Fph

fph

Attached: 1533679039274.jpg (640x439, 60K)

Attached: 1541502162538.jpg (1024x683, 304K)

Meanwhile being obese is a lifestyle and healthy in her eyes

You just know that girl in the middle is doing it because she knows she looks better than the others and knows it will get her even more attention

>go to Jow Forums
>see fph posted literally seconds before

alright, i'mma contribute this once

Attached: 1510774328485.jpg (540x1920, 225K)

nothing like a good ol' fph thread

Attached: 1503862858807.jpg (500x500, 52K)

How is this related to fat hate?

>Let's get half naked and show them our butt cheeks, that will make men stop objectifying us and will thus destroy the patriarchy!

Why are leftie chicks so dumb? Is it insulin resistance? PCOS?

left and right..mmhhmmm

I think they're saying that even if they dress like sluts, it doesn't give weirdos the right to sexually harass/assault them. Again I don't see what this has to do with fat hate.

>dress like sluts
"hey we are not sluts"

women logic is fascinating

I can dress like an astronaut. That doesn't make me an astronaut.

It's not about dressing like sluts moron, it's about how they can dress how they want and not get harassed or sexually assaulted. It's wrong and it's not cool.

Attached: h73gcyzuwb7z.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

So by your logic they can go out naked and we should say its totally ok and do nothing because they can dress however they want ?

>MINE.
Eh, keep it.

Nothing was said about them going to naked, still it's wrong.You aren't entitled to a womans body just because you feel like it.

Yes. Why does this need to be explained to you? You aren't entitled to sex.

No but dressing like a slut is precisely what makes someone a slut. Dressing like an astronaut isn't what makes someone an astronaut

Yes, that is correct. Where the fuck are you from that you struggle to understand this? Are you a sand nigger?

No, fucking lots of guys without shame is what makes somebody a slut. Doesn't matter how they dress.

only women who fuck lots of guys dress like sluts though, hence how we know they are sluts

I don't think you know what the word slut actually means. Is English not your first language?

Not true at all. Its also untrue that only girls who dress like sluts fuck loads of guys.

Oh boy...

Attached: 1540851554562.jpg (2048x1536, 190K)

>tfw batman keeps foiling your dastardly plots

Based Brandon

Hit them weights though fat boy

Attached: image.jpg (720x1280, 201K)

Attached: 1524095116498.jpg (500x750, 97K)

Attached: w8o973yvqayy.jpg (634x942, 104K)

>dress how they want and not get harrassed
If I walk around with my gun on my hip and my police uniform on and someone comes running up to me screaming "Oh thank goodness! Officer, please help! There's a man with a gun, he's just around here!", am I then going to say "WOAH NOW WAIT JUST A MINUTE! Just because I'm dressing like a police officer doesn't mean I am a police officer, you bigot!" Of course not, because that's a fucking ridiculous and confusing thing to do. Just like when a roastie dresses like a slut and insists that she isn't a slut. It's fucking confusing.

Of course dressing a certain way doesn't make you a certain way. But it's not unreasonable for people to be mistaken; you are wearing a whore's uniform.

It seems like you're the only one who's confused. Leave women alone. Leave everyone alone.

Shut the fuck up.

It's also a serious crime to impersonate a police officer. Therefore, it should be a serious crime to impersonate or dress like a slut. QED

Now you're thinking with magnets

are the kikes just going all in nowdays? not even trying tricks or anything? this website is getting boring

Fat people are ruining my healthcare system. Send help.

Attached: h0t8o19mtfw01.png (999x1228, 596K)

What? Are you saying that you not being entitled to a woman's body because the way she dresses(or not) is some jewish conspiracy? You're a fucking idiot.

Damn your autistic

Nobody said that anyone is enitled to a woman's body, it was just someone pointing out that dressing like a slut will make people think you are a slut... common sense itsn't it? However you like to interpret things the way you want in order to mislead and deviate from the point. I wonder who could be behind this namefagging post?

post your shitty outfit roastie

Go back where you came from then.

Attached: 1520216361402.jpg (576x768, 127K)

Then what did the jew stuff come from? You completely dodged that.
> it was just someone pointing out that dressing like a slut will make people think you are a slut..
People have differing definitions of what "dressing like a slut" really is. Are you going by your definition of it or others? Are you saying that if someone dresses a certain way that's who they really are?

Attached: A3A055DC-1DCE-4B92-8B00-13E1D941D1C1.jpg (1401x1887, 1.24M)

I think he's saying he wants to rape women and act like it's their fault.

based Chapelleposter

That's what I'm getting.
Out of context this pic is gross but the actual story is kind of sad.

The worst part is how no one fights it, they just sit there and accept their fate.

>it was just someone pointing out that dressing like a slut will make people think you are a slut...
>make people think

You two are typical kike posters that should leave this website asap. If you can't even comprehend a very simple sentence how do you even manage to stay here? You just waste your time here trying to derail threads by typing political corectness shit where it's not needed?

Then 15 years down the road they'll bitch how no one seems to be interested in them anymore.
It doesn't work like that, men can't read minds. You have to talk to a woman to find out if she's interested and you'll have to keep constantly pushing the boundary because she sure as fuck won't be forthcoming about it on her own.
If I just have a completely casual conversation with her with zero attempts to flirt I won't find out if she's interested or not, especially when so many women have a problem with just saying that they don't feel like it and instead keep playing along as long as you don't go too far.

Women being entitled to their own bodies and being allowed to dress the way they want without some creep harassing or raping them is too politically correct for you?

I could go for some BBQ rn

Attached: hicks.jpg (954x766, 124K)

Some of it is trolling because it is 4chins.

Other parts of it are genuine regressives trying to change the culture of Jow Forums so they can pretend to be cool on the internet again.

The reddit-tier le boomer meme is one example of it, and the goblino one was prior to it.
And then you'll see replies that try to be subtle but lean at 271 degrees.
And then there are people larping as lefties but many of them are low quality shit posts and very obvious.

Take them in stride and remind them that Voter ID will be enacted in every state with a Republican governor thanks to the Supreme Court now being controlled by adults.

Nice, marbled texture, extremely smooth finish.
You have excellent taste friend

Or people might have different ideals as you, grow up.

mirin biceps, how much can she bench?

Attached: 1536608752380.jpg (730x1099, 150K)

You stole this from Chapelle, but it's right on the money

Attached: 1533503607910.jpg (1039x1280, 273K)

Too many US cowboys in here I'm out.

no it's not

stop you're gonna make me shoot milk out my nose

Attached: 1538847001942.jpg (552x617, 30K)

Attached: JzoTydr.jpg (720x1280, 41K)

Attached: 20181106_071843.jpg (1080x1822, 499K)

It's a different situation, but being used in a way to invalidate anyone saying that just because a woman dresses in a perceived slutty way is a slut. Which isn't always the case and it's bullshit to justify harassment because of it.

also
NO NOT THE KITTY

>cats ranked lower than criminals
Pussies BTFO

>self-driving cars would rather run over criminals than dogs
You just know that that is eventually going to end up with the car preferring running over blacks and hispanics to everyone else.

ok reddit

Just a lurker dropping in to say you're an absolute faggot. If anyone should leave this site it's you

Attached: 1516696861451.jpg (1200x857, 206K)

>Eating plain toast for breakfast
Never gonna make it. Mirin the bulk diet on the chick in the green though

what?

And that's a good thing

I'm really glad you guys recognised it, it was a good bit

@48271143
>tripnigger misses the point
No one is surpised, no (You) for you

Fats ranked lower than everyone besides elderly, homeless, and criminals

He clearly said if a women dresses like a slut then people will think they are a slut, which might not be representative of who they really are, but then they can't complain about how they're perceived.

>inb4 this means you can rape them
No, it means people will think they are generally more sexually open or available the more slutty they dress. And most people's definition of what dressing like a slut constitutes is pretty similar if you're honest with yourself.

and they aren't entitled to my respect if they are acting like sluts.

Oh no no no no...

Attached: DrUKSH7VAAEo5rM.jpg (1080x1080, 148K)

As if your respect is worth shit. Just leave people alone.

>she can go from a gentle wheeze to a mighty shitstorm in a heartbeat
FTFY

>replying to tripniggers
the name field was a mistake

Attached: Screenshot_20181106-134508~01.png (1225x1480, 105K)

really, fats should be ranked higher
>choice between female HAES nutritionist and morbidly obese woman
>run over nutritionist
>fatass has a heart attack from the near miss
>make the world a better place twice over

Attached: tindr_strategy_guide.jpg (629x647, 33K)

yeah he isn't for rape and harassment such a bad guy

In Saudi Arabia a woman's already considered a slut if she shows her hair. During the Victorian Era, amongst many others, it was considered slutty to show your ankle. Slut is such a vague term.
Also, have you ever asked yourself why you're bothered by a woman sleeping with multiple partners, but not when a man does the same?
Even ignoring all that, prostitutes are also autonomous human beings. Stop dehumanizing others to fit your narrative.

just because you removed your trip doesn't mean we don't know it's you

also, posting fph because that's the fucking point of the thread. Go shitpost your nu-feminism on /b/

Attached: 1434375749312.png (837x960, 742K)

it's not about the argument hes making. if he feels the need to post with a username for attention there are plenty of other online forums where that is acceptable behaviour. it's a shame to see this place has been overrun by people who think tripfaggotry is even remotely acceptable.

>prostitutes are also autonomous human beings
tell that to their pimp

Attached: 1471285478079.jpg (1440x1146, 147K)

You could not give a shit like other people. It's really not a big deal.

unbluepilled

>tfw manlet
>car probably mistakes me for a boy
>feels super safe man

I laugh inside whenever I see a walking dewlap pretending that his face ends where he shaves his beard.

>have you ever asked yourself why you're bothered by a woman sleeping with multiple partners, but not when a man does the same?
Nice assumption you fucking soiboi, so much for not judging people abruptly, huh?

It shoulf be a serious crime to dress as a slut and not put out

>Also, have you ever asked yourself why you're bothered by a woman sleeping with multiple partners, but not when a man does the same?
Because they aren't sleeping with him, easy peasy.

Also, slut was not a vague term, it has always meant a woman who sleeps with a lot of men, the only difference was in identifying them

man how can cottage cheese be such a good food and yet look so awful on women?

Attached: 1536324180519.png (629x1173, 131K)

Yes, but user was using it pretty vaguely.

Not true. Some fat hogs nowadays force their little sons to dress like sluts, and they do it with little girls too. They enjoy the attention their kids get from pedos. There's some seriously sick fucks around, but the worst are the single, useless mothers of "trans kids."

Consider with kids and very young girls dressed like "sluts": there's some adult behind it with an interest in pimping the poor kid out.

Attached: hambeast.jpg (1024x768, 116K)