/QTDDTOT/

>Questions that don't deserve their own thread
Your question DOES deserve its own thread, faggot.
Now go make one and spawn a fucking conversation that is good for you, others, and the fucking board.

Attached: 1500653689000.jpg (1080x1350, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nsWX1FjCt_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is op a homo?

Yes, but at least I'm not a tripfag

I've got two wisdom teeth coming in coupled with a massive infection. Dentist told me soft/liquid foods until at least the infection clears which is 7-10days. I've planned it out so I have milk/oats/protein for breakfast. Yoghurt for lunch and soup for dinner. My question is what should I expect from only eating liquids for so long?

Who is this girl? I want to marry her.

I went through this when I got braces put on. If you go on for more than 5 days you'll start to lose weight, because you need an extreme amount of this soft/liquid kind of shit to get up to your normal calorie intake. Feel free to include sugar and fat, you'll get that off with exercise. Gaining weight is a real problem for me so whenever I saw I wouldn't meet my 2100kcal intake I'd just drink yoghurt/juice/smoothie high in fat/sugar, and by extension high in calories.

9/10, would wife.

Is SL 5x5 a meme? I'm sick of doing squats.

Attached: Screenshot_12.png (866x1131, 751K)

Anyone knows the song in the first 4 seconds in this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=nsWX1FjCt_o

I do them, but only with squats twice a week and feel great. I'm not squatting on the deadlift day

Are reverse neck bridges a food ideas? As in laying on your stomach with your forehead pressed against the ground?

Yes
do all main lifts 2x a week same volume beside deadlift which is less volume

Should I fuck my ex?

Attached: IMG-d95b9738633df1eb58c4d2bb07700b36-V.jpg (241x209, 44K)

that would be greyskull lp, which maybe () should be doing if you're sick of squatting that often.
then again, the person who asked is a novice in all their lifts so probably shouldn't be switching routines.
if anything switch to SS (3x5)

Tried doing ab exercises at home just now on the floor and i wasnt comfortable the back hurt from the floor
what do?
do them in bed?

WHO IS THAT CUTIEPIE

GOD FUUUUCK

Attached: FUUUCK.jpg (246x205, 3K)

Deadlift currently stalling at (lmao) 335 lbs, at this point is it possible using a belt could help?

Deadlifting makes my left lower back hurt. Is it alright if I don't deadlift?

are there any significant differences between working a muscle group two vs three times a week, hypertrophy-wise?

put a towel on the ground.
that said, crunches are fucking gay, just do pull ups/chin ups and learn to L sit if you're into calisthecnics, front squat if you're into weights.

youll catch feelings for her again because ur a faggot

I use a belt for less (280ish rn) and its definitely helping my back. Mb my breathing is bad when i don't use a belt tho

maybe a bit.
rather work on your weaknesess with assistance exercises (rack pulls if you're having trouble at the top, deficit if you're having trouble at the bottom)

depends on your goals.
it is either DOMS because you're new to the exercise or bad form. learn the valsalva and learn to engage your lats, learn to lower your pelvis.

Going to try bodypart split after few years of upper lower. What 4 day split would you recommend?

I was waiting in line my jobs cafeteria staring blankly when I locked eyes with a qt who was looking at me and we both looked away at the same time. She got in line behind me but I didn't really think anything of it. But then I saw her go throw the plate of food she just got out immediately afterwards. Did she just get in line hoping id start a conversation?

I think you should fix your back problem instead of just working around it.

how long should i lift before starting SARMs?

Also, is it remotely safe to take them with a family history of heart disease?

im trying to quit ssris and trazodone but everything feels like shit. had to skip lifting and boxing class as my energy levels are all time low. i cant increase serotonin through masturbation cuz i wanna see how far can i go in nofap.

my gf lives 1000+ kms away and i dont want to bother her with my shitty shit. i went to library to prepare for exams and none of my friends showed up, even though they normally show up as i share my lecture notes.

im so alone and pitiful, and im dyel. translaiton studies sucks, and im too much of a moron to change my life.

question: how do you guys even survive life

i have muscle imbalances throughout my back, but especially in the lower part. Are pause deadlifts a good way to correct this? Should I be wearing a belt despite moving babyweight?

why are you quitting antidepressants if they're helping? There's nothing wrong with psychiatric meds when you have a genuine need. I was completely nonfunctional before I started mood stabilizers

Imagine if she spat in your face haha

>started a cut earlier in the year went from 185 to 175
>34 inch waist to 31 inch waist
>goal was 170, but I had a bunch of stuff happen and just maintained 175
>now trying to hit 170 before holidays happen, but my body doesn't seem to be taking to eating a lesser calorie amount, stuck at 175 for 3 weeks

I'm 5'9 and I'm eating 1800 calories/day for the cut and I was maintaining at 2200 for most of the year. I feel like this is already a very low amount. I'm not doing cardio though, should I try that and hope it starts working? I was thinking of trying like a super intense interval cardio, like tabata or something.

i hate the sheer existence of them and i hate the fact that ive been using them for over 1.5 years. they dont even help, they just maybe the trazodone helps me sleep but the sleep i get from that feels like someone is restraining me. ssris are a fucking joke either, they just make me unable to commit something in ordfer to hold me back from self harm

rows are good for this.
if you're using mixed you might want to use straps or use hookgrip.

Redpill me on OMAD

Why would I do it?

Any particularly good routine for a cut? Or should I just keep doing my normal routine but just with a calorie deficit

nah, I don't pull nearly enough to need mixed grip. I'm doing Yates rows once a week on GSLP right now. Do you think this is sufficient, or should I up my frequency? I really hate not being able to go heavy on squats and deads so this is my number one priority in the gym atm

try fasting, water fasting even.
don't keep it up for too long, just get to your goal weight.

The problem I have with OMAD is that people eat shit in that one meal so if they lift chances are they're pulling baby weights.
It seems alright if you don't do anything that requires you to use strenght during the day, specially good if you're trying to cut weight down. It is just a tool anyway, if you're good with counting calories and eating in a deficit why even bother?

I think they're good in every training session, are you doing pulls/chins the days you don't row? that's also good but rows are better at fixing imbalances.

you might not want to worry about deadlift variations if you're not pulling that much.

i feel this, don't do it user. we both know ur a bitch.

cardio may be what you need to push you over the edge, and it sounds like your metabolism is being stubborn as shit.

I'd stick to high intensity stuff like you said, especially since you don't sound like a fat fuck. reason being is you'll burn off muscle quickly eating at a calorie deficit and doing steady state cardio.

if that fails, try fasting.

i feel bad for her

just google some 4 day splits, they all work. just depends on what u like.

will generally be something like this.
Day 1 - Chest and Biceps
Day 2 - OFF
Day 3 - Legs
Day 4 - Shoulders and Triceps
Day 5 - OFF
Day 6 - Back, Calves and Abs
Day 7 - OFF

yeah, I do weighted chins 2x a week and rows once. I think I'll try making rows the main lift and chins the accessory. Thanks, user.

Also, the only reason I'm doing pause squats/deads is so I can be EXTREMELY careful with my form. Part of the reason I have the imbalances is because I did SS like a year and a half ago and squatted heavy with shitty form a lot

stalling on bench (65kg/143lbs). i've been doing alot of tricep pushdown and skullcrusher. what other chest accessory(or any accessory) helps with bench?

u just made that qt waste food u piece of shit. this is what happens when ur not trying to fuck every girl that comes near u.

i'd recommend not using any SARMS or anabolics until you've got a couple years of lifting. it's truly not worth it unless you know what ur doing.

I lifted for a year and now I've been cutting for a month with light cardio and easy workouts and it's like my gains disappeared
I think it has to do with glycogen or whatever but did I get memed?
I was at ~18% bf looking good and I lost 7 pounds and now I look like shit

Was thinking about chest/back, shoulders/arms, legs/abs. This one loojs also interesting.

What's the best thing to do for recovery, what do you think helps you best?

Whats the purpose of deloading and when should you do it?

I have a massive urge to nut and I've been edging, should I? if yes before or after squatting?

what are these little metal things you squish with your hands to make your forearms bigger called?

you can try lowering the weight a bit (ie 4kg) then working it up again. always works for me

Hand grip?

I just started working out a few weeks ago, only have access to machines right now. Currently doing 4x8 on each one, alternating days between upper body/legs+core. When I get done my muscles feel ""blasted"" and I can't physically do the exercises any more, but I don't get any soreness whatsoever the next day. Am I doing enough? Should I be moving to higher weight/lower reps?

Whats the best exercises for obliques?

iam gay

test onions

thank you

I know I know I should have hit her with a classic
>excuse me ma'am, may I please have some coochi please?

It's really hard to do less than 6-8 reps on machines. You have the right idea to make gains with what you got, just apply the linear progression principle to your weight. I'd do ULxULxx. Soreness =/= gains all the time. I squatted 335x3,3,F two days ago and didn't get sore at all which is a pretty normal week for me.

Look up captains of crush. 0.5 is a good dyel weight to start. Do deadhangs to failure and plate holds to failure and heavy ass fucking BB shrugs then hold the bar as long as you can to increase grip strength.

t. DOs lmao4pl8

Deloading is to allow for recovery, especially central nervous system fatigue. The more advanced you get the more often and longer your deloads tend to get. For example, when I peak for PRs I deload over the course of 2-3 weeks. In regular training I have to deload every 4-6 weeks.

You deload when your body needs rest, which is pretty hard to gauge for noobies. Basically, wait for your work weights to stall or slip backwards 2 weeks in a row then deload and try to climb back up and blow past the plateau. Look up deloads in SS or peaking cycles for more info.

Eating and sleeping enough. 90% of "hardgainers" don't eat enough and don't calorie count then go drinkin and stay up playing vidya all night then wonder where their gains go. To give you an idea I'm just over 200lbs and have to bulk at over 4000 kcal.

Can someone tell me a good upper body routine/split, with dumbells only!
I have poland syndrome (pic) and i wanna only train with dumbells. Im not looking to get Rich Piana big, just want some bigger arms and rounded shoulder etc.

Right now im doing:
2 times per week: push day (Flys, chest Presses, shoulder press, side raise, triceps)

2 times per week: pull day, (Pullsups, chinups, curls and hammer curls)

Attached: IMG_20181020_094514.jpg (1289x2625, 705K)

Fuck dude I have no idea but can we get more deflated titty pics

I was squatting my BBB sets and felt a burning point in my lower abs. I racked the weight immediately and rubbed the area since I figured it had to be a hernia. The burning stopped after maybe 20 seconds and I decided to call it a night and go home and ice it.

I've rubbed the area a bunch and dont feel a knot or bulge and I dont feel pain when I bend over or force myself to cough. If I lean back some I feel a tightness in the area. Does this sound more like a sprain or tear than a hernia?

n-no, give me routine you fucking perv, or at least tell me if im doing anything right now or is this just useless.

what portion of the lift do you usually hit failure at?

What the fuck she looks like my gf.

Knowing there are girls that literally look like her makes me more chill abou ever losing her. Like bietch theres a girl that looks like you with bigga titties

it sounds like your med stack is ineffective. are you seeing a therapist and psychiatrist?

assymmetry is inevitable so keep training DBs and have different weights/reps for your good side.

I’m a skelly who’s doing GOMAD for a month and I started taking creatine.

It says to drink a ton of water with creatine, but since milk is mostly water, is just the milk fine?

Yeah but is the routine good, do i need to add more sets for muscle group, is there a good guide for a routine with dumbells only? Most of the guide have barbells and i dont wana do them, becouse my proportions are really fucked up. Is training 2 times per week for 2 to 3 exercises per muscle group good or bad? What do i need to change?

when im pushing upward. descend is fine even when i do it slowly

does she get naked? asking for a friend

Completely wrecked my ankle running out of my lady friends house with untied shoes.

Where do I get my cardio in with only one functional foot?

What's the best way to improve deadlift grip without using straps?

My legs can handle 290lbs easily but unless I mix grip my hands keep slipping. Not really wanting to use thinks like chalk at such a low DL. I've read farmer walks are great for grip strength, and I'll take the trap gains too. But is there anything better?

Attached: 1541451599610.jpg (540x537, 41K)

I meant what bar height; beginning, middle or end of the ascent?

Use chalk you tard.

yeah farmers walks are great for grip but also you should use chalk if your grip is the limiting factor. 290 is a totally reasonable weight to start doing so

middle i would say

How do I build upper back thickness? Would Yates Row/Dumbell rows/All pullup variations be good enough?

>crunches are fucking gay
why are they gay? do you imagine you're sucking your own dick or something whilst doing it? that's pretty gay, dude

what on earth kind of split is this? is this a roid split where you spend two hours in the gym? The quintessential brosplit couples tris with chest and bis with back because they very often work in conjunction with oneanother.
I do the following:
Mon: Legs
Tues: Chest and Triceps
Wed: Rest
Thurs: Back and biceps
Fri: Shoulders, traps & abs
Sat & Sun: Rest

Which is more futile, earnestly asking for advice on Jow Forums, or earnestly giving advice on Jow Forums?

Attached: v4-760px-Break-Up-a-Dog-Fight-Step-2-Version-3.jpg (760x570, 61K)

what do after I finish cutting? I'm at 1300kcal, my normal TDEE is about 3000kcal.
For now I want to maintain my weight, how do I go back to my TDEE without gaining weight? I've read one must reverse-diet adding about ~60kcals every week but that will take forever.
Wat do? please resbond

Any cardio routine that isnt boring as hell?

what muscle does jerking off work

Attached: 1516769315249.gif (300x300, 892K)

I have fatty thighs. I'm slightly overweight but my thighs are the chubbiest part. Any good exercises just for burning that fat off? Or Should I just run it off or

>slightly overweight
first step: lose weight
second step: hit the squat rack

How much does my calorie quality matter? It'd be pretty convenient if I could get 3/4 of my daily calories for $3.59.

Attached: pizza.png (497x563, 21K)

>Any good exercises just for burning that fat off?
Running into a house fire

So the answer was running

if your diet is shite running will do fuckall. Stop eating like a lardass

My diet is pretty good. No junk food ever. Large variety of veggies and meats

When I do AMRAP squats, when I stop its more because my core/abs feel tired than my legs.

When I was doing lighter weights I could get a proper burn in my quads but now I'm doing heavier weight I don't feel it so much there, usually I start to feel kinda sick and that's when I have to stop.

I mean, I do tire out my legs, but my abs and core feel worse.

Am I doing something wrong?

>Im not looking to get Rich Piana big
Implying a dyel like you could ever get rich piana big. Your going to look like a fucking idiot if you only do upper body, please to a full body routine or do fucking legs. But to answer your question add some face pulls.

It's fine

swimming

Can't isolate fat cells retard

probably your triceps, then. The accessories you're already doing are good, but you may benefit from dips as well. And as the other poster said, a deload is always helpful.