Nofap weaklings

How have normies not even lasted a week? Literally everyone Ive spoken to says they failed within a couple days. I seriously didnt think most people were this bad.

Attached: disappointed pepe.jpg (550x422, 35K)

They don't care enough.

Because there is a absolutely no reason to go beyond a week

I cannot stop edging to insta thots

Because they are not addicted like us

same, I haven't nutted yet, but i just get horny as fuck

I shouldn't be almost nutting this close to my workout too or I'll preform badly

I’m getting blueballs just from extreme boners, indon’t edge and i want to finish NNN

Also insta thots and class thots make it harder than normal, just wanna smash really bad

I'm doing okay. Actually started on the 26th. My trick is working out so hard that when I'm not exercising, eating, etc, I'm sleeping. Victory through pure exhaustion.

Attached: Spinosaurus.jpg (1024x768, 94K)

Nutted inside my girl's vagoo yesterday, is that allowed?

nutted to pic related last night after a 14 day streak. i'm back on the wagon boys

Attached: Untitled.png (627x839, 925K)

here, have some rest from that nonut

Attached: 1541537750491.gif (360x360, 1.43M)

don't touch your dong
enjoy it bud, feels great doesn't it

we're gonna make it brehs. my last nofap was with edging, now i don't even do that. i'm hyper-aware of where my hands are at all times. it's about selfcontrol boys, let's do this

>Day 8
I'm feeling it lads.
Absolutely fine. Nofap doesn't mean no sex.
When are you merchants going to learn?

Attached: 630a2009231eff5cc1c84a1638004c49.jpg (1080x1350, 150K)

5 days in I REALLY wanna watch some tiny japanese girl being destroyed by BBC.

Attached: 1513802871901.jpg (600x800, 226K)

my balls hurt so bad today i had to nut, feel great now, felt great up till today too, gonna just nut once a week from now on, thats a good balance.

im 0 days in u got links?

day 7 for me
i feel nothing
i’ve only had 1 urge to fap and went outside instead
i still feel autistic

day 6 here, i've got urges but nothing i can't control. I am starting to feel much more relaxed and confident, i'm not overthinking and analyzing every social interaction any more, i just don't give a fuck what people thought.

I think i'll make it guys.

Day 10 here, if not for the blue balls, I would breeze through November.
Now it's just like a strategy game where you have to carefully control every thought and avoid getting boners, because boners = painful fucking blue balls and mandatory cold showers to ease the pain. It's tiresome and I feel like this "management" is taking more of my mental capacity than everything else. I am also super horny and want to bossanut

>that pic
why? she seems generic as fuck.

Do you guys ever wonder what the people who make these kinds of posts look like?

Attached: 1541459771385.jpg (200x382, 18K)

Probably sister

Constantly user.

Attached: 1541271795654.jpg (1920x2160, 483K)