Haha thanks for taking me out for a cheat meal, user! So what else do you do besides the gym? You do have other hobbies...

>haha thanks for taking me out for a cheat meal, user! So what else do you do besides the gym? You do have other hobbies, right?

Attached: 1541272872541.jpg (1080x1080, 198K)

I mostly read haha what, you think I play v-vydia too?

Badminton, church, cosplay, fighting games.

Learning a language but kinda losing motivation as France becomes shittier and shittier, feels like a meme language to learn.

I read and play single player video games
What are your hobbies

haha i know, haha it's the best ever hehe, wanna come over to my place haha? You know i have a gym at home hehe, i call it the haha fuckdungeon, hehe, wanna come, haha, hehe.

Dated a chick like this. I got fat instead of getting fit. Became bloatmode and she like me that way. Had to end it because i was turning pre diabetic.

France is a country of whores. 50% of them openly believe affairs are not wrong and open marriages are very common. Pick Spanish and try to pick up a socially conservative latina from a catholic family

Yeah, I like mopeds, music,and the martial arts.

Think of the fart later that night...

Attached: heyer.jpg (267x476, 18K)

Attached: 779.gif (286x206, 382K)

>So what else do you do besides the gym? You do have other hobbies, right?
... no, not really. I like to do physical work like lumbering and building shit, hunting, cycling, and reading about the stock market. I've more or less stopped playing video games, read, watch tv and movies. I like to spend as much time I can outside.
No wonder I'm single.

Church isnt a hobby

I'm the 9th best geared horde shaman on daggerspine
Visit a new craft brewery with my friends erry Friday
DND and fantasy football every Sunday
Also how did we get this much food but not enough protein for even one of us let alone both?

Attached: 1532629775389.jpg (1024x923, 126K)

Yea, I've been working on my other car in the summer, trying to write an album, and playing a few games when I get bored. What about you, Varbie?

>Church

cringe

does crossfit count?

attend church weekly, bible studies, missionary missions among other things. It's a big part of my life and if "netflix" can be considering a hobby, I don't see why spreading the gospel can't be.

A hobby is just something you regularly do in your free time that you enjoy.

Attached: hobby.png (675x391, 12K)

>No the gym is the only thing I do beside work, honestly I don't even know why I'm here and why you would go out with me.

Enjoy the hellfire.

Church is usually productive and goes well with self-improvement and good willpower.

>not dating a wheyfu or working on turning your gf into a wheyfu

thank you, this convinced me to learn spanish now

You seem to be misunderstanding something. I'm not taking you out, we're just two friends eating together.

This hurts

Nothing.
>work till 19.00
>gym till 21.00
>showering and eating 22.00
>reading till 23.00
>sleep
Such is life of a work drone.

>A hobby is just something you regularly do in your free time that you enjoy.
by that logic,
>drugs are a hobby
>television is a hobby
>sitting is a hobby
>napping is a hobby
that definition is too broad

Steroids, cocaine, and hookers.

Attached: 1492828724278.png (300x360, 122K)

Spanish is just poor men's Italian

Tick tock wagie

Italian is just poor men's Latin faggot what about now

Attached: rome2_spqr-1024x601.jpg (1024x601, 164K)

>try to pick up a socially conservative Latina from a catholic family
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Spanish women are English slag tier, are you fucking stupid? The "muh Spanish women are beautiful and faithful" stereotype is the biggest meme on Earth, absolutely disgusting, stupid, slutty, entitled, often fat, hardcore feminist, dont shave back and forearms.
I've been living in Spain for three years, fucked 5 girls, out of which dated 2, and none of them were Spanish.

I've been ignoring my friends for two weeks now because I went out with them every week and got drunk, which fucked with my gains. I have over 50 messages from 20+ different people, all muted.
At this point I lost the will to read books as well. I go to work, gym, eat, browse Jow Forums.

im spaniard and this lad is pretyt spot on sadly. There are some qt3.14s but most females here have bought too much into feminism.

These are valid hobbies, you stupid fuck.

Yeah, if you have a single digit IQ and believe in that shit

Cope more little guy

Deutsch über alles. Seriously, it and English is the business language of Europe.
Only thing more based would be Mandarin.

Why did we ever stop teaching Latin in schools?

This.
Latinas usually age like Native American women. >NOT well.
They are also loco. They will cheat and are a nightmare to deal with.

>he didn't have 5 years of latin in school
lmaoing @ your pleb education

Yeah I collect vinyl records, I play drums, guitar, and piano, I put on videogame tournaments at conventions, I watch a LOT of movies and I also love baking, cooking, and coding.

>yeah ive been boxing for about three years now and im one of the better heavyweights in my state
>im an artist, well a tattoo artist anyway
>and im studying physics

How does it feel to have permanent brain damage?

Where did the priest touch you user?

>"AND THIS IS MY 3000 POINT SPACE MARINE ARMY! THEY ARE THE EMPERORS FINEST AND I HAVE CHOSEN THE ULTRAMARINES FOR MINE. THIS GUY IS NAMED CAPTAIN SICARIUS AND THIS IS HIS SWORD. LOOK HOW COOL THIS TANK IS IT'S CALLED A PREDATOR"

I work out twice

Those are hobbies, albeit shitty ones, but they are still hobbies.

god just imagine how much food she can pack in stomach of hers

Attached: 1523550026.jpg (700x549, 33K)

same was for me and italian, but honestly theres not much future there, so im starting german next week. I hope i get a job, as long as i get employed for what i know about mechanical engineering

Not really. Want to go to my cellar?

Attached: 2uqhv0g.png (720x902, 738K)

that's pretty low t m8

What the fuck happened to Blaha?

>three years
>fucked 5 girls
You must be an expert

Jow Forums

He got old (42) and tried cutting to 200 lbs on a low dose of HRT and lost a lot of gains

Yeah, all those gains he had
:cage2:
:cage:

Attached: abc.png (669x552, 246K)

the definition isn't too broad, you're just being autismo

I'm 18yo and during these three years I had to learn two languages to even communicate with people.

I play WoW and study finance

I ride motorbikes (on and off road) and I play drums in a garage band with my brother and uncle.

You should call the band Uncle Brother

I could picture it being a desert rock band with heavy driving riffs. Make it happen user so I can workout to it

Lol at you, Germans are now turning their back from centrist Merkel to far left wing Greens.

>american education

benchracing on /o/ and collecting plants. also knitting my own sweaters. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee also i have guns and ill shoot up ur workplace

Mostly just drink german beer, no hang over fellas you should try it.

Attached: Erdinger+Weissbier+Kristallklar.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Imagine the smell :^)

I also shoot guns, watch anime, and call people "nigger" online

Attached: 1540307824375.jpg (924x571, 82K)

Yeah I enjoy tinkering with my 3d printer, would you like to see my timelapses?

Based and redpilled

Underrated

>pretending that chick has any other hobbies besides gym

but user, I am already the god of hellfire

Based
Cringe

As a German I have to disagree.

That looks like about a week straight of diarrhea if you eat all of it.

Drink six cans of Wernesgruner in a sitting and change your mind.