How tf do I get in shape in 40 days? Is it doable...

How tf do I get in shape in 40 days? Is it doable? I’m going to South America next month and need to look good for the beach but I’m too fucking skinny right now

Attached: 220F44EC-3829-4FC8-B818-5763A8F5C52D.jpg (750x987, 612K)

You will have better luck if you just search the internet for south american women with a cancer patient fetish

Attached: 1538595191635.png (427x407, 168K)

40 days aint enough time, m8, shoulda started 3 months ago

Maybe if you roid and hit the gym every day with perfect technique, diet and sleep.

It would take about 6 months to get any kind of noticeable change for most people. So yeah, enjoy getting mogged.

why does this guy have less protruding ribs than me? I am slightly fatter yet my lower ribs stick out like crazy. It's not faaaaaaaaaaairrrrr

Attached: 1528724749027.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

Nigga south america is still cold as balls right now unless you went to like venezuela or the amazon.

Fucking kek

>"in shape"
leave and never come back

Is it because I’m skinny or pale or both

It’s summer there, are you insane

Do 30 chinups and pressups every day and eat a lot of healthy food and you have a chance of going from embarassing to neutral.

dude did you shave your belly

>need to look good for the beach
For who, your family? They don’t give a shit

For the latinas

I could genuinely give you some good advice & it'll get you off the ground- not enough to where it'll be mired but it should serve as a valuable lesson & some motivation

Workout 5/6 days a week, eat literally twice as much, if you want specifics you're going to have to be committed

>South America
faggot just be white

there are whites there

Qt

It mostly depends on if you can make your upper body in line with your lower body. Post a picture taken a little lower, preferably from behind and we might be able to give you an answer

having a large ribcage is high test

we could give you advice but youre not gonna doi it anyway judging by that body

Height and weight?

5’10, 151lbs

SS+GOMAD

And get some sun, holy shit. Torso so bright I gotta wear shades.

pls come to Rio de Janeiro

Do yanks still tan ? that meme fade out in the 60, get with the times grandad.

You know what to do, it's destiny

Attached: destiny.png (884x590, 152K)

Try calisthenics

get a tan and eat a lot i guess bro ur fucked

>40 days
Not really

Get a bit of a base tan and eat at a caloric surplus while lifting weights.

>roiding
>perfect technique

You dont even have to do full ROM on roids.

You’re all bullies

Sorry for not being as strong as you

>tfw 210lbs 5'11 and my lower ribs are visible when standing up

You don't even have to do full ROM without roids. Full ROM only matters for powerlifters and olympic athletes, if you want to build muscle it is at times even better not to do full ROM, with a fatigued muscle you will be able to pump out more reps if you don't do full ROM.

Not possible. You just look average now, not bad at all by normie standards, just not fit.
That being said, there’s no reason you shouldn’t add some physical activity and be more mindful of your protein intake before you go, they say you start to see the first visible changes in physique after 6 weeks, so you’ve got nothing to lose by starting now. You don’t even need to lift, just devote 5 or so hours per week to something active.