I'm sick of being surrounded by autistic, headphone-wearing, eye-contact avoiding faggots at gyms

I'm sick of being surrounded by autistic, headphone-wearing, eye-contact avoiding faggots at gyms.

Is there ANY gym that has the old school brotherhood atmosphere like pic related?

Attached: untitled.png (612x344, 327K)

if you'd rather be surrounded by actual faggots go check out your local gay bar

The gay gym would.

>why don't the guys at my local fitness center look like world class professional bodybuilers
Gee I wonder why...

Why don't you be the one who makes the friends? I just comment on people friendily and I make friendships with them. I got like 8 close gym bro's that make my day when i see them

Smaller Olympic lifting gyms are great. Not crossfit, the people there are pure onions 90% of the time.

Would unironically prefer this brotherhood. Gives me hope that this types of gyms still exist out there somewhere

Attached: 600x600bb.jpg (600x600, 57K)

If you want camaraderie, it's pretty much up to you to put yourself out there. I personally am open to anyone wanting to be a gym bro, but do not initiate as I assume most people are there to get their workout in and gtfo. I think there's a good majority of gym goers who share that attitude.

Attached: 1540126532295.jpg (960x1200, 134K)

I'd get pissed of Janoy making bullshit excuses and disgusted of Lenny talking about trannies and drinking piss

You're on Jow Forums moite

Gay bath houses?

You want eye contact and hugs? You're a fucking retard. You're tiny and go to a gym either a bunch of women.

Attached: 51Xmeqc0ADL.jpg (500x400, 36K)

Go to a Sikh gym, totally serious.

They have the best atmosphere by far.

Attached: pronavtej (7).jpg (612x816, 56K)

The smell though
and then you would smell like that smell

Where the fuck do you find Sikh gyms? In the UK btw, so if they're anywhere in the west they'd be here

Shit still exists. I think the point is that shit doesn't develop unless you go through hell together with bros. So you have to.lift at a high level.

Attached: Screenshot_20181106-080326.jpg (1434x1775, 815K)

>tfw no WestSide BB brotherhood

unironically "serious" crossfit gyms (like Gym Jones, etc)
I would also recommend hardcore powerlifting gyms but I imagine you would like to associate with guys who look decent and are not bloatmaxxers with a goatee

If theres not cum on every surface in the bathroom you've not in a friendly gym

>serious crossfit gyms
lmoa

>tfw no band of rightwing brothers to lift weights with
>tfw no right wing dead squad to roam around with
why even life anons

I make friends at every gym i work out at. I also bench 5pl8 casually and it gives me a lot of attention. Even boomers who used to warmup with it back in the day are speechless. Im also pretty cute which helps.

>what is a weightlifting club???
>ps: google for it

Attached: xd.gif (960x640, 143K)

To be fair I made a couple of Asian (as in brown, not oriental) friends when I was down south for work, and one of them posts videos of his gym on Snapchat. Proper bro atmosphere, they all encourage each other and big each other up when they're doing heavy lifts etc. They've legit it sorted

Literally any gym ever has a crew of regulars that know each other and talk before/after working out or between sets

If you actually lifted youd know this

What do you say to open the conversation? I've gone a few times with no headphones. It's kinda mixed since my gym doesn't have any music playing and everyone respects the 'no speakers/boomboxes' rule

Most are like this at my gym too. I talk to the girls at the front desk and the boomers in the sauna. All the people my age are phone faggots.

>calls other people autistic
>can't initiate a conversation
LMAO