getting pussy. That’s what worked for me man.

5'10 63kg, I was 57kg last month.

Every day doing pussy work on the machines lifting 20kg.
I'm sorry, I don't feel safe enough lifting big boy equipment. I don't even know how.

Attached: 093-trump_arms_crossed.jpg (640x480, 51K)

>all these nice people in this thread
This place has ruined me, all I wanted to do when I saw OP was call him a faggot and tell him to kill himself.

You’re a faggot OP, eat and lift or kill yourself.

How did you gain 6 kg in one fucking month ?

based don't listen to those pussiew replying to you.

shoo, shoo skeleton

*anorexia mogs you*

Attached: 51PCupmtcXL._SX425_[1].jpg (425x320, 28K)

let's see your body

Attached: 7777777.png (586x676, 344K)

Pinching yourself is not showing fat, it's skin elasticity.

Seek help from a doctor, not ignorant idiots on Jow Forums.

IGNORE FUCKWITS HERE.

Listen to this user. Please reply.

Not that user but I also thought grabbing your skin was a sign of fat.

I'm not underweight.

Attached: 1521274746403.png (278x251, 156K)

An element is, but at the OP's weight, not so much.

OP, this is what you would look like with a little more mass

Attached: rex.jpg (2320x3088, 1.23M)

You don't have much if any fat. What you have is fucking skin and viscera. Even if you did have a little bit of fat, normal healthy skin needs small deposits of fat for a variety of reasons.

You're never going to be hard like a skeleton unless you starve yourself literally to death.
We're all meatbags. You'll always be squishy.

Eat more. Exercise and lift. You'll make it brah.

>judging by pics he's something around 6-7% body fat
>skinnyfat

you're just fucking mad because OP hasn't been in the gym for his entire life while you were hitting iron for 5 years and and you still can't get below 10% fat LMAO AT UR LIFE NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

If you hate fat that much just hop on tren for life lmao. You will be able to eat anything and be shredded

>Seek help from a doctor

A medicine doctor will tell him the same we do
>just fucking eat more bro lmao

What he needs is a psychiatrist that can work with him on his obvious eating disorder so he can actually START eating since medically speaking that's all he needs - there is no magical drug that will make him start producing fat out of thin air

Dirty bulk magic. Eat excess 1000 calorie a day and that's 1kg of fat a weak.
He got 6kg in a month but 5kg of it is fat. Which is still nice for us low fat % skellies since we are already below 10% naturally so putting on a few pounds of fat won't make us skinnyfat

To be honest you're pretty fat. If I were you I'd lose those love handles asap. You're completely right and not delusional, keep up the fat loss ;)

>face structure and hair of a chad
>wasted on this

oh fuck

honestly all I can say is eat big to get big, hope that helps.

CMON

guy looks like jay from redlettermedia

SS+GOMAD

Tbh bulk, do some HIIT or lift at the same time.
Eat in excess 1000+ calories, preferably meat, milk and that stuff.
Remember fat in food doesn't mean bodyfat changes.
Then again I'm a cardiofag, the lifters here will have better advice

Also.
>wanting to not be fat
>not caring about health
And
>wanting to not be fat
>not caring what girls think of you
ABSOLUTE KEK AT EVERY ANOREXIC RETARD IN THE WORLD. I am sitting here comfortably at 25% body fat as a super heavyweight powerlifter.

I'm sorry you have to go through this. I've struggled with EDNOS since I was 11 and my one of my best friends has full on anorexia. I have an idea of how shit it is.
About your question, most of it is probably just loose skin. Also it's impossible to lose all of your bodyfat, because you'd die before you reached that point. Then the problem with fruit is that it's mostly all carbs, and no protein. Without protein your body can't maintain muscle, what could make you look skinnyfat (you aren't, I'm talking about higher weights).
Feeling depressed when you look in the mirror is probably the result of body dysmorphia (thinking you look hideous or obese when really you look normal). It's often caused by not getting the proper nutrition what causes you to not think straight.
Honestly the only real advice I can give you is to talk to a therapist. Or if you can't affort therapy to at least find a recovery-positive group online. Honestly life is so much more than worrying about your size and counting calories. I wish you the best.

Was / Am in the same boat as you. Used to be fat and then just fucked myself with anorexia and drugs. You can turn your OCD fixation on numbers from your bodyweight to the weight you move.
Congratulations now you are a PR chasing gymcel, but at least you will look and feel healthy.
Thats about the only solution I came up with. Not talking to a professional obviously.

You can achieve lower % bodyfat by exercising well, and the bodyfat you have will be much harder to notice if you're fit

I would KILL to be 6'0" so stop wasting your pathetic life

In fact maybe I'll kill you and steal your height

The reason you have fat on you is because you are starving yourself and your body is trying to hold on to any and all nutrients you give it.

You need to eat totally remove the idea of "fat loss" from your mind and focus on eating a lot. Pasta dishes with meat should be your main focus. Rice and beans whenever else. And milk.

That's not fat that's just thick skin you dense motherfucker. Stop thinking you need to lose weight to look good, you'll just look even worse than you do now.
The only thing that can make you attractive is to eat heavy and workout to get some muscle EVEN if it means getting some fat too, because anything would look better than the way you do now

You are way too thin. Start eating and lifting.

Why do skellys beginners still need to ask these dumb questions. Every single time the answer is GOMAD+SS.

this

potato english but fuck it. men have it easier to "loose" fat and look slim due to muscles under the skin. think if it like a baloon with out air it feels thick but blow it enought and it will rip due to be too thinn. so my advise is get bigger and you will see your self as skinnier

Thats not fat, thats simply skin.

A, that's just skin, you're deluded. But you know that since you know you're anorexic
B, why not try to replace some of your water with some mass gainer and do some light exercice ? It won't be that bad since it's mostly protein, and you'll feel better when you see the first muscle definition

It comes down to genetics for some people. I am extremely skinny as well; about 4% - 7% bodyfat but I can still pinch 2 inches of fat on my belly when I'm sitting down, but that is because what little fat I have is almost entirely stored around the belly and it is also where all fat I put on goes first. When I was working out and had stronger ab muscles there was a notable difference in how much fat I could pinch, even when I was sitting down, because my muscles were "filling out" the skin, so speak.
Just because I can pinch my fat doesn't mean I am skinny fat, neither are you. Skinny fat looks completely different to the way you look.
You should look at some extreme starvation victims, i.e. Africans, victims of war, holocaust etc. and you will see that even the skinniest people are literally dying of starvation have some fat just around their bellies but nowhere else. You have to realize that you are most likely suffering from symptoms of starvation and that you cannot make that belly fat go away by further starving yourself. You have to get in shape, and yes, that will involve eating more. Once you see that you have built muscles and that you look good with them you will realize that you were worried about nothing.
You are worried about your belly fat, and I was confused by why I fat on my belly despite being very skinny, but you have to realize that your abs and all other muscles around your abdomen are so underdeveloped that there is almost nothing for your skin or fat to actually wrap around. You have to build up your muscles somehow because you will not get any further by continuing your starvation. I myself am trying to get back to 3 meals a day so that I will have enough protein to actually build muscles and get some "tone" and not just bare skin with nothing underneath.

you need to train your abs to start seeing them
dropping bf% is only a part of it

I think you've got the right idea. OP, you need to know that no one would look at you and think for even a second that you are fat. You just need to put on more muscle. I know us saying this won't magically cure your anorexia but this is a mental hurdle you can overcome by realizing what the real problem is and it is not your bodyfat percentage, it is a lack of physical activity, eating and muscle mass

1) You have a mentall illness or a problem
2) Eat a fucking burger you retard
3) Bulk
4) Lift

GOMAD
O
M
A
D

post body

anybody else have reverse anorexia?
i have fear of losing weight and i want to be fat fuck, im at 93kg and my goal is at least 120kg

That's skin man

You got some hormonal imbalances if anything
Gyno is a key alert

inb4:
>He doesn't have gyno blah blah blah
He does, he should speak with an endocrynologist and check his hormonal values

Also OP please consider lifting and bulking
You'll never have visible abs if you don't exercise
All the skinny-muscular guys you see in pics also do have a bit of fat, tha'ts literally natural
(Also, you're skinnyfat yet people will tell you otherwise, if you don't exercise you'll never look muscular)

based

My nips look fine though?

you're not that far from a bmi thats considered normal so if you actually go to a psychiatrist and follow the standard plan for anorexia (1kg per week) you're gonna look normal in two months

you have to realize it's a mental illness though

Endured? Is this a joke? I wish I had a "condition" that could be cured by eating pizza.

You're meant to have fat on your body
Wtf makes you think you're meant to have none
(Also, that's skin)

Just cut down the fat with a knife. You can then decide exactly how much fat you will have left.