Jow Forums btfo

>Jow Forums btfo

daily reminder that lifting wont get you a gf

Attached: 1537973058319.webm (640x360, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tNWc7XWKg9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if he was shirtless at the beach and not taking an autistic mirror selfie, she would have swiped right.

It comes off as douchey.

>first picture on the tinder profile has two people
Insta pass. Who do people think they're fooling?

Attached: 1541107593309.jpg (562x530, 69K)

I'm continually amazed by how this community focus on random negative examples of shit you don't like. The real outside world is a lot brighter than this place, go out and be happy bros

No the reason is that his face is 3psl but I don't understand how that nigger passed.

>he doesnt know

Attached: 1529428685142.jpg (750x753, 765K)

The absolute state of America and other cuck countries.
In Eastern Europe shitskins get beaten up just for existing, imagine what would happen if they dared to touch our women.

There is an unwritten tinder rule about shirtless mirror pics. don't do em. If you're gonna be shirtless go to the lake

You'd start jerking off, same like us in the west, so hot goddamn, i need to go to blackedraw today and get my fill

This, but also her lefting the niggly is very telling

There are dozens of videos on xhamster of white russian girls getting blacked. They have their own facebook group where they meet and get new members.

Why is his feet so white?

The only part of his body that is doing 'labor'.

>your women
>same women you complain about not having and hopelessly lift for

Attached: 1539264328660.jpg (480x360, 48K)

Almost all posters here are Americuck mutts and Western Europeans. I've never posted tfw no gf or other bullshit because love is for faggots and women.

When they move to western europe for work they racemix

Don't listen to niggers and cuckolds m8. It's not common in America either.

There is something good in everyone

this

women want to fuck a hot body but they want to think you're a nice guy and not a narcisistic ass

they do that by drinking litters of vodka and using cocain part time

she swiped right on the nig

BAHAHAHAHA

humans geographically used to live in sunny area needed more melanin to protect their skin from UV, the soles didnt need that and thats why they are whiter

>swiping right on nog
yeah that's gonna be a no for me dawg

please don't make stuff up about human history when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. youtu.be/tNWc7XWKg9Y

>lifting for girls

Attached: promo327966567.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

Triggered cuck detected

When they get spray tanned at birth they stand on their hands and feet

>swiped right for a nigger

Yeah I wouldn't want her anyway.

That's fit?

"""g"""f

classic

>Being this insecure

Attached: 1538107186185.jpg (666x500, 65K)

Oh wow! A thot trying to get big on YouTube swiped right on some ape in order to appear progressive and not racist! Shocked!