What’s the Jow Forums strain of marijuana?

What’s the Jow Forums strain of marijuana?

Attached: F280B9F0-7320-4158-8278-350134643F05.jpg (900x600, 234K)

None you fucking reefer head. Enjoy your man tits and lack of gains.

fuck off degenerate

Chill, I know you against it but you two probably need a little weed smoke in your life.

Lowest possible THC with moderate CBD content to help you sleep, just enough to be effective when vaporized.

I've smoked enough weed in my lifetime to understand how degenerate an act it is. If I could go back in time and undo all those times I would

weed is jewdrug
>makes you unproductive
>makes you stupid
>gives you bad memory
>fucks your sleep
>messes with your hormones

t. former stoner of 1.5 years
Either no drugs, caffeine or LSD for me

DUDE

Probably because you’re weak willed and have an addictive personality. Some of us can smoke every couple of weeks and be fine.

Has to be sativa strains making you active but still allowing great sleep imo

Weed is fine in moderation. I know tons of successful people that smoke. My brother's getting his PhD in material science and smokes at night to unwind after working for 16 hours a day. I did the same thing while double majoring in physics and engineering while doing nano-optics research and ROTC. Unfortunately I had to give it up since I enlisted in the military, but it wasn't a hard sacrifice to make. And no, it doesn't kill gains. Worst case, it makes you slightly foggy if you do a lot of it everyday. But if you feel like that, or like it's controlling you, then just take a month long break.

>weed dindu nuffin, it must be all your fault

Every time, it's like talking to pitbull moms.

i've been smoking almost daily for 9 years. its hard to imagine not smoking, its part of my day. should i stop or is there no hope

Not OP but it just helps me sleep, honestly. I don’t use it recreationally at all, I just find it’s a more effective sleep aid than pharmaceuticals, and I find it easier to break dependence than the last time I was prescribed pharmaceuticals for my insomnia.

adulthood and responsibility.

Weed culture is cancer.

I live in a prohibition state and I got busted with hash a few years ago so if I get caught with anything it's a felony and they'll take my financial aid
It makes me paranoid to drive around with it and no one delivers so I get like a gram every couple weeks
Pretty much more hassle than it's worth at this point

I'm all for weed, as long as it's done in moderation and at the right time.
It's different per person, but if I smoke in the morning or noon, I'm guaranteed to be a lazy shit for the rest of the day. Which is fine on weekends or after a hard day of work/school/whatever, but still something to keep in mind.

Stop. You should do it every once in a while, not on a daily basis

fucked up my sleep obviously. also noticed i was in really shitty mood next day or two. either do heroin or nothing

I'm this guy and smoked daily for 10 years before getting caught
The first couple days were rough and then once the cravings stopped I was a different person, much more articulate and productive, less anxiety, more spending money etc etc
At least take a t break for a couple weeks and when you smoke again you'll see how much brain fog you've become used to

>weed makes you lazy!
>food makes you fat!

When did I ever mention being addicted?
Looks like the weeds gotten to your brain already

>a couple weeks

I knew a burnout who needed 6 months to get out of the fog entirely.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Attached: 03498530.jpg (460x460, 121K)

god damn americans are subhuman

>Having 0 concept of how addictions work

I bought a gram in Utrecht called “Thor's Hammer” because I liked the name

much better than alcohol

Tobacco

Green crack or Girl Scout cookies.

Hate it, smell that degenerate shit 24/7 fucking tourists, get asked almost every day if i smoke weed bro xD
Need to move out of amsterdam asap

something CBD heavy

>antioxidant
>anti-inflammatory
>mellows out the stress
>doesn't cloud your brain with high thoughts so you can still participate in life

I love the shit, but walk into a dispensary and you get faggots who don't even know what terpenes are, handing me something labeled Indica saying it's the best I'll get

>weed is a Jew drug

No it’s not. Weed is for Aryans. In Aryan mythology, it is said that Lord Shiva planted cannabis on the Himalayan mountains as a gift to humanity.

And wala. Look at all the benefits that comes with cannabis.

Weed can either red pill you or blue pill you, based on the activities you do while using it.

Cannabis is the Jew’s worst nightmare.

Attached: 4C2FE639-2F7A-4327-BA0C-B5748FFE626B.jpg (494x640, 79K)