/fat/ Eternal Suffering Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For roundbois who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss, but use that thread for general questions.

>Read the Jow Forums sticky (redundant but it covers all the basics of diet and excercise)
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) USE "SEDENTARY" FOR CALCULATIONS
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal or Cronometer. Works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com (better for packaged food)
cronometer.com (better for generic food/tracking micronutrients)

DO
>count calories, all of them.
>buy scales, be accurate in your measurements. autistically accurate.
>learn how to cook and start cooking your own healthy meals. lean protein and green vegetables.
>develop sustainable healthy lifestyle habits
>eat a lot of protein (1g per lb of goal body weight)
>cardio. learn to love walking.
>start lifting weights! fatties have the advantage that they can build muscle while cutting, especially as complete beginners!
>post your height/weight/screenshot of MFP/Cronometer food log when asking for advice

DON'T
>eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calorie count
>eat processed foods, or at least try to avoid if possible
>drink your calories. milk, soda, hot chocolate, fancy starbucks shit. forget it.
>be a retard

Previous thread

Attached: 1540676497199.png (1156x862, 639K)

I went to a 5 days long comicon, ate like shit but walked at least 20km every day. I gained 1,7kg and 1cm. I mean, I know this must be bloat/stress/water weight, but still, I feel like a failure

Attached: FB_IMG_1541425671323.jpg (720x405, 33K)

That pic is how I felt after I loss weight. Everyone told me how good I looked but I still saw myself as the same fatass.

>all my life blame shortcomings (mainly popularity, insecurities, romantic etc) on being fat
>Start of this year start losing weight and weights
>Really motivated, feeling good
>11 months on looking good but still don't feel successful
>Motivation gone, more depressed than when I was 10kg heavier
I always knew losing weight wasnt going to magically make me happy but it stings that after all this physical progress I have barely overcome any of the mental hangups I started with
Fuck lads

Attached: IMG_20181105_160757.jpg (1200x628, 150K)

Question is eating a food your craving, then spitting it out bad? Like not throwing up but tasting it in my mouth then spit.

>tfw people I've met recently say they can't imagine me as a fat guy

I still feel fucking disgusting because I have a skinnyfat gut to get rid of yet but that's a nice confidence booster I guess

>pours heavy cream over a bowl of cereal like it was milk

What could possibly be going through his head while he was doing this? Or does someone like that even have conscious thought at that point?

Attached: 1446013664801.jpg (525x3102, 355K)

In the long run you'll be much better off just getting used to not wanting that stuff

it takes a while to get used to it user

Attached: yhqh9r12vov11.png (576x768, 266K)

Sad thing is I rebounded back into lardmode and am now feeling the differences between my healthier body and my lardass body. I never want to be this big again.

>all the clothes you could fit back then

i bought some pants 3 years ago after unJUSTing myself, i cant even get them over my ass now

Attached: 1536978541.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

This sucks so much. I have nice clothes, Versace and shit, and now I can't get back into them. Fuck man.

WAs on a fitness kick for a while, inspired to do it again out or boredom and self hatred ,want to join a gym soon

this is one of the worst feels.

Attached: 1490510311391.gif (600x630, 173K)

If I’m doing stronglifts, should I completely stop doing cardio?

No, do light cardio (~30-45 minutes) on your off days...brisk walking, biking, rowing, swimming or whatever else is fun for you.

Don't run marathons but try to get at least 30-60 mins every single day

it's universally good for you

How on earth? Going to the gym every day?

Attached: 291569065_9d172c34ca_o.jpg (1920x1200, 779K)

Only thing you need for some brisk walking is a pair of shoes, and even those are optional.

I actually live in the forest (well, like 2 minutes away from it). But it gets dark at 4pm, I’m not going to venture there when it’s pitch black with shitty weather.

I will look into it. What about doing cardio after lifting though? I was biking for 30 minutes before I started stronglifts, but I read you’re not supposed to combine it with other programs etc.

>claims to be a powerlifter
>afraid of the dark

Attached: 8c3.jpg (496x496, 146K)

Doing cardio after lifting is better than doing (lots) before, but still not recommended from what I've read.

>stronglifts
>powerlifter
???

I literally started lifting 3 days ago.

So, cardio on different days is better than no cardio? And cardio after lifting better than before.

Thanks for your answers

Biggest I ever was 245 at 6'1 but I put it on quickly and lost it quickly thru walking and massive caloric deficit. Stretch marks and loose skin galore. Eternal suffering indeed.

start working on your mental hangups too, senpai
the brain needs to be exercised for healthier thinking habits as well

it may be even more important than losing weight

First (proper) day of cut down from 130kg to 95kg.
Don't feel satiated at all.
I get one scoop of whey after my workout in about 4 hours, hope that fills the hole

Attached: drawing.jpg (1080x4749, 176K)

I'm on week 2 of couch to 5k, and I want to get into lifting. Stronglifts looks like it'll work for me, but should I alternate days between running and lifting, since the running is still difficult for me?

why are you using kilojoules

Because fuck the police
Also kj is the standard measurement on packaging here, so it makes things easier to do it that way

>anons made me eat broccoli
>stomach literally had a hard time digesting it
>because I ate it fucking raw
>get super tired midday
>fall asleep for 4 fucking hours
>wake up and still feel like its digesting
f-fuck you

Attached: 1338227854143.gif (500x220, 998K)

At least you'll get a second change to actually cook it once it comes out totally undigested. Or you could keep enjoying that one piece of infinite broccoli.

>be me
>go to gym
>they have an MMA thingamabob
>start doing tiger style kung fu
>get banned
>get fat

twist is I should not be able to know tiger style kung fu
20 lbs to go

>second chance
w-what do you mean? c-can you die from eating raw broccoli?
honestly though I went to sleep at 1 am, woke up at 4:30 am, didn't get up but rolled around until it was 5:49 am and then I got up. I was fully awake and in full energy today, until I ate that broccoli...
I feel like my virgin stomach did a workout of its' own to break it down and it took all of my low energy reserves out of me since I worked out with the infinite broccoli still inside me. Fell asleep at 1 pm and woke up at 4:30 pm.

Attached: taste.gif (320x180, 806K)

I'm very certain if you move into a Shaolin temple you'll lose those 20 pounds.

You may be the only white person that is broccoli intolerant.

>first time since 4 weeks or more of dieting
>I get to eat chicken breast
>200g of non-marinated chicken
>it has green herbs on it
>this gon b gud
>cook it on medium, but it's frozen
>dice it up since it'll be raw on center
>add curry
>enjoy with mango dip (90% mango, rest is all kinds of spicy things)
>realize the herb shit made all chicken pieces taste like cheap fish meal balls
>wish I had washed the herbs off of it
>who cares, protein
aah lads

Attached: help me.gif (250x204, 1.46M)

How do ya'll deal with anxiety about not eating "enough"

>inb4 drink water

I only drink water, coffee, and tea

From yourself or from other people?

What?

>tfw literally feeling that fat disintegrating
the fat feels like noodles, weird.

Do you get anxiety because you yourself think you're not eating enough because you're a lard ass so you shouldn't or are other people hassling you about not staying a fatty piggy?

kcal you fucking nigger snowflake spic

Attached: 1539393753173.jpg (768x1024, 65K)

Well, im only like 15 lbs overweight. Im stressing myaelf.

Finnish person here. We have not only calories, but also kilojoules on our packages. Both are mandatory. I go by calories though.

if you're fat you not eating enough isn't a possibility.

>im only like 15 lbs overweight
>feeling guilty
fuck you

Attached: hey guys im so fat but I ate some air today please help.webm (1280x720, 2.6M)

But my anxiety makes it super dificult fucker. Panic attacks.

How do you stop cravings? I can't stop thinking about chocolate and going to the store to get it. The store is almost next to my house and open til 10pm, it's been four hours now constantly thinking about it and I can't concentrate on anything else. Drinking coffee now to taste something but it doesn't help, tips for this feel? How long does it take before your cravings go away?

Attached: we_live_in_a_parody.jpg (480x476, 89K)

Go for a walk, don't bring your wallet.

Play video games, go for a walk, go for a jog, jerk it, anything else.

don't bring your wallet when you go out.

I replaced chocolate with cacao nibs for when I eat yoghurt. I have stopped the chocolate cravings, and everytime I taste something sweet it feels less and less rewarding.

Also remember that when you eat that chocolate you'll still be hungry and it'd been a waste of calories for that shit

Are you the user from last night that didnt know how to cook it and probably ate a shit town of veggie dip with it?

Eat raw broccoli.

Attached: 1541493769749.png (1062x1059, 1.11M)

eat sardines for a snack, if you dont want them you're not hungry you dirty fat fuck

Attached: 1538983605921.png (499x517, 496K)

n-no

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

yes... and it was this morning.

Attached: you want it.gif (300x169, 1.91M)

Maybe water weight user, give it two rooms three days, then check again!

What are some low-cal options to get more protein? I've been having meats in almost every meal but my tracking app says I'm still slacking.

I don't have it right now and can't risk going to buy anything
Thanks, I think I'll go for a walk then, leave my card home. Maybe tomorrow will be even a little bit easier, it's only my third day without chocolate now but I want to stop eating it forever.

NPC meme is real

>buying clothes
ive had to buy 3 smaller pairs of pants in thr last 4 months for work

at least I'll have them for when i get fat again.... heh

Attached: 1539659200217.jpg (720x960, 64K)

Chicken tenderloin, fish, whey or casein protein powder.

Well...shit. I am EST and fell asleep around 4am so it makes sense now. How much did you eat? Drink more water and try cooking to the broccoli next time user. Put it in a bag and microwave it if you cant use a stove.

>Able to get them past thighs
You'll fit in them soon, just keep at it!

Drink lots of water

begone spooky skele webm

Attached: 1538288731905.png (320x320, 88K)

Attached: Bad homan.gif (288x389, 1.91M)

What the fuck, I actually know that guy. This is surreal. Is that from Ireland AM or something
He's actually a really nice guy, very sound.

I told myself I'd buy new pants when I lose weight.

My pants are shredded, and I haven't lost enough weight to buy a new pair. So I don't go outside anymore.

Feels bad

>edging on food

It's from the british secret eaters series 3 episode 2

Getting over the chocolate cravings is hard, even for someone who isn't fat. What helped me reduce the cravings was consuming 1-2 teaspoons of cinnamon every day. After about 2-3 month, the cravings were completely gone.

New proggy pics boys, post em

Attached: 2018-11-04 13.16.46.png (1512x2016, 2.32M)

well done user, you're doing it

Attached: 1538945818013.jpg (800x800, 86K)

Just some advice to the fellow roundbois out there

Give keto (or at least high fat) a try. Im a week in and loving it, i dont get hungry often even though im eating 16-1800 cals a day and im over 300lbs ( though im pretty muscular)

Struggled to get back into going low cal for a couple months before i dove into keto at the advice of my gf and its honestly easy after the fiest couple days. But you MUST meal prep and have lots of high fat food available

Good fats are great for feeling full. Coming from someone who lost 80lbs counting cals and then gained it back within a couple years

Entire half of a broccoli and maybe 50g to 70g of low calorie yogurt dip

Thanks, I'll have to check that out. I used to see him nearly every day in work until I moved a couple months back, very funny guy

Just down a protein shake

Or egg white omelette, chicken breast, lean beef

Most people eat way more protein than they need anyway, you might just be aiming too high

for those who do cycling or running its not very practical user, carbs are a great energy boost in a pinch
>tfw lost 22kg 178cm 96kg to 74kg

Looking good, your face looks so much better too. Best of luck friend.

Fair point, i dont do any high intensity cardio. Just walking and eliptical for now

is myfatnesspal still dead

Gateway drug to bulimia

>tfw lost 50kg
>just as unhappy and disgustingly disfigured

Atleast I don't sweat anymore I guess.

Attached: 1482482099337.jpg (400x675, 178K)

Yep once youre fat youre fucked forever. I dont wanna live anymore. I fucked up, better luck next time.

Garuntee you look better you just dont notice it.

Start lifting. Does wonders for self esteem once you start making gainz

Healthy weight people aren't naturally happy. It takes effort to find the things that give your life purpose, it's not automatic once you achieve a certain weight.

Certainly better but not good.
Guess I'll have to since im done cutting. Im wearing Small right now so there's nowhere to go for me in terms of loosing weight.
A thing that's postive is that I started to enjoy going jogging and sports in general.

No. If you are having issues with it, do a forced stop and uninstall it as well as your Facebook if it is linked.

Are you /mu/'s brandon, if so why the hell would you have your trip on here

Do HIIT cardio on lifting days and then lights jogging or brisk walking on off days.

pussy

Attached: worst_book_covers_titles_41.jpg (605x899, 108K)

Well there u you go man, even if you dont think you look much better, you feel better and are getting more physical, getting into sports (which leads to more social interactions) and are all the healthier for it

But yea i would definetly lift if you can get access to a gym. Its addicting once you get into it honestly, especially if you have someone that you can lift with

Well /fat/ I've decided to get gastric bypass. I'm all in.

Dude.
Don't. My gfs mom had that done and she has to eat slow as fuck now and shes still as big as ever.
You can do it with a healthy diet and a bit of exercise. Theres so many downsides to that surgery i dont understand why anyone would go through with it

swede here, same

Loser. You got fat, you can get less fat. Get your shit together.

>reading all those stories of people who had their surgery fucked and body even more fucked that just wish they lost weight naturally
God speed, fraud.

pussy ass nigga

Attached: 1540229095050.gif (200x133, 1.69M)