Is Reddit ppl the best aesthetics program?

Pic related is a 6 month transformation. Seems great if sleep + diet is in order and you stay dedicated
reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/7lrrvu/from_shit_to_fit_6_month_progress/
reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/5tq86v/my_transformation_over_the_past_9_months_with_the/

Attached: Ppl.jpg (2896x2896, 345K)

Not a crazy 6 month tf. Honestly could probably do it with brosplit, creatine and a decent diet. He's also flexing more in the second pic

The guy literally just lost like.. 3kegs of body fat?

And it took how long?

This is fucking retarded

>Trusting reddit for anything not involving being a massive loser and snowflake
You may as well trust Jow Forums, faggot

What program is better then?
He put on 20lbs
Braaap

he hopped on tren

ss + gomad

>5'8"

looks like all he did was pushups and crunches

Why are people against full body?
You work out your muscles way more often that way. I'm 3 month lifter so I have no experience that's why I'm asking.

I am also dyel, and currently doing full body, but I think it's because lack of volume. Not enough time or energy to really blast each body part if you're hitting your entire body every workout

If people are legitimately hating on full body, they dont understand how muscle growth works and what constraints that workout is best for. Currently I'm doing PHAT with pretty good results (5 days), but would definitely switch to full body should I only have time for 3 days a week

Fuck me. I followed stronglifts 5x5 like the sticky said and after 10months I look like the left with better legs and shoulders.

Attached: 1538524363370.jpg (480x480, 16K)

it literally doesn't matter what program you do, just lift. t. six month transformation program hopping

Attached: _20181105_203657.jpg (1024x1024, 116K)

>he's 5'8
>you will never build muscle as fast as manlets

Attached: akko_sad.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

lmao @ the absolute state of 'people' giving advice on this board

Dyel to dyel in six quick months !

>you will never be a manlet
feels alright

Attached: feels ok man.gif (534x640, 18K)

>what is brad pitts trainings plan for fight club.jpeg

Attached: 1541354467229.jpg (1024x1024, 223K)

can't believe there's faggots around praising a dyel manlet that can barely deadlift 2pl8 after 6 months

>what is volume
>what is focussing on specific parts of your body and being more aware of what you are doing

Attached: 1541513766664.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

This is bait right?

>20 lbs of muscle in 6 months bro!

Oh, so he's 15 years old.

He's 21

And how much more can you lift now?

first one seems like bullshit, he even contradict himself in starting weight, says both 140lb and 145lb. Also he lost like 10% bodyfat AND gained 20 pounds in 6 months. AND half of those 6 months he was just doing some pushups

gonna guess there is some serious water retention/lotta shit in the intestine stuff going on here.