Is cutting while natty a meme?

Is cutting while natty a meme?

> Be me
> Been a skinnyfat for most of my adult life
> Have been seriously lifting for 1 year now
> Put on discreete amount of muscle
> Currently around 19% BF (had evaluation days ago), 1,75m, 75kg, DYEL arms (currently 30 cm circumference) but with decent pecs and lats

I started IF a month ago.
> 8/16h
> 1400 kcal/day (TDEE is 2200 kcal so I'm at -800/day)
> 110 - 130g protein/day
I seem to be losing more muscle than fat. My belly fat barely changed, yet my arms circumference (not pumped) went from 33cm to 30cm.

Does a skinny fat like me HAVE TO roid in order to leave skinny fat limbo? Or am I doing something wrong? Why does my body seem to prefer to burn muscle than fat?

Attached: 20181106_105150.jpg (259x288, 40K)

Fat around your stomach is the last part to go especially if you are skinny fat.
Youre losing arm circumference because there's fat there too.

you typically lose your gut fat last, first things that go are face, arms, chest in my experience. Just keep lifting heavy through your cut as long as you can.

No. You are not in a permanent limbo. It seems that you have to bulk before cutting again. The more muscle mass you have, the more calories you need. It seems like your TDEE is low which makes your cutting weight lower as well. If you are losing muscle mass on the cut either stop cutting entirely or reevaluate your strategy.

Also the gut will go last because it protects vital organs. Just focus on rounding out your frame and the results will come.

>TDEE 2200
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

t. 3000kcal TDEE @ 72Kg

>Is cutting while natty a meme?
No but bulking is.

Fast. Like 8/16 is bare minimum and hardly worth it. Try at least 20/4 while lifting fasted and fasting completely the next day going into your workout then repeat.

That would make sense I guess.

Did that but I felt I was becoming too fat. Also summer is approaching in south hemisphere, so going to the beach with decent arms but a floppy belly isn't very appealing.

Most people overestimate their TDEE.

I'm losing weight just fine with 16/8, I was just worried I was losing more muscle than fat.

Apparently I'm mostly losing fat around arms and chest but not bellyfat yet.

>overestimate
Fair, but I've been counting calories for half a year now autistically and I haven't gained weight in three months eating 3kkcal per day on average

Longer fasts and fasted lifting makes your chances of losing mass drop significantly more. Some people even build muscle and lose fat.

>3kkcal per day

3 MILLION CALORIES PER DAY?

Did i stutter? Three thousand kilocalories (kcal).

> Currently around 19% BF

So ur just fucking fat not skinnyfat you cretin. Keep coping LMAO

Based response

having similar problems. when I bulk i seem to gain so much fat and no muscle, but when I cut my lifts over the bulking period regress to almost what they were before :(

don't cut, you need to recomp

Yeah, any skinnyfatfag should focus on building upperbody to have some contrast to counterweight the bellyfat, and when they cut it's straight into ottermode town which is the best bod to build from

Cutting when tiny is a meme. Cutting while natty is close to a meme but not totally useless.
You can choose two: big, lean, natty.

At your height you want to reach around 185 or 190 pounds and look like you lift before you start to cut.

Macros you nigger.
I gain loads of muscle when I bulk, ~4000cals, 50%carbs (only after workout), 30%protein, 20%fat
>how do I get so much protein
Desaturated milk. Four liters.
>10g of fat
>190g of carbs
>128g of protein

>americans using calories instead of kcal

thanks

where does one get this milk, living in bongland i've never heard of it

It's Leche Asturiana Desnatada. Spain.

Lmao I'm skinnyfat at 1.77m, 63kg kill me pls