Cost of gym membership

How much do you pay for your gym? What is fair?
I’m looking at an excellent gym but it cost about $60/month and a $95 joiners fee.

Attached: E4CBF18F-D8FC-41FC-899B-23B91A86A357.jpg (596x745, 60K)

5 grand for 4 months

23 European money units per month

25 buckaroos a month for 3 gyms. One is a 24 hr site.

48 dolarydoos per month

I do calisthenics and weights with equipment I've acquired over the years, or go to a park. The (((Industry))) gets nothing from me.

i got for free lmao

I pay less than 20eur because I have a student discount

I'm looking to join a UFC gym at $60 per month which is more than I would like but you get unlimited classes. I'm kind of out of options because it's the only gym anywhere near me that has barbells. Right now I use the free office gym which only has a few treadmills, a circuit machine, and a smith machine.

14.50 Aussie dollarydoos a week at Gold's Gym. Very worth it as I'm there 6 days a week and love it

membership is cheap but the weight tax is adding up

8 euro's per month

It's a small uni gym, but its near my place so it's nice. It has most of the machines I like to use, but only one machine of each type tho.

Anybody who pays a joining fee for a gym is a fucking retard. It's the first thing they will waive if you tell them you don't think you can afford to join. Negotiate ffs.

My current gym costs $37/mo (CAD). That’s more or less standard for a decent gym here, probably a little on the cheap side.
I’m in the process of switching gyms because my workplace offers a corporate partnership with GoodLife Fitness, the biggest commercial health club in Canada. I’ll be paying approximately $20.50 per month when that goes through.

I pay approx 7 Euro per month, my work pays most of my gym membership as part of benefits.

Also, ensure you get a couple of days free trial to scope the place out and ensure you go at the times you intend to go to see how busy it generally is.

I pay $30/Month for 24/7 access. No joiners fee.

Norway is pretty good, desu.

I pay 50 buckaroos.
It includes unlimited access to the sauna, pool and all the meme group classes.

I mean I only use the powerlifting plateau anyway, but I guess the rest is there if I want to.

my gym is around like 80 bucks, there is nice showers, a sauna and steam bath that I use almost every time I hit the gym. I only pay ayylmao 30 bucks since my dads company got a sweet deal with my gym

$40/Month for pretty much everything
Think the annual fee's $90

10 dollars a month at planet fitness!

$20/month at Gold's/CF

>uses a public park paid for by his (((taxes)))
Lmao fag

Are you black by any chance?

Attached: maxresdefault (61).jpg (1280x720, 87K)

I pay $35 a month and joined during a special promotion where the join fee was just $1.

18 britbong pounds a month. For a gym with 8 powercages with lifting platforms it's pretty great. Unfortunately the low price attracts the worst chavvy scumbags, so it's a shithole most of the time, the changing rooms especially. Last night when I was there there were 3 towels, 5 empty shower gel bottles, a padlock, a tshirt and 14 water bottles just dumped on the floor of the changing room

20 euros/month

commercial gyms are literraly thots lair

240 GBP for 12 months but I'm only gonna be here for 10. It's smaller than my old gym, only 1 power rack and 1 squat rack, not many benches either (lots of pretty shit machines and treadmill stuff cos its quite casual) and its not open 24 hours but the equipment they do have is top notch and well taken care of.

$15/month, and the gym is always nearly empty.

>tfw my wife works for gold's gym so I get a free membership at the highest jew tier

Attached: 1501625526839.jpg (224x224, 10K)

70 yurops for 3 months, free to join on the current
previous gym I went to was 15 to join, max 25 per month (don't remember deals)
why the fuck are your rates so high? does it feature masseuses licking your balls between sets for a test boost?

I recall "that shit is bananas" from one of his vids, who is he again?

Dom Mazzeti

I pay 20 bucks a month, i can go to all their gyms in my country, they have hammer strength machines, free drinks, free showers, many thots do work out there and the gyms are always clean. Its perfect.

The trainers actually do their job and put the weight plates back and fix broken machines. Much better then mcfit imo.

Attached: AN66SAxdmwkjx2zXTk2TGvdjNn0XdaE4y0U9zhaDGA=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no.jpg (900x900, 37K)

Is your """"wife""" a trap?

I go to retro fitness, $10/month all locations

OP here. Looks like 60/mo is expensive after seeing what you all pay.

No not that homosexual the negro gentleman.

Paid like 45/month with student membership for a pretty good gym. I have a weider home gym now, bought it used for $400. I like it a lot.

11 Canadollars a month. I live in a smaller city, so our planet fitness is empty enough most of the time. Especially since I'm a NEET and can go whenever I want.

20€/Month for a Grade A Gym

Around $25 Dollars (converted from monkey Bucks)

2 dollar 40 cents for each work out. I only workout three times a week, so it's really cheap.
I can work out for free at my swimming pool, but there's only one bench and one squat rack.

$38 at the Y. They only have one squat rack and I may switch to an actual gym that’s $29. I’m sticking around for the moment because there’s a pool

Used to pay $55/mo plus whatever for childcare. Now - Home gym.

u go to pro performance?

$45 a month with a locker rental

70 bucks with olympic weightlifting

$144 a year. It's crowded, but only during the afternoon.

this dumb fucking asian cunt bought the gym ive been going to for 5 years and put the price up $22.50 a week

FUCK LADS WHEN ARE WE GONNA RISE UP AGAINST THE GOOK INVASION

Attached: 1541128284589.jpg (424x501, 16K)

6,99 per week, though I am on a 50% discount. Saunas included.

kek no.

desu tho (for me at least) there is a lot of esoteric racial autism behind training this way. Letting go of the sterility of the indoor gym and the barbell, exposing yourself to the elements, going for a naturally powerful, lean and more balanced physique, it's all 10/10. Poorfag black guys and ex cons just figured it out by default.

Attached: German Idealism is a dead end.jpg (229x220, 11K)

As opposed to getting no return? I would pay a few more shekels to have some decent bodyweight facilities in public parks and state parks all over my cuntry. A few pull up bars, dip bars, platforms, rings, w/e it's all good.

lmao, you all mf are paying a lot. mine is 140 dls per YEAR. even though i got to admit it´s so fucking bad

Attached: 1522865680084.jpg (399x400, 20K)

20 great british poundarooneys per month, with student discount

Free. I'm a lifeguard at the pool in the leisure complex, it's a benefit.

0 because something something employee benefits system something something
it basically let's you choose a sports facility of your choice that's registered in the system and your employer covers the fee

it's basically additional bucks to my salary but not in cash

The average gym is $20-25 a month, any lower is trash gym. Don't pay more than that unless they have specific things you need, like a pool or physical therapists.

$0 for active duty fags, but at the expense of your life wearing the uniform. However you wanna look at it. Fuck it.

Mines 30$/month, i live in eastern europe tho

19.99euros, and gym is at 2mn walking from appartment
>mfw

Attached: zyzz.jpg (640x480, 71K)

free because I’m a PT

Same

Uni student so probably an absolute fuck ton.

>Planet Fitness

Out of all of my friends who work out, the ones that work out at home or go to a different gym are in good shape, while my friends who go to Planet Fitness are either lazy, lanklets, or fat motherfuckers.

I've never been to a Planet Fitness, but I assume they're shit because of this.

Attached: 1538701291537.jpg (700x700, 111K)

10 American dollars

Equinox is about $150/mo depending on location. The facilities are nice, great steam and sauna, sweet pool, and chilled eucalyptus towels for your face. Why would you want to spend time in a sweaty, dirty cesspool filled with dirtbags and poors?

We have a gym onsite at work. It's free. I go during office hours. I get paid while working out.

I'm doing an exchange program currently so right now nothing for the club gym I'm using. Shit is super old school too. It's pretty comfy.

>every machine is from the 80s
>most barbells are rusty
>actually most of the equipment is rusty
>weights are PURE IRON and the heaviest are only 35lbs
>everything is dusty

It has 2 power racks though. I can do all the necessary shit. And since it's always empty, I do my farmer's carries with 2 ez bars. lol

Back in Europe I paid about 25~ euros a month for a shitty commercial gym (think an European version of Planet Fitness). Always crowded, after the rush hour the whole place looked like an aftermath of a terrorist attack, no space to work out at, etc.

>the are you black or white infinite loop

My sides.

Is that yuros?

I paid like $90 for a 70lb kettlebell and $10/month for netflix.

53/month i go to the Y