16 year-old bodybuilder

>16 year-old bodybuilder
Why?

Attached: tristyn_larry.png (753x484, 675K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9v1Z2er9DX0&t=431
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He doesn't want to grow as tall as he could be.

what do you mean why?

Larry started gear at 17 so it's possible he brainwashed some other kids into pinning.

why does he look like he's 9 years old?

So he stays that short for the rest of his life, congrats

Attached: first_documented_manlet_pit_breakout.jpg (960x540, 208K)

lmao saw that vid I thought the kid was 9 or 10yrs old

>16

This little faggot looks like hes nine years old... fucking idiot thought gains are more important then height.

lmaooooo he will never reach 6'+, what a sad cunt.

Black Men tend to be taller than White Men in general though.

This guy is like 5'5.

no they dont, get the fuck out nigger

that shit is really unhealthy, good luck for him living as heart problems manlet

>he felt the need to throw in ebin black people bait in his reply and then say what he actually wanted to say
fucking weirdo

How tall is that kid?
Larry Wheels is about 6'.

way under 5'5 i'd say

I was told that this is a meme? I started lifting at 15 and was 6'1 at the time. now I'm grown up and only 6'2. my height is one of the biggest weaknesses and its affecting my ego. I would like to be 6'4 or 6'5

Attached: 1532050984232.png (967x954, 554K)

Kids doomed. Imagine roiding at 16. He looks like a goblin.

Lmao imagine being this fucked in the head

>>Hes 6'2" and thinks hes short

Shut the fuck up, fag.

Hes 5'11

Idk if you're baiting but i'm 6.4 and its not great at all i have stretch marks all over my back and iv never been fat. Feelsbadman ;c

bro this kid is like 4'11'' kek

My friend, if you're unironically posting this it's time to get off Jow Forums for a while

>halts his growth at 4 feet tall for instagram likes

why the fuck

wow some really sour ass people in this thread. good for the kid. atleast hes not in the streets, and looks to better himself, and has goals, and works hard. Why such a negative response?

Lmao black people are always small af

Attached: Untitled.png (720x522, 679K)

Can lifting actually stunt your growth?

Source:
youtube.com/watch?v=9v1Z2er9DX0&t=431
7:15

because hes a buttboy

it doesn't, this thread/board is just filled with retards

no but taking steroids at such young age will.

You have 2" on me and I'm taller than most people I know. You're above average on every continent.

Stop being a faggot and stop believing the memes.

The kid is 5'2 he said in another video

I've heard that lifting and exercise is supposed to increase max height, not reduce it.

dudes out of breathe just standing there lol

Height Entitlement and coping by blaming ego problems on not being monstrously tall

Attached: confused.png (624x534, 208K)

Guy in OP's pic is not Wasabi you dumb fuck.
Manlet in Op's pic is called Tristyn lee.

Attached: 1540630894619.jpg (624x685, 45K)

>tfw was scheduled to only be 5'10 by (((doctors)))
>tfw was sedentary and mostly just jacked off a lot and played vidya throughout puberty
>tfw barely ever ate food
>tfw came out 6'2
suck my dick manlets.

Attached: 1520882039724.png (348x355, 175K)

you could have been 6'6 or 6'7 lmaooooo

Play the fucking video you brainded title-only-reading, mongoloid. Be more careful before calling someone else a retard next time.

what age did you become 6'2?

i was 6'0 by the time i was 16, i have no idea when i got to 6'2, but i'm 20 now

That does makes sense. That kid will have the most fucked hormone levels growing older. Makes you think because pro weightlifting kids also roid but don't end up completely fucked. I guess they just cruise a bit

Fuck man, that's a lot of height thrown down the drain. Seriously..

Yep, lifting increases testosteron whic leeds to being taller, the shit about it stunting your growth its litteral mom+bro science

Attached: 1540890857416.jpg (718x838, 130K)

niggers tend to be 5 feet tall because they are stupid apes that cant feed themselves

niggers in america, who find themselves in the spic-nig cycle still come out an inch shorter

Attached: 1539206031468.png (727x560, 158K)

Fuck Supermang got it right this time

Hi! Your friendly neighborhood drug researcher here. Height-wise, the problem with taking steroids is growth plate closure. Growth plate closure is triggered by high estrogen values that result from the aromatization of testosterone.
Therefore, theoretically, if your aromatase inhibitor is dosed correctly your plates might not close.
There’s also some mumbo jumbo about SERMs closing growth plates as well because they act like they’re estrogen. The most popular SERM, nolvadex, is a breast antagonist (blocks breast growth, good so you don’t grow tits), but a bone agonist (encourages bone growth)

P.S. Testosterone encourages bone growth so teens might get short term (depending on growth plate fission) height gains from a cycle.

Attached: 4L_c2tQ29qO.jpg (207x243, 6K)

>imagine being this new

Attached: 1505634975536.jpg (720x757, 73K)

it's not the lifting, its the roids. moran

Bad parenting.

Bullying will sort him out. No women are gonna fuck him because of this

Because using steroids before you have finished adolescence tends to freeze your growth plates, which inturn makes the body stop growing.
I saw this in real life 40 years ago with a kids at school, his retard father got him on gear.

>very high testosterone and hgh
>Yet he is a 4 foot ultra manlet
Can someone explain?

Attached: 1541341597965.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Wrong, white americans are taller than black americans by 0.25" or so. Europeans are 1-2" taller than american blacks on avg

>187cm manlet reporting
I know the feeling. Im trying not to kill myself.

we can always compensate with muscles, my fren. but its not the same.

Attached: 1533936732338.png (746x512, 105K)

Squats will compress his spine but his growth genes have a mission and will work extra hard to cause growth. This will end up making his feet, hands a d penis super large. He will have flipper feet but a15inch dick by time he is 18.

>I know the feeling. Im trying not to kill myself.
If it makes you feel better. Being 6'5" is annoying at times too

Dude, I'm so glad I started lifting later in life I was 4'1" at 15 and heavy lifting would have damaged my growth plates. 8'11" normal sized guy reporting in

same lmao, I think larry is pinning him also

think of the most complicated thing you know
biology is more complicated than that

Aye lmao I'm 5"11 and everyone always tells me I'm tall, and I'm taller than almost everyone at work and gym

good for him. I wish I was dedicated to anything in that age. Anything other than fapping and shitty meme humor, that is. it might be better if it was a different kind of sport but this is also good imo.

based and sciencepilled

the kid's like 3 feet tall, of course he's gonna look jacked at 90lbs + anavar

that kid looks like hes 10 or something, imagine how insecure he is at 4"5

>mfw wasn't born a 7ft god
why even live

Attached: 198723123.jpg (600x600, 51K)

'muh growth plates'

what are scandinavians?
also larry is only like 30-40% black

>tfw was fat at teen age and so probably had lots of estrogen which ruined my height growth
>179cm
just end me

Attached: 1540742291232.jpg (600x719, 86K)

should have taken growth hormone instead of roids

this picture is gymcel: the sport

I am Dutch, talles country on earth. We are white. Fuck off blackie

Roiding stunts growth

We're talking about height not width.

>dad 165cm but handsome as fuck
>mom 157cm
>both ivy league graduates
>came out 170
>better looking than my dad and smarter than him

I literally can't complain because I'm a direct improvement from my father. Now all that needs doing is to use my greater abilities to make sure I don't breed with a womanlet and I can have chad sons and live vicariously through them

Attached: 1540296324302.jpg (315x391, 29K)

God I wish either one of them would just manhandle and dominate me. Imagine one of them breaking me down, beating all the tension out of my muscles and then just compressing me and breaking me.

Attached: baki_son_of_ogre_72_21.jpg (800x1232, 135K)

Is that the orc in lord of the rings?

Citation needed

Is there really no study on the weight lifting vs growth question?

Is there a point in lifting if you're a smol asian boy? He will be mogged by anyone above 5'5, his parents should have gave him estrogen if anything.

Attached: 1529960592910.png (591x598, 546K)

Why would you want to be 6'5"? That's getting into inconvenient height territory. I'm 6' even and I still look clear over most heads when I take the train, people call me "big man", and just recently a girl who was cutting my hair asked me to slide down in the seat because I was tall enough that she had trouble reaching, even though she didn't seem especially short for her age and sex. Unless you're trying to be a pro wrestler or something I don't see why you'd need to be taller than 6'2".

he should have taken hgh instead of tren bologna

he'll grow as long as he keeps his estrogen under control

goblino de la luz extinguido

Attached: 16 yo mutt.jpg (753x484, 234K)

>6'
>182 cm
>Tall
Ur Asian?

Exact same story as me
>Be a twin (fraternal)
>stay indoors play diablo II and wow all through highschool
>chad brother does every sport imaginable and eats a shit ton and works out
>Ive been 189cm since I was 17 years old
>Now I'm 27 and my twin is only 175cm

mental manlet.

>Jamie, can you try to pull up an expert opinion on this kid's cycle? I wanna know what kind of shit this kid's running

>god, look at that Asian kid, that thing could rip you apart.

is this lil nigga's mom Rita Repulsa?

Attached: rita_repulsa.jpg (560x420, 55K)

how the fuck would i know?

Let this be proof that being a manlet is a mindset.

Irony?

no it isn't, you manlet

lmao you're so short, you should just kill your self

How does he afford the steroids?