Stretch marks

Does anyone have any experience with getting rid of stretch marks? I lost about 80 lbs a few years ago and have gained it all back and then some. Finally getting my shit back together but my stomach is a fucking disaster now, I have stretch marks all over. Most are still red which I think means they are a bit more susceptible to treatment but I may be wrong.

I got some cheap cream off amazon to see how that goes, any other recommendations that won't cost an arm and a leg? Its not something that I care too much about since I'm in my late 20's and don't often go shirtless in public but if they can be removed/reduced I'd like to do what I can on a budget.

If you have before and after pics that would be cool so I could see what sort of results I could expect.

TDLR; Stretch mark reduction/removal tips

Attached: 3118c218_edit_img_facebook_post_.jpg (691x419, 95K)

dry /fast/ing is the only thing that's been curing my keratosis pilaris
clean up your diet too
should work on stretch marks too

There's nothing you can do about them, creams are just snake oil, you shouldn't have got fat in the first place.

In my experience, exfoliation and moisturizing helps reduce them drastically over time.
Get yourself a loofah and some pure coconut oil. Forget the Sylisic acid cream stuff.
Scrub the fuck out of em in the shower (prolly scrub the fuck out of your entire body, shit is good for you). Then pretend youre a 60 year old black woman and cover yourself in a VERY tiny amount of coconut oil>
Your non-fucked skin will get smoother, your stretch marks will fade, and youll smell good as fuck.

It's a God-given reminder never to get fat again.

I don't think i could ever go an extended period if time without water.
I do eat pretty good food already, not a whole lot of 'junk' food

Thanks for the input. I value your opinion

Thanks, ill definetly get to scrubbin

This is definetly true. Not making the same mistakes this time though, im on the wagon for life

They look way better when they're not so fucked and stretched out over a sack of cottage cheese goddamn.

I have big ones on my armpits, also I'm pale as fuck so they look even more gross. Can't do shit besides laser maybe but it's costly. Just wait, it'll get better to some extent.

Retin-A

Dermarolling

The laser treatment doesn't look to expensive, but sometimes one treatment doesn't work and you have to do multiple one to have them disappear. The starting price according to google is $200, I've thought about mine before and what would become of them after weight loss.

I always thought darker skin made stretch marks stand out more,this gives me a bit of hope as im pretty tanned
Ill look into this
Have looked into this, i might buy a dermaroller after i lose a bunch of weight and see how the results are from exfoliating and creams
Yea i might look into laser wayy down the road once ive hit the goal weight but i want to exhaust every option before i go there as laser is definetly the most expensive option

You cannot get "rid" of stretch marks aside from surgery or intense laser treatment.

That being said, if you're using creams, look for things with vitamin E and silicone.

I used to be brainwashed by the mainstream as well until I did a 5 day hardcore dry /fast/
>no shower
>no brushing teeth
and I could've gone longer but everybody around me was getting worried
I'm very lean already too

now I just dry /fast/ every weekend, skip meal/water 2 days

What effect did the dry fast have on the stretch marks?

I just dont see how thats good for anything in your body. I can fast but i drink a shitton of water regularly

Ive never read anything ever that says obstaining from water is good for you in any sense

yikes

Stretch marks don't go away, although they do get better over time. I was fat at one point and I still have some skin colored aberrations on my belly, they aren't too noticeable unless you are looking up close. I was only 15 years old when I lost weight 4 years ago so I wasn't finished growing and my skin was very young.

The way I see it, it's a reminder of my triumph over obesity.

After looking into it a bit, i might try and do IF dry fasting. Like i said though i dont think i could do full days at a time

Try derma rolling and applying colegen cream. I have stretch marks from making gains, not by getting fat. There all over my ass, biceps and front delt area.

Don't listen to anyone else user this shit is all you need.
Its what pregnant bitches use and will clear up stretch marks like a motherfucker

Forgot pic

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 3.22.42 am.png (1530x1430, 1.85M)

Ill try this stuff if what i got doesnt work

But yea looking at pregnancy products are where i started. Pregnant women are a bit dofferent tho with all the hormones going. Plus most pregancy stretch mark stuff is prevention not healing existing ones

just get tan

Camouflage tatto

Get to a low bodyfat % and your abs will be the first thing people notice anyway

I dont think ill be sporting abs in this lifetime unfortunately. Too much work to get and maintain, i just want to get to a healthy weight and feel good

>finished growing at 14 yo 6'4"
>stretch marks of a pregnant women plus on my shoulders and arms
Please help.

Attached: 1519510902887.jpg (665x662, 184K)

At least you have wide shoulders
Dry fast for those stretch marks

Only recently coming out of NEETdom so I have to ask does anyone actually care about stretch marks if you're not pudgy like I am?

was really fat and have so stretch marks
mine are barelly visible now byt themselves

DON'T LISTEN TO YOUR BRAINWASHED HEAD

IF YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT WATER FOR OVER A DAY, THEN THE HUMAN RACE WOULD HAVE BEEN WIPED OUT AS A SPECIES LOOOOOOOOOOOONG AGO

OUR BODIES ARE DESIGNED TO SURVIVE FOR PROLONGED PERIODS OF TIMES WITHOUT FOOD. YOU DON'T NEED TO EAT OR DRINK EVERY TWO FUCKING HOURS TO LIVE, YOU FAT FUCK. STOP BEING A PUSSY AND DRY FAST

I never had stretch marks, I was only fat right before by growth spurt in puberty
autophagy is real, I eat my meal in a 1 hour window and only drink water in a 4 hour or less window around my meal
as long as your diet is right you won't feel bad during the day
if you're eating fruit for hydration make sure you drink less water
good starting point is fruits/roots/meats diet
Snake Diet is a really good channel, although it's more targeted at fatties

That's what all us ex-fatties say at first. Then before you know it you're 195lbs at 6'5" on an EC stack going for killer Vs and 6pack.

Interesting. Not sure i could get used to OMAD but im going to start with 16:8 and go from there

This is my second time around. Abs were my goal the first time and i actually got damn close, ended up doing an ec stack funnily enough. Maybe ill get there its just not the priority this time

I's nothing bust castor oil with no benefits. Most women are simply retarded and don't read the label. It doesn't work. Castor oil doesn't make scar tissue dissapear.