This is what test e cycle looks like

This is what test e cycle looks like.

500 mg per week for 12 weeks.

Thoughts?

Attached: 5324779F-3E81-405F-827E-410F62C1972F.jpg (1800x1800, 262K)

You looked better before, if I'm being honest.
t. girl

you don't need roids

Went from a decent, fit looking guy to abominable Hellboy gyno golem. Nice job faggot.

it just looks like you got a pump, bulked a little, and got closer to the mirror

Mirin vascularity, BrO

I think you look pretty good, OP. Make sure your PCT is all in order so you can consolidate these gains.

He roided for this

the only real differences lie in his traps and deltoids. And his noticeably fucked up blood pressure

looked fine before bro

PUMP

Bahahahaha test isn't worth the shutdown.
I mean you look good bro but the test didn't make any real changes to your physique

High BP is hot as fuck tbqh famalam

t. Grill

Literally every muscle is notably bigger.

this

both look good, no reason to lie on the internet, but still

Great gains. Try a gram of test and an oral kickstart next time for huge gains. I hope you are BNC as well. Cycling is for pussies.

>PIC COLLAGE
proportions look good,

Jfc, before is better.

Sorry man but not noticable
train harder and Eat more next time

Shoulders and arms look immeasurably better. You would have shown a more dramatic transformation if you had been leaner to start through.

Difference in weight and measurements?

His nipples are literally the same

Your gyno looks worse, that's about it. 0/10 not worth the risks desu desu

is it during a pump or normal?

Dude used the same towel for 12 weeks straight? Da fuck.

Wow you learned how to stand closer to the mirror in 12 weeks :^)
Good on you though assuming that you're not LARPing

First looks athletic, second looks like try hard bodybuilding scum aka /fit

Should have did 250 + hcg and a bit of growth.
500 only made you bloated and redder.

honestly? not worth

>BRO JUST GET BETTER VASCULARITY BRO IT'S THAT EASY NO NEED FOR ROIDS
>3 months on a low dose and vascularity is off the charts without even trying

Daily reminder natty lifting is a fucking joke.

You look great. I cannot believe how many jelly fags are in this thread negging you. Huge improvement all around.

>Listening to women

im on my first cycle too
350mg test e per week and 75mg tbol

>Implying that anyone gives two shits about what women think.
The only time I want you to open your mouth is to receive one of my free protein deposits into your filthy.

Also - tits or GTFO.

Lmao@urlife

>proportions all fucked up
>horrible posture
>better take some steroids and train some more back and biceps

won't anybody point out the fact that he streched the second picture ? I don't think doping widen your hips

>t. girl
>implying that's a woman

I reshaped it to roughly have the same hip-wide and you just get a basic pre vs post-pump shot

Attached: dyel.png (1080x965, 1.58M)

Wrong

Jesus christ your breasts looks fucking wierd

>get gyno
>perma sunburn
>probably shaved a few years off your life

fuck me i'm never touching roids thanks for this post

unironically look better in the before picture :(

You look the same. Second pic is closer to the mirror lol

>you unironically looked better before desu lmao

t. natty twinks who unironically look like skinnyfat teenagers

Your lower chest looks a bit small consider weighted Dips or Bench Press on a negative angle.

who cares what a woman think? he lift for other gaybros like everyone else

you look worse

Based and trips confirmed

go back to crystal cafe you dumb sloot

Legs look better, but roiding for those miniscule gains is pretty disappointing. Keep eating clean and lift properly, stay away from further sterons.

Attached: CJ.jpg (741x486, 55K)

Honestly you look like you just stepped closer to your mirror. You looked amazing in the ‘before’, yet I can’t be negative about your ‘after’

Attached: 1440518678819.jpg (275x275, 20K)

girl here also, I know what you mean. Although the results are impressive, there is an unclean, "dirty" look to the bodies of people who roid.

fuck this hate
I see a lot of differenc
OP you conviced me to do a cycle. Just gonna finish 1 year training in next 2019 and cycle at least deca or dura if i cant get my hands on legit test e
fuck being skinny
I heard of 500mg for 20 weeks on reddit, shit that may be too much seeing how you progressed in 12
everyone would realize what i'm doing but idcare because what Jow Forums doenst realized its that i'm gonna still fuck girls because they also dont care

So basically a cold pic vs a pumped pic and then stand closer to the mirror and your gear was bunk?

Lmfao

Attached: mr worldwide.jpg (950x605, 264K)

>roiding for women
You cleary dont understand what this is about

Nah he gained like 10-15 lbs of muscle there man, the high bp hematocrit and chest veins of the gods don’t lie. It’s only 500 mg of test anyway , not that much

I agree with this. Traps (the little visible), delts, and upper biceps shorthead look a little bigger and better defined in some parts, but overall it's just a lot more vascular. It also looks like increased water retention, particularly showing in the abdomen and girdle.

Literally the same shit would occur were you to do literally any routine for 12 weeks and eat right

I don't know why i laughed.
Thanks

Not at his size. Those gains that fast are only seen in dyels. Guy was already big, and that’s at least 15lbs if muscle mass in 3 months.

Also that’s a really low tier cycle.

you do look bigger, I'm not stunned by the results but I guess 500mg isn't a shit-ton. probably should have lifted and ate more tbqfh ohana

>shaving a few years off your life with one test cycle

LMAO look at this clueless retard

you gained more muscle in 12 weeks than you probably did in the year+ prior, gear worked as advertised

Good job mate. Pretty good for a basic cycle.

for you maybe, you beginner DYEL faggot

10 pounds of muscle is roughly an entire inch of lean mass on the arms. nowhere close, he just got a pump and fucked with his BP and water retention

Maybe OP looks a bit too big but if this isn't a God given sign for all you scrawny lanklets who are constantly complaining about not making gains to hop on a test cycle I dunno what is.

Now come off the juice for 12 weeks and try to maintain that. Report back with results.