Is 8 hours of sleep a meme? I'm fully awake at 6 hours or 9 hours. But 8 always groggy

Is 8 hours of sleep a meme? I'm fully awake at 6 hours or 9 hours. But 8 always groggy.

Attached: 5da.jpg (1346x1079, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BpuQ1wPDkC6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NEED gf with pretty eyes

6-7h is optimal for me

how fucking stupid do you have to be to have your finger on that trigger

its whatever you are used to. For me its 8, anything less i am tired and anything more i am tired. However, I also have to sleep at the same time every night or else i wake up tired even on 8 hours

What about 7.5 hours? Your sleep cucle must be near 90 min.

Sleep iactually has a rythm, it's a cycle of different phases, which lasts from 2 to 3 hours abd is different for each. If your cycles last 3 hours each and wake up after 8 hours sleep you're waking up in the middle of deepr sleep, which mkes you groggy

fuck off faggot she cute and dumb, but still cute

Sleep goes in 1.5 hour cycles.
7.5 or 9 is what works best for me.

>muh trigger safety
jesus christ you people are insufferable. do you think maybe she made sure it wasn't loaded first?

Attached: NLDugGD.jpg (645x729, 27K)

WOW its almost like 8 hours is an average and that individuals may vary

Always treat a gun like it's loaded or you'll get too complacent and forget one day

well it definitely doesn’t have a mag in it. But potentially 1 in the chamber I guess

I’ve dry-fired at my head before just to see how I felt about it.

OP is a crossposting faggot, been going at it for days

wow. imagine unironically posting on r9k, or even lurking it

this is called sinking the ship to kill the captain

You alright big guy?

Attached: 1524017128314.jpg (1075x1011, 107K)

I reaaaaally want to kiss her but she has fucking shit trigger discipline.

`Seems like that is the case for me to. I usually get around 6 to 6hours and 30 mins and then i wake up. No matter if i have to or not.

anime poster checking in
hello Jow Forumsomrade

Attached: 20180819_184137.png (500x499, 238K)

-Treat every weapon as if it were loaded
-Never point the weapon at anything you do not intend to shoot
-Keep your finger straight and off the trigger until you're ready to fire
-Keep the weapon on safe until you intend to fire

It's a good thing you liberals are so afraid of being near guns. You'd all off yourselves in less than a week otherwise.

You always treat a gun like it’s loaded retard, that’s gun safety 101

It's to build discipline, something you leftist cowards lack

Maybe it's not a real gun. She is cute so I must defend her honor.

Faggot

Kill yourself for falling for the sin of lust
You are part of the disgraceful that are ruining whats left of the sacredness of love

Its almost like trigger safety doesn't really matter when its just for a fucking photo, Jesus.
Just triple check that its clear of all ammo before fucking with it ez.
Imagine being this autistic in other settings
>be director for a war movid
>all characters point guns only directly up or down and never at another character when they "shoot at them" because MUH GUN SAFETY CANNOT ENDANGER ACTORS

instagram.com/p/BpuQ1wPDkC6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Jealous?

>convenient turtle neck
>she/her

They don't use real guns dickhead

Take your finger off the trigger you fucking retarded cunt.
Also your nails are disgusting.

>wake up refreshed as fuck
>still an hour before I have to get up, go back to sleep
>an hour later can barely open my eyes and feel the bed pulling me like a magnet
explain this one

who is this girl?????????

Damn,...who needs blacks, Asians and latinas when all beauty can be deployed in such Aryan specimens...?

>But 8 always groggy
Stop doing drugs.

No because she's a woman so it's obviously loaded and pointed at a baby (offscreen)

Ever since someone mentioned it on Jow Forums I cannot see a Makarov without thinking of how the grips look like a dick
>Pic related

Also I almost guarantee this drug roastie and the "artsy" photographer didn't properly check and clear.

8 is optimal, no more. I'm usually happy to get 6-7.

Attached: 2CocksInTheHandIsWorth1InTheBush.jpg (1200x966, 176K)

Doesn't matter. The rule should be followed with all triggers.
>Should

Waking up naturally, feeling refreshed means your body has ended its sleep cycles and is ready to rise.
Sleeping for an hour more and interrupting a new sleep cycle is not good.

fuck u i had fotgotten
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>liberals

OBSESSED

>be me at 16
>can play sport all day, game all night, get like 4 hours sleep and feel great
>be me now, 23
>difference between 6 and 8 hours sleep is night and day
>6 leaves me feeling tired and like I'm struggling to keep up with myself, skin is worse, lifts are shit, massive bags
>8 hours makes me feel like a Grecian god, brimming with energy, can spring straight out of bed in the morning, lifts feel like magic, skin clears up and bags disappear
>don't use laptop before bed since it fucks with my sleep pattern too much and makes me feel groggy in the morning
GET YOUR SLEEP LADS

There's no mag, but my neighbor in HS killed his best friend with a pistol with no mag, he forgot to clear the chamber.

Dat filename famalam

Humans sleep in 1.5 hour cycles. It's a bitch, but go for 6, 7.5, or 9 hours. You'll get the hang of falling asleep on time eventually.

Numbers 3 & 4 are part of the same rule.
4 is - Be sure of your target and it's foreground and background.

>Defending a lack of basic firearm safety for a random, druggie attention-whore roastie.
NGTMI

>not going to bed and waking up when your body tells you to
there's no other way to live

Abandon thread!!

Disgusting.
I refuse to even go back to /b/ and that's how I found Jow Forums.
Still visit Jow Forums and /diy/ once in a while

8 hours is a population average. Some need more sleep, and others require less. For example, I need around 9 hours of sleep to become fully rested. Maybe you only need 6 hours.

I've gotten into the weird habit of waking up about half an hour or so before my alarm goes off. I normally shoot for around 7-8 hours, but this is bringing me down to 6.5-7. Am I evolving?

Attached: hp_shrek2.jpg (1200x794, 453K)

this. i use melatonin to regulate but I go to sleep early enough that my body awakens naturally and I beat my alarm. /nolarm/ is truly the healthiest way.

Isn't being fit supposed to help you sleep ? I heard that's one of the benefits.

it is. It's always best just to go with what your body wants. Sometimes i'll only get 4ish hours of sleep and feel amazing.